Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

24 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Like nothing's stopping slashers from working with anyone. An alliance chat means nothing 

ur so goofy

the alliance chat in itself is nothing, but SJ and Yvess were oomfies pre-slasher and pretty close, they both got into comms as the game started together and have no reason to lie to eachother, yvess and sj told eachother they r survivors, sj told yvess he's the hottie and got yvess SCL, i got talking to them, told them im the reporter, proved it to them with the tea, the 3 of us teamed up, psycho checked yvess using his psychic role and confirmed yvess is a survivor, and all slayed from there

we didn't just make a gc and then rule that we must be safe, we figured out we were safe then made a gc

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lacy said:

psycho checked yvess using his psychic role and confirmed yvess is a survivor

@Psychois this true? Why wasn't it revealed before? 

27 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I have 0 hope for my team anymore. We had a good run

the way im still having to argue that the besties were not killers when 2/3 us are f*cking dead u cannot make this up, if this was a real life survival situation i'd have killed myself by now

Like I been running on the fact that he was the reporter, and thus that was my only reason for trusting him. I don't have all the information y'all have. 

Just now, lacy said:

it WAS

When? Where? 

1 minute ago, lacy said:

the way im still having to argue that the besties were not killers when 2/3 us are f*cking dead u cannot make this up, if this was a real life survival situation i'd have killed myself by now

is it time for the master-post about poki gate and our alliance?

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Like I been running on the fact that he was the reporter, and thus that was my only reason for trusting him. I don't have all the information y'all have. 

He was spillin Lacy's tea since day 1, so she won't have target on her back. He is harder to kill. Why would he help us since the beggining if he were a slasher?

• Like 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

is it time for the master-post about poki gate and our alliance?

personally im scared to see what'll happen if poki-gate gets reopened

1 minute ago, lacy said:

in this thread it has been discussed

Well my bad. :bibliahh: But why no one thinks to bring that up earlier today. That's like certified "you're dumb shut up" information. I would've saved so much time thinking about something else

• Haha 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

He was spillin Lacy's tea since day 1, so she won't have target on her back. He is harder to kill. Why would he help us since the beggining if he were a slasher?

literally, the psycho thing is proof but even without the proof

1) the way u two were friends pre this game it'd be weird for ya'll to lie like that

2) why would yvess have leaked psychos death to allow a cop to help

3) why would yvess have helped in clocking orange, poki, and rachel

4) who is insane enough to keep up a manipulation for 1.7k messages over a forum game

even without psycho the proof was THERE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Well my bad. :bibliahh: But why no one thinks to bring that up earlier today. That's like certified "you're dumb shut up" information. I would've saved so much time thinking about something else

this is the thing - there r so many sweeties in this game i'd have loved to have in the GC but we locked it to only people that are 100% confirmed to be survivors, like how SJ proved to me he was the hottie by proving how he rigged the SCL vote for his bestie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lacy said:

literally, the psycho thing is proof but even without the proof

1) the way u two were friends pre this game it'd be weird for ya'll to lie like that

2) why would yvess have leaked psychos death to allow a cop to help

3) why would yvess have helped in clocking orange, poki, and rachel

4) who is insane enough to keep up a manipulation for 1.7k messages over a forum game

even without psycho the proof was THERE

I apologize for my earlier brashness but I'm simply more of a mechanical thinker with mafia/slasher games. I seen lies, betrayals, hail marys plays even between friends Yvess is an amazing mafia player in general so I couldn't really rule out him pulling a fast one. The psychic check just completely clear the air for me. 

2 minutes ago, lacy said:

this is the thing - there r so many sweeties in this game i'd have loved to have in the GC but we locked it to only people that are 100% confirmed to be survivors, like how SJ proved to me he was the hottie by proving how he rigged the SCL vote for his bestie

Honestly that smart though. Y'all are definitely our mpvs when all is said and done. 

--

@Euterpe you should also see the information on this page 

Just now, Dessy said:

I apologize for my earlier brashness but I'm simply more of a mechanical thinker with mafia/slasher games. I seen lies, betrayals, hail marys plays even between friends Yvess is an amazing mafia player in general so I couldn't really rule out him pulling a fast one. The psychic check just completely clear the air for me. 

ur good, and i get it, i never wanna put trust in someone just based off how sweet they r which is why the GC was locked to just ppl we don't have to have a shred of doubt about

another interesting detail is that all 3 of us were added to the original "The Alliance" GC before we broke off and made "The Alliance 2.0" - the original one was made by the killer pokitaurus and seemingly everyone else he added was a survivor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Honestly that smart though. Y'all are definitely our mpvs when all is said and done. 

thank u :heart:

at the end of the day i got murdered, and i couldn't be saved bc our cop was a useless mf, but i'm still rlly proud of how i played this game with the oomfies yvess and sj, and the 3 of us r now oomfies outside of the slasher game and i'm playing TABS with them too, this game was an awesome ride for me while it lasted

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

also i gotta say i love how like 30 mins ago u replied to me saying "do u think me and sj are dumbdumbs" with "yes" and now you're like OHHH you smart :redface: :bibliahh:

anyways take my knowledge and win this game for the survivors plz xoxo

• Haha 1

Just now, lacy said:

also i gotta say i love how like 30 mins ago u replied to me saying "do u think me and sj are dumbdumbs" with "yes" and now you're like OHHH you smart :redface: :bibliahh:

anyways take my knowledge and win this game for the survivors plz xoxo

Me:

clown-sad.gif

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dessy said:

@Psychois this true? Why wasn't it revealed before? 

i only get to even know this when I messaged psycho about his impending death.

and he revealed to me his role and that he used it first on me to check if im bad role or not. and that is why he rushed in the thread to ask for cop to save ha.

well of course it is easy for u to question my innocence.

inch resting

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

i only get to even know this when I messaged psycho about his impending death.

and he revealed to me his role and that he used it first on me to check if im bad role or not. and that is why he rushed in the thread to ask for cop to save ha.

well of course it is easy for u to question my innocence.

inch resting

Well yes. Love suspecting you 

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

15 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Yeah I haven't been able to be a bad role in all of my slasher mafia participations but I make sure that I am very useful to the innocent side, you should know that very well and I caused your death in the Coven mafia game. And I was one of the mvps of the town that time.

Nowwwwww, lemme sue you for questioning my innocence when this game's ratings were even coming out from the Besties Trinity

shoot-gale-weathers.gif

• Like 1

Night #7 : Results

zlEPXnPtugiaGCs-800x450-noPad.jpg?152271

Pop Pop Pop. Gang Gang.

Except the Popping is organs being stabbed.

The Gang being the Slashers.

The death being another Camper.

-

The Results

It was the first night after all the Hotties were once again no longer with us. Lubes were going unused and that made camp moral sink even further than it already has.

How can we have summer fun if theres no slabs of meat to gawk at? But not to worry! The Slashers will make sure there is always slabs of meat on the menu...

A Camper finds themselves bored, whittling a stick into a dull point. The carving knife they found barely making a scratch into the wood. With fewer and fewer Campers, its been a bit too quiet for comfort. And with the newly found Bullet-Proof Vest locked up for the Safety Meeting soon, the little talk between Campers has only been about who they'll vote for. The stress of it all was beginning to build up. But lets remedy that, thinks the camper.

What we need is some music and a party! Audio therapy to the rescue.

The Camper went back to their cabin and grabbed all the CDs they brought with them and scurried over to the camps Audio & Broadcast Station. The most 'official' looking structure in the entire camp, adorned with a small satellite disk linking electrical cables that wrapped all around and inside the cabin. It was unfortunate that the system's outgoing control panel had been smashed to bits. Any attempts at contacting the outside world were vanquished, but luckily for the party the local comms were still active. Maybe playing some albums from *insert your favorite Pop-Girl here* will get everyone in better spirits.

Or maybe someone has already become a spirit overnight.

The Camper reaches for the door handle and nearly smashes their face against the door as if doesn't yield to their attempts to push it open. Strange, this door is never locked. They give it another heave as the door gives way, but only an inch. Something was obstructing the door. Another hard shove against the door, another few inches. Again. Again. Then bang! The door finally opens to the fullest and the camper hears a lumpy metallic klang hit the floor. To their horror, they realize the partys over.

A body, tightly wrapped in silver metal wiring. The strained neck strangled with cord after cord of power cables, turning the face of the victim a vicious shade of purple. Their eyes budging and glossed over. Despite the now desecrated face of the deceased, the camper knew who it was. It could only be...

Spoiler

cXhTVCC.png?1

@wehavetostan

'The Camper'

-

Day #8 : Camper Voting is Open!

:celestial3:

14 minutes ago, lacy said:

thank u :heart:

at the end of the day i got murdered, and i couldn't be saved bc our cop was a useless mf, but i'm still rlly proud of how i played this game with the oomfies yvess and sj, and the 3 of us r now oomfies outside of the slasher game and i'm playing TABS with them too, this game was an awesome ride for me while it lasted

i love ya sis!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.