Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

Im quite bored already being talkative here in this thread while the 5 slashers of Cappa can just hide in the shadows and never post.

This is why I'm very much in favor of public voting bec it also makes everyone post actively on the game thread imo.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

Just happy that my trinity alliance in Camp Hoeee did slay almost all of the bad roles

One of the 3 

Euterpe

Dessy

Worldwide angel 

Is sus

5 hours ago, Yvess said:

So, at this point, you guys are still thinking I am sus? Omg, I love it. People who are questioning and framing me as a slasha are def the ones who want to sway the innocent campers and waste their day phase kill votes on me.

I am not the reporter and I have my reasons why I needed to cover for my sis lacy, and it worked damn well because we both made it to merge and was also able to revive our bb stupidjock

I suggest that you guys take note of the users who are going to be framing me up because they sure are the ones who are on the slashas side

emma-roberts-tongue.gif

Child no one said ur sus 

Just now, Hey Dude said:

What now

ko-trouble.gif

Results tomorrow. I just got slayed by the new Saw movie so I need to rest :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

it's kinda obvious bc 3 ppl stuck together, me, yvess, stupidjock

some were suspect of us, fair enough, but then sj died and was confirmed innocent

some were still suspect of us, then i died, and i've been confirmed innocent

how are ya'll still suspecting yvess? do you think me and sj are dumbdumbs?

• Like 2

Yeah I think we can expose atp that me @lacy and @Yvess were in a alliance since day 1. since Y is SCL he put himself out there as the reporter because he’s harder to kill. Everything would’ve worked if not for Insanity and his tricks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Yeah I think we can expose atp that me @lacy and @Yvess were in a alliance since day 1. since Y is SCL he put himself out there as the reporter because he’s harder to kill. Everything would’ve worked if not for Insanity and his tricks! 

1.7k messages btw folks

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

17 minutes ago, lacy said:

1.7k messages btw folks

spacer.png

my dewey and my gail :heart2:

• Like 1

There's 12 original cappa and 5 slashers there 

There's 6 original stabba and 1 slasher there

mathematically it's time to focus on cappa. there's a 42% chance of getting a cappa slasher vs. 16% chance of getting a stabba slasher. 

but i feel like we have nothing to go off on 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, McNulty said:

Exactly trying to frame our remaining hoe campers when they have 5 killers

insanity is originally from cappa though or am i wrong lol

4 hours ago, lacy said:

1.7k messages btw folks

spacer.png

Wow wow

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

mathematically it's time to focus on cappa. there's a 42% chance of getting a cappa slasher vs. 16% chance of getting a stabba slasher. 

Nobody in Cappa talks so how are we supposed to find slashers amongst the crickets?? 

5 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Nobody in Cappa talks so how are we supposed to find slashers amongst the crickets?? 

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

There is literally 0 reason for slashers to save Insanity, reporter is useless since cop is no more. He’s 100% slasher 

At this point it's a game of chance or just having a hunch about someone? Maybe there will be more to go off of when Insanity is gone.

46 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

this. i am very much ready to vote for a cappa sus.

19 minutes ago, khalyan said:

another point. that camp is just a ghost town. they killed poki wc was also somehow due to the expose they got from us lmao

there should be a rule that players must post at least twice in a day, bcs this private voting is very not iT. lmao

47 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

the way we started so strong and ended up in our Witness era 

well.... we did our best! im sure our trinity gave this game some ratings tbh :gaycat1:

7 hours ago, lacy said:

how are ya'll still suspecting yvess? do you think me and sj are dumbdumbs?

Yes. 

Like nothing's stopping slashers from working with anyone. An alliance chat means nothing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.