• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

We had one reporter left, as confirmed by Canon prior to this kill, and they were Hungry as confirmed by this kill.

You’re not a reporter, but you lie very well.

Let's wake it up

36 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

We had one reporter left, as confirmed by Canon prior to this kill, and they were Hungry as confirmed by this kill.

You guys just released that?? Ever since lacy died it was confirmed that Yvess wasn't the reporter from our camp

Hmmm I noticed some interesting points being raised by users who havent been active before? Who are those new folks? That came out of the shadows suddenly…

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Hmmm I noticed some interesting points being raised by users who havent been active before? Who are those new folks? That came out of the shadows suddenly…

Exactly trying to frame our remaining hoe campers when they have 5 killers

• Like 1

i was the stabba ho reporter, i was giving yvess the info to post so that i could get the info out without putting a target on my back xoxo

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, lacy said:

i was the stabba ho reporter, i was giving yvess the info to post so that i could get the info out without putting a target on my back xoxo

yep and Hungry was the other. Yvesss did a great job trying to convince us he was the reporter I never suspected you. But there are still 5 slashers from Cappa and only 1 from Stabba.  No one is looking at the names that have said nothing in like over a week im convinced those users could be slashers.

Ive never seen AbelFenty, brokee or fais_2311 talk at all they are either just busy or slashers

pLrQbDy.png

7 minutes ago, Insanity said:

yep and Hungry was the other. Yvesss did a great job trying to convince us he was the reporter I never suspected you. But there are still 5 slashers from Cappa and only 1 from Stabba.  No one is looking at the names that have said nothing in like over a week im convinced those users could be slashers.

Ive never seen AbelFenty, brokee or fais_2311 talk at all they are either just busy or slashers

pLrQbDy.png

spacer.png

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

Either the killers are playing 4D chess to frame Insanity so the campers kill him again in the next round (or two depending on the 2nd trickster) or Insanity is one of the killers.

But honestly Insanity you're a terrible liar

i never been a good liar but if i go next oh well im glad i made it this far

what the **** :deadbanana2:

at least this confirms insanity as #TeamSlasher 

wait i just read :deadbanana2:

y’all putting this much effort into a slasher game is gagging me but also scaring me 

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

what the **** :deadbanana2:

at least this confirms insanity as #TeamSlasher 

Like… why else would they do that. Plus Insanity said he was feeling targeted.

So, at this point, you guys are still thinking I am sus? Omg, I love it. People who are questioning and framing me as a slasha are def the ones who want to sway the innocent campers and waste their day phase kill votes on me.

I am not the reporter and I have my reasons why I needed to cover for my sis lacy, and it worked damn well because we both made it to merge and was also able to revive our bb stupidjock

I suggest that you guys take note of the users who are going to be framing me up because they sure are the ones who are on the slashas side

emma-roberts-tongue.gif

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Euterpe said:

bb, when lacy died, it was pretty much confirmed that i am not the reporter...

but that doesnt change the fact that im a good role and glad to see you come out and post in this thread, inch resting xoxo

ohh-wow.gif

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Dessy said:

Let's wake it up

6 hours ago, Euterpe said:

Both of you coming out of the woodworks after days of silence defending the obvious psycho. So transparent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Both of you coming out of the woodworks after days of silence defending the obvious psycho. So transparent.

???? 

I haven't defended anyone sis. 

Like yes Insanity is surefire slasher at this point. There are more than one. HELLO???? 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

???? 

I haven't defended anyone sis. 

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Like yes Insanity is surefire slasher at this point. There are more than one. HELLO???? 

Oops, my bad then. Insanity is definitely one but I don't think Yvess is. 

We need more players talking because it only benefits the slashers to stay quiet.

2 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Oops, my bad then. Insanity is definitely one but I don't think Yvess is. 

We need more players talking because it only benefits the slashers to stay quiet.

Its also interesting that only ~6 of us responded to that so far. Everyone else is a dead player :deadbanana2:

The way i wrote a whole meltdown on my phone then lost signal and the post...

FFYJkYG.gif

Anyway, what can I say? Gorgeous tricks, beautiful tricks @trickster :biblio:

• Haha 1

If the trickster didn't change the vote everyone would have seen my role tonight and would have voted wrong 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

The way i wrote a whole meltdown on my phone then lost signal and the post...

FFYJkYG.gif

Anyway, what can I say? Gorgeous tricks, beautiful tricks @trickster :biblio:

I hate when that happens. I hate i can't post gifs when on mobile

3 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I been said to target Cappa for days :ace:

@Canon whens the night vote over?

Edited by Insanity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.