Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, lacy said:

ofc you believe the other killer i rest my case

well i have very little to go on i only talked to a few people and never was apart of any alliance

48 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

wait... you might be onto something here - 

as I said originally, the least active players would be slashers

just cross @Duanielipa because they were active throughout the game

and I think we have a list!

I'm just naming those im not familiar with but they could just be inactive campers but Cappa has failed to kill slashers so there's many left on that side plus 2 trailers and 1 more sicko. There are people in stabba I never talked to. I'm mostly thinking those we never thought of could be slashers

53 minutes ago, McNulty said:

because you singled us out for no reason :toofunny2:

People r latching on to anything when most of us have no clue who the slashers are

I became sus because of saying stupid **** because I was trying to stir some ratings :ducky:

Yvesss is convinced people are named because of their user names and of course the username "insanity" would go with a bad role but wouldn't that be kinda too obvious?

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Yvesss is convinced people are named because of their user names and of course the username "insanity" would go with a bad role but wouldn't that be kinda too obvious?

I mean Psycho was the psychic :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Insanity said:

nnn it's me sis, not Yvess :skull: but yes, I'm convinced that's why i think you're sus :skull:

Just now, stupidjock said:

nnn it's me sis, not Yvess :skull: but yes, I'm convinced that's why i think you're sus :skull:

Who were the slashers so far 

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

young in love - slasher?

excuse me?

demi-lovato-kinkytwt.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, Insanity said:

Who were the slashers so far 

stupidjock = hottie

Psycho = Psychic

Yvess = Reporter (evesdropping) 

Pokitaurus = Psycho (bc he crazy)

wehavetostan = camper (we stan innocent players)

Insanity = ?  

• ATRL Moderator

Rachel Berry being a slasher makes sense considering who Rachel Berry was :emofish:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

anyways i know who i'll be voting for in the next round, loving the usernames theory

vV3S7zq.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I mean Psycho was the psychic :rip: 

and 3 killers have been clocked and executed with no help from ATRL user insanity who instead decided to vote for me last round, or so he claims

ofc it's all just mad guesses as soon as we clock him

9 hours ago, McNulty said:

spacer.png

have some class

25 minutes ago, lacy said:

and 3 killers have been clocked and executed with no help from ATRL user insanity who instead decided to vote for me last round, or so he claims

I'm going to explain why I voted for you in a moment

I voted for lacy because she was fighting very hard to vote out the two noms Yvess wanted to kick out who ended up being a camper and Yvesss is reported to the the tabloid reporter as people had said so you may ask yourself why vote someone who is going with the campers?  Well its simple, I started thinking she is was very adamant of who is a slasher and who is a camper and it dawned on me she is blending in with the campers so people are not suspicious of her being a slasher. How else do you keep your self safe but then to incorporate yourself with people you know are good roles. Maybe I was completely wrong. It was just a thought. The person i did vote for was the one who Yvess told me to vote for because I trust him then I decided to actually play the game and start thinking strategically. To be honest I did not even talk to anybody the first 3 votes and I was not active a part of any alliance. I wasnt aware of this whole Pokitaurus group chat or anything because I was not feeling good when the game started but I decided to be more active as I thought it might help with my depression if I was actively doing something. Anyhow if you think I am a slasher that's fine, I cant convince people otherwise, I made my bed and will lay in it.

51 minutes ago, lacy said:

because i KNOW nothing LOL

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

stupidjock = hottie

Psycho = Psychic

Yvess = Reporter (evesdropping) 

Pokitaurus = Psycho (bc he crazy)

wehavetostan = camper (we stan innocent players)

Insanity = ?  

Not me voting for wehavetostan on day 2. My record for voting SUCKS

Thay was a completely random vote I closed my eyes and picked whoever my finger landed on 

Edited by Insanity

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

@Insanity you mentioned you are a virgin. Is this a role you had since the beginning or was it given to you later?

With all the lube action can I really be a virgin 

Edited by Insanity
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Insanity said:

No

But Canon never announced any role changes :emofish: Why your role has changed?

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.