• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

Night #4 Results

zlEPXnPtugiaGCs-800x450-noPad.jpg?152271

Swish, Slice, Slash!

Another night of terror reigns upon the campsites.

Blood trickling down the skin of their next victim. A silent cry in the night.

Two more added to the body count.

-

At Camp De-Cap-A-Lot...

It was getting a bit too quiet every morning now that nearly half of their campers had either mysteriously vanished or mutilated by vicious Slashers. But that was here nor there. It was a new day and you're still alive, for now.

After a breakfast of bacon and eggs, a camper strutted his way along the camp's only hiking trail. They thought, if I'm going to get taken out by a murderer I may as well die at the most scenic site in the area: The Bluff. A billowing cliff adorned with climbing vines which bloomed the most gorgeous pink flowers this side of the state. One could even say it takes your breath away, and how right they were.

The camper had made their way to the peak of The Bluff. A look down upon the cliffside confirmed the beauty of the foliage. Pristine, rosy flowers tickled the lush green vines enveloping the rocky face of the mountain. The tiny buds accented the bloodied body of....wait...body?

Smashed and tangled within the plants, the camper screams as the sight of bones twisted from their sockets are scatters throughout the now desiccated garden. But not to worry, the flowers still looked lovely. Among the limbs strewn about the scene, the camper recognized that the now decapitated head could only belong to...

Spoiler

cXhTVCC.png?1

@jesus del rey

'The Camper'

-

At Camp Stabba-Ho...

Word was that a mysterious camper was going around the campsite, looking for clues to help solve the case of Whos-A-Slasher. That couldn't be right, a camper thinks, this was just a summer camp, not a specialty gathering like Science Camp or Sports Camp. Didn't we all just want to build a campfire, make some smores, maybe find a camp romance like normal people?

Well, there's certainly no normal people here anymore. Maybe this was a Survival Camp after all.

A camper heads off to the Camp's only safe haven for the most introverted people, the Bookery.

Built a small stroll away from the most active parts of camp, a small wooden gazebo adorned with modestly packed shelves of books and novels.

Some peace and quiet, and a certain Agatha Cristie novel should keep their mind off the latest game of cat and mouse between that mysterious camper and the hidden slashers. The camper swings open the rickety door of the Bookery. Its rusted hinges whine as the door closes behind them with a startling clack! After that, simply silence. 

A light novel is taken from the shelves and the campers makes themselves comfy in the gazebo's only beanbag chair. But something is amiss, lumpy even. They arise from the bean bag chair. It looks as if someone torn a huge tear in it and hastily sewn it back up. The seams unraveling at the slightest touch, the camper tugs on the string. A near endless amount of tiny white pellets flood out of the chair, and to their horror, something else.

Body parts. Severed into multiple disgusting pieces. Joints cut from joints. Fingers and toes dismembered right down to the nubs. A head, carefully disemboweled from all of its outer features rolled across the floor to the feet of the terrified camper. With fear abound, the camper does his best to Mr.Potato-Head the face back together. With sorrow in their heart, they knew the now complete head could only belong to...

Spoiler

cXhTVCC.png?1

@Sebas

'The Camper'

-

Merge and Seance Info next post!

@abelfenty @Alldeezy @brokee @Dessy @D e v o n @Duanielipa

@Euterpe @fais_2311 @fountain @gardendreams @Insanity @Itz_Dani! @jesus del rey

@khalyan @lacy @mchl @McNulty

@Rachel Berry @Sebas @wehavetostan @worldwide angel @Young In Love @Yvess

Slashers must pay for our fallen sisters 

rip @Sebas

sorry for not being able to save u bb

raw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lacy said:

woah who saw that coming definitely not @Yvess the only person confirmed to be a damn camper who leaked that info :clap3:

wbk! 

tumblr_m0xcuedrwl1rri4p5o1_500.gif

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

every time i check camp cap deaths from killers it's a "who" and whenever i check camp camp deaths from vote off it's someone crucial to the campers survival :redface:

if the resurrection is coming,

i propose we get to resurrect the hottie from camp hoessss

then maybe from other camp they resurrect either the cop or psychic, more leaning on reviving the cop since his vest can help once i get to know who is up next to be killed by slashas methinks (only if he can still use his vest once he gets revived, if so, just revive the psychic methinks)

also, just make sure we revive someone who can be active and will not waste their special role tysm

but of course, im just living in my own lil world lol

tumblr_onqy0gPDyj1vmio9do5_r1_250.gifv 

Edited by Yvess

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

if the resurrection is coming,

i propose we get to resurrect the hottie from camp hoessss

then maybe from other camp they resurrect either the cop or psychic, more leaning on reviving the cop since his vest can help once i get to know who is up next to be killed by slashas methinks (only if he can still use his vest once he gets revived, if so, just revive the psychic methinks)

also, just make sure we revive someone who can be active and will not waste their special role tysm

but of course, im just living in my own lil world lol

tumblr_onqy0gPDyj1vmio9do5_r1_250.gifv 

cop used the vest, they r useless now

Camp Cap should vote for @HungryByTheBuffet to come back as they are a psychic and can check who is a slasher for us if ya'll can stop fighting over nothing for 5 mins

Camp Stabba ho should vote for @stupidjock as they only got killed bc they clocked a killer, they r proven to be a camper, and bc of his hottie role he can sway votes and help get killers OUT

Run it up

• Thanks 2

Just now, lacy said:

cop used the vest, they r useless now

Camp Cap should vote for @HungryByTheBuffet to come back as they are a psychic and can check who is a slasher for us if ya'll can stop fighting over nothing for 5 mins

Camp Stabba ho should vote for @stupidjock as they only got killed bc they clocked a killer, they r proven to be a camper, and bc of his hottie role he can sway votes and help get killers OUT

Run it up

THIS

voting for @HungryByTheBuffet should be done by other camp and i heard she's a nice person, is she the psychic? or was it frappucino? not so sure lmao

and ofc my hung twunk @stupidjock should return as i need to use my new lubes on him!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sebas said:

C’mon campers! Y’all can win this :celestial3:

bb :(((((( 

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

THIS

voting for @HungryByTheBuffet should be done by other camp and i heard she's a nice person, is she the psychic? or was it frappucino? not so sure lmao

and ofc my hung twunk @stupidjock should return as i need to use my new lubes on him!

oh no ur right hungry was the tabloid reporter, still very helpful role and they've proven they've been active in here despite death

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sebas said:

C’mon campers! Y’all can win this :celestial3:

stupidjock doesn't seem as enthusiastic, if he doesnt wanna play anymore you'll be getting my vote i fear we stan you

5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I come to join you in the afterlife sis @HungryByTheBuffet :giraffe: 

To all the dead campers, I heard that ghost s-x is freaky and quite fun :gaycat2:

can u skullfuvk me while i sleep in this lonely tent :weeps:

Just now, Yvess said:

Girl I am a freaky ghost but not that freaky 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Girl I am a freaky ghost but not that freaky 

ok skullfuvk me while im fighting with the slashas of my camp instead plz :weeps:

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

ok skullfuvk me while im fighting with the slashas of my camp instead plz :weeps:

Lemme check my agenda

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Lemme check my agenda

thank you, im here ready with my mouth open

scary-movie.gif

Edited by Yvess

40 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Can someone get Yvesss more lube and a vibrator

Thank you luvs, I'm on my phone rn and can't be active ON TODAY<---

But I would love nothing more than getting my revival.mp3 and helping all of us win :gaycat:

57 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I come to join you in the afterlife sis @HungryByTheBuffet :giraffe: 

To all the dead campers, I heard that ghost s-x is freaky and quite fun :gaycat2:

It's the best to have you icon!! (Also sad rip) Lemme see you without that white sheet on! :gaycat2:

7 hours ago, Yvess said:

THIS

Frappucino was the psychic q_q 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.