Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Sebas said:

Ok here’s a quick rundown of everything so far. I am taking the original camps as a starting point since we know that each one of them had 15 good roles/campers and 5 evil roles/slashers. 

Stabba-Ho

Of the 16 innocent roles, 8 of them are already dead (5 Campers, Hottie, Psychic and Cop). That leaves us with 8 still alive:

• I guess @Yvess is the Tabloid Reporter
  • I am a Camper
  • I am assuming @lacy is a Camper (could also be The Virgin)
  • Wehavetostan is confirmed to be good/Camper

Thank you for speaking on my innocence!! :heart2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wehavetostan said:

Thank you for speaking on my innocence!! :heart2:

wish you'd do the same for me RE: the dupe accusations, im feeling the heat in those comments in random thoughts

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, lacy said:

wish you'd do the same for me RE: the dupe accusations, im feeling the heat in those comments in random thoughts

spacer.png

I don’t think you’re innocent in that regard, but you seem like a very nice person!

spacer.png

Just now, wehavetostan said:

I don’t think you’re innocent in that regard, but you seem like a very nice person!

IM INNA CENT I TELL YOU, I TELL YOUUUUU

But thank you, you too :heart: we have to stan ATRL user wehavetostan

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

Khalyan can slash my boipussy

have some shame

• Haha 2

anyways all I have to say is that i'm atleast 90% sure that my initial theory on who the slasher is is correct, some of y'all know what i'm talking about (tho i'm not sure those people can be trusted)

anyways, it was (kinda) nice knowing some of y'all

P.S. you can't trust no woman with a Simu Liu avi, these will be my last words on this topic, wishing y'all the best :heart:

Edited by wantedyoutogrow
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

have some shame

i need my milk :gaycat:

35 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

P.S. you can't trust no woman with a Simu Liu avi, these will be my last words on this topic, wishing y'all the best :heart:

is this @Rachel Berry 

• Thumbs Down 1

I feel like things are just gonna get messier 

5irtqkw_1.gif

Oh WOW, things are so much clearer now. I'm pretty sure when @Hey Dude made an alliance with 8 people someone said someting like "he would have to be a psycho if he did that while being a slasher" and here we go :clap3:

Now I can say finally that I won't be participating in any game with @Hey Dude because I don't think his actions were fair-play and in Season 1 a similar thing happened and it made a game reset. Here it just made me @lacy and @Yvess worried and stressed and for what? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Oh WOW, things are so much clearer now. I'm pretty sure when @Hey Dude made an alliance with 8 people someone said someting like "he would have to be a psycho if he did that while being a slasher" and here we go :clap3:

Now I can say finally that I won't be participating in any game with @Hey Dude because I don't think his actions were fair-play and in Season 1 a similar thing happened and it made a game reset. Here it just made me @lacy and @Yvess worried and stressed and for what? 

Just tagging along to clarify about the "worried and stressed" part:

- We were genuinely worried for his mental health to a point we reached out for others to help

- He freaked me the f*ck out personally by saying people were watching us all across ATRL

It wasn't like "i'm worried i'm going to killed tonight in a forum game by someone with the slasher role" type worry/stress.

Edited by lacy
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Omg ... the girls are fighting out the meta-game zone

I'd like some more sips of this... the way I thought I already knew the drama

& the way I ended up one of the sanest in this game after my own camp's endless attempts at getting me to crack at the beginning of this season

if no one's doing anything important I think it's ok to just mourn my death again for today!

=C=gQVsPYM.gif

Girl I still don't understand how were you killed first especially since 'PUCCINO turned out to be innocent :tornado:

Edited by stupidjock

17 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

True, I'm all up for roleplay and commitment to the role but I got so worried about him. Maybe I wont play slasher anytime soon. But I am willing to play with Hey Dude as long as he will not pull off something like this again xoxo

15 minutes ago, lacy said:

Just tagging along to clarify about the "worried and stressed" part:

- We were genuinely worried for his mental health to a point we reached out for others to help

- He freaked me the f*ck out personally by saying people were watching us all across ATRL

It wasn't like "i'm worried i'm going to killed tonight in a forum game by someone with the slasher role" type worry/stress.

This.

I remember trying to calm sis Lacy with her worries about being watched by ppl across atrl. It is so troublesome to think that a simple game can turn out like that. I wish Hey Dude the best in his slasher games journey

disclaimer: your TABS journey will not be affected at all by this, lemme assure you that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Yeah the emotional manipulation is not appreciated and made this game less fun anyway so I was kinda glad when I died

I had a gut feel he is just trolling but of course as I do that, I also feel bad about myself because I am potentially ignoring a mental health issue. I don't like that feeling. So maybe my advice is to ensure your decisions in the game is not really going to fuvvvk someone else's gameplay and moral compass.

Gosh, the way I even try to think about possible reasons why he suddenly behaved that way is sending me lmao

• Like 1

So yeah, the game lost its fun part for me and I even contemplated about quitting but didn't push through, only reason I am still here is bc of my bestianas. So yeah. xoxo

• Like 1

all the **** happening behind the scenes oof :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alldeezy said:

Wait til I drop the 5000 word essay sat on my desktop

38 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

imagine how tired we are that we kinda want to get killed by slashers lmao

• Like 1

resists the urge to type KILLER LEAK: and write a list of random names to see if i somehow get them all right first try and canon freaks out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.