Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

ik the same person that began a whole smear campaign isn't trying to argue about "bandwagoning" :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, lacy said:

and with that sisters, it's all out, vote accordingly, don't f*ck this up and be gaslit by @worldwide angel saying they magically guessed who the killers were and voted for them without being in the groupchat where this info was shared to us

spacer.png

we'll see who's really gaslighting when the results come out. i see that y'all also got exposed for getting the girls to reveal their roles for an "alliance" :bibliahh:

you better hope i get killed tonight bc if i do survive this, i'm coming for you and @Yvess

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ready to fight you slasher

ezgif-4-b56bd11e58.gif

9 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

ik the same person that began a whole smear campaign isn't trying to argue about "bandwagoning" :bibliahh:

we'll see who's really gaslighting when the results come out. i see that y'all also got exposed for getting the girls to reveal their roles for an "alliance" :bibliahh:

you better hope i get killed tonight bc if i do survive this, i'm coming for you and @Yvess

the results wont come out for you tonight, even if we win the vote you will be kicked, not killed.

gorl the alliance been working, we clocked 2 killers out the damn door, we know psycho was a psychic, we knew stupidjock was a hottie, and we know yvess is the tabloid reporter, what works works innit

1 minute ago, lacy said:

the results wont come out for you tonight, even if we win the vote you will be kicked, not killed.

gorl the alliance been working, we clocked 2 killers out the damn door, we know psycho was a psychic, we knew stupidjock was a hottie, and we know yvess is the tabloid reporter, what works works innit

a tabloid reporter spreading misinformation, how rich :ahh: 

like katy said, time is the ultimate truth teller and is not on your side. 

Sometimes I almost feel bad, bc all the gorlies crying just aren't it girls in camp

emphasis on the almost

spacer.png

Just now, worldwide angel said:

a tabloid reporter spreading misinformation, how rich :ahh: 

like katy said, time is the ultimate truth teller and is not on your side. 

i'm not even sure why you're crying about this bc even if you are not the killer, all you're doing is switching camps? why is that such a big deal to you? :toofunny3:

i'm sure there are plenty of people for you to slaughter over there

16 minutes ago, lacy said:

i'm not even sure why you're crying about this bc even if you are not the killer, all you're doing is switching camps? why is that such a big deal to you? :toofunny3:

i'm sure there are plenty of people for you to slaughter over there

hmmmm maybe because along with me being kicked, i was constantly accused of being a slasher with little to no evidence?

hmmmm maybe because along with me being kicked, i was constantly accused of being a slasher with little to no evidence?

and where have you been all game until the accusations came in?

spacer.png

Just now, lacy said:

and where have you been all game until the accusations came in?

spacer.png

we literally had a whole conversation about the bestie bracelets :bibliahh: and i may not be the most active, but i was active

we literally had a whole conversation about the bestie bracelets :bibliahh: and i may not be the most active, but i was active

Yet I never saw you or heard ab you teaming up with anyone

Anyways, you can't prove anything yet and nor can we, you're probably gonna end up at camp cap, away from us, enjoy your stay or whatever

spacer.png

1 minute ago, lacy said:

Anyways, you can't prove anything yet and nor can we, you're probably gonna end up at camp cap, away from us, enjoy your stay or whatever

spacer.png

because i'm super_shy.mp3

well hopefully i'll find some sensible folks at the other camp

1 minute ago, worldwide angel said:

because i'm super_shy.mp3

well hopefully i'll find some sensible folks at the other camp

They don't seem to talk much or do much of anything productive, so i'll see you fitting right in :clap3:

• Haha 1

Just now, lacy said:

They don't seem to talk much or do much of anything productive, so i'll see you fitting right in :clap3:

and yet they weren't thrown under the bus...mmm

time to begin my queen of camp not-stabba hoes era 

and yet they weren't thrown under the bus...mmm

time to begin my queen of camp not-stabba hoes era 

ttyl @ the merge xoxo

48 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

girl, you can always cum for me.

and we are just kicking u to other camp, ur not even in the kill list yet. 

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

51 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

QdiIVw9.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

girl, you can always cum for me.

and we are just kicking u to other camp, ur not even in the kill list yet. 

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

:mandown:

1 minute ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

QdiIVw9.jpg

get your licks in now but when i'm right, i don't wanna hear it 

2 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

QdiIVw9.jpg

literally... not the open threats to kill me..

camp cap, when you get our gross little leftovers during the vote off, i suggest you do what we couldn't and take out the trash xoxo

Edited by lacy

13 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

:mandown:

well, it is up to camp that you are going to be transferred to to do that. THAT IS IF YOU GET TRANSFERRED

girl, all this reactions just for getting potentially kicked?

ANYWAYS, i see that the girlies are reacting, that is good so the public can see and make decisions for themselves.

inch resting how my simple public vote got you all pressed. 

well, the power of my boobies did that

96-D29-C97-0-D71-44-D3-B197-B7-A91-DBE52

Insanity questions why he's not prt of these group chats :tornado:

the gaslighting chile….

18 minutes ago, Yvess said:

well, it is up to camp that you are going to be transferred to to do that. THAT IS IF YOU GET TRANSFERRED

girl, all this reactions just for getting potentially kicked?

the gaslighting chile… you know very well what you were doing with the public vote  + trying to paint me out as the slasher. now it’s all “you’re doing this over a potential kick” like you and your alliance haven’t been framing me for the past few hours :skull: why wouldn’t i have an issue with that? 

50 minutes ago, lacy said:

spacer.png

Camp Cap is very quiet 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.