Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

zlEPXnPtugiaGCs-800x450-noPad.jpg?152271

Night #2 Results

What a mess. The Campers couldn't sus out the Slashers, and the sun was setting.

Mentally exhausted and the darkness growing, they could only retreat to their cabins.

Why couldn't the sleeping quarters have locks on them?

Wasn't "Safety First!" the camp's first rule?

-

What Happened During the Day?

At Camp De-Cap-A-Lot...

@abelfenty inspected the Camp Map. Nothing for miles.

@Alldeezy and @Armani? went to the Docks. A canoe paddle was missing.

@brokee broke a branch off a tree. Her hands got all sappy.

@Dessy and @D e v o n collected rocks to build a campfire.

@Duanielipa thought about a home cooked meal. A comforting thought.

@Euterpe saw an iridescent bug. Neat!

@fais_2311 and @fiercE found the keys to the sports shed.

@fountain fixed a leaky pipe in the gazebo.

@Frappucino drew a picture of emoticons.

@gardendreams planned out a makeshift garden.

@Itz_Dani! searched out seeds for the garden.

@jesus del rey noticed the Mess Hall was cleaned of the gore, finally.

@mchl Took a steamy shower since there was no bodies in theirs.

At Camp Stabba-Ho...

@Insanity found a tennis ball. But where's the rackets?

@khalyan saw @lacy being dragged away in the Camp's toxic river. She was saved... for now. She demands additional nail polish as reimbursement for saving her life, and not that $3 Wal-Mart exclusive brand. No, Its Dior or back into the river.

@lauvender went for a walk...

@McNulty and @onapearl discussed their favorite trashy tabloid magazines.

@orange22 tried gluten-free pasta for the first time. It was meh.

@PoKiTaurus started writing letters. The contents may point to madness, or genius. Who knows.

@Psycho found some skewers to make smores. Yum!

@Rachel Berry took off to relax by the lake. She needed her 18 hour nap, or else.

@réveuse and @Sebas found some chocolate in the kitchens. Eww, it was baking chocolate.

@stupidjock hooked up with two campers. Unfortunately their fishing lines got them all tangled together.

@wantedyoutogrow and @wehavetostan thought about baking a cake for the camp. Vanilla with strawberry icing.

@worldwide angel wrote a song about camp. Its pretty depressing.

@Young In Love tuned his guitar. A string broke, again.

@Yvess took the hunks of the dead body to test her various lubes on. It was quite the sight to see. X-rated perhaps.

-

The Slashers Attack!

Its the middle of the second Night.

With the Campers passed out, it was their time to plot.

A swift slice through the air. A scream. Another horror awaits.

-

At Camp De-Cap-A-Lot...

Its now the 3rd Day. A sleepy Camper awakens, alive and breaths a sigh of relief. The warm daylight hitting their skin felt like a kiss.

But what about the others? Surely they are all waiting for them to meet at the Entrance Hall. They decided to gather there every morning for safety, now that there's murders about.

The camper made their way to the Entrance Hall, but doesn't see anyone on their walk there. Were they the first ones to get there?

But out of the silence of the still air, a shivering whimper. No, a cry. Someone was here and it doesn't sound good! The camper's walk turned into a sprint. They burst into the Entrance Hall and found that...

Spoiler

@fiercE was Attacked!

They were wearing the Slash-Proof Vest!

FiercE, shaken from the attack, recalls hooded figures taking them from her cabin but was able to get away, but not without some mild trauma.

-

At Camp Stabba-Ho...

Another day. Its just another day, a camper thinks. That body in the bathroom, they just tripped and ended up like that right? It couldn't be an actual murder. Maybe ignorance is bliss. Regardless, the campers had decided to meet everyday in the camp's Bus Depot for the ensured safety of all that remain and in hopes that a second bus would arrive. Little do they know, no vehicle of salvation was coming.

The camper pushed the idea of murders and violent behaviors to the back of their mind. They had to get to the Bus Depot.

They were the first one there, and nothing had changed from the first day. The engines of each bus were still busted to bits. The campers eyes wander the parking lot. A yellow bus, next to a another yellow bus, next to yet another yellow bus, next to a red bus, next to anot-.... wait a red bus?

There were no red buses here before. Oh no, that isn't just any ordinary red, it was blood red. Splattered and strewn across the side of the vehicle, a smeared and badly battered body painted crimson. The camper shrieked, it was no coincidence or accident now, it truly was murder. A good look at the body indicated that it was none other than...

Spoiler

cBzstqZ.png?2

@Psycho The Psychic

-

But WAIT there's more...

Spoiler

ij46lqX.png?2

@lauvender The Slasher was Killed

Lauvender took a walk back to her cabin. She aided in murder, and she couldn't do it again.

Her 'companions' saw her weakness. Poor girl helps eviscerate a camper and calls it quits?

Yeah, no one gets cold feet once you join The Slashers. You're either IN or you're OUT.

And she was taken OUT. 

Day #3 has arrived!

All Campers must now do the following:

Using your ROLE PM:

1) Submit your Kill-Vote for who you want to eliminate from your Campsite

2) Submit your Kick-Vote for who you want to send from your Campsite, to the opposite Campsite

3)Use your Role's Ability if you so choose.

-

Campsite Update:

Spoiler

hJ8Cbu7.png

• Thanks 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Canon said:

@Rachel Berry took off to relax by the lake. She needed her 18 hour nap, or else.

The ugly cackle I let out. This was literally me all day before going to work yesterday. :bibliahh: 

• Like 1

RIP Psycho, will stream ballad of a homeschooled girl in your honor.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, McNulty said:

our camp is so miserable that the killers are offing themselves

and we won with that

15 minutes ago, McNulty said:

our camp is so miserable that the killers are offing themselves

that sounds like a win to me!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Canon said:

@Yvess took the hunks of the dead body to test her various lubes on. It was quite the sight to see. X-rated perhaps.

omg not this necrophilia flavor text!!!! :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, réveuse said:

OMG THE SLASHER GOT KILLED?

one of em, you can help take care of another today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The updates always come @ 5am for me so it takes me hours to process it all

I just realised after @Psycho crying for the cop all day just to be left to die, the cop in the other camp protected that random??? :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Whoever the camp stabba ho cop is gurl dm me even tho wbk u wont bc ur playing this game so badli oh my we jus los the psycho nnn they coulda fact checked every1 for us :redface::redface::redface::redface:

5 hours ago, Canon said:

@khalyan saw @lacy being dragged away in the Camp's toxic river. She was saved... for now. She demands additional nail polish as reimbursement for saving her life, and not that $3 Wal-Mart exclusive brand. No, Its Dior or back into the river.

But yassss, you know i gotta treat u now. Dior it is, what colour you feeling miss khalyan? a cute lavender?

Can we please not kill another camper this time Camp de-cap-a-lot :redface:

Also if anyone has some tea on possible stabbers lmk :coffee:

Useless ass cop

Anyway revive me when the time comes and stream Tension

ezgif-4-c2642b178f.thumb.gif.2d9e95ae824

• Like 1

I hope the cop feels stupid as **** y'all could have saved 2 people and lost a killer! Anyways bye

• Like 2

Not the other camp cop flopping... Literally ONE job :skull:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, D e v o n said:

@Dessy sissies!

We singing campfire songs? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.