• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, lacy said:

Well I don't want to see you making a funeral tribute "2016-2023" edit for YOURSELF and yet my eyes have been witness, so what is the truth?

Katy_Perry_-_Witness_(Official_Album_Cov

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Your heart is in your throat and I'm speaking my mind. 

Okay grandpa lets get you to bed, i'm not normally this messy but can we all just vote off poki next round bc whattice this cryptic bullshit

spacer.png

I was actually hoping this cute throwback to Season 1 when someone posted a whole ass video on YT about slasher would get some more attention

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

I was actually hoping this cute throwback to Season 1 when someone posted a whole ass video on YT about slasher would get some more attention

I appreciate it

I may as well spill my tea.

I'm writing a whole ass journal day by day of the events in this game from my perspective it's already over 2k words. I'll publish it on here when the game is over, so don't kill me too fast, keep it interesting!

• Like 2

Sooner or later you're gonna come around

And you'll be sorry. 

But if you turn around to see me, and I'm gone

Well you should have looked outside your window

Because the sun was coming up

cr_1200x1200-230912170306-GettyImages-16

5 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Sooner or later you're gonna come around

And you'll be sorry. 

But if you turn around to see me, and I'm gone

Well you should have looked outside your window

Because the sun was coming up

cr_1200x1200-230912170306-GettyImages-16

Sorry but I suspend my sympathy

"And you'll be sorry. " I can assure you I won't because I gave you about 10 opportunities to stop being insane and communicate like everyone else is and assured you if you were just honest and open with us we won't be killing you

If you end up being a camper but getting killed because I vote you off I will not feel bad for a second because it'll be entirely your own doing

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lacy said:

Sorry but I suspend my sympathy

"And you'll be sorry. " I can assure you I won't because I gave you about 10 opportunities to stop being insane and communicate like everyone else is and assured you if you were just honest and open with us we won't be killing you

If you end up being a camper but getting killed because I vote you off I will not feel bad for a second because it'll be entirely your own doing

Girl don't fall for the bait

he's trolling you 

Edited by stupidjock

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

Girl don't fall for the bait

he's trolling you 

:redface: @Canon blah blah blah psycho dies can we move onto the next day now i need to get rid of a certain user and i won't be saying who it is no matter how much anyone begs or pleads even tho it's @PoKiTaurus

Edited by lacy

What in the world did I just walk into this thread I- :lakitu:

Y’all please just remember Rule #2 and 4. This is a lot of emotions for a thread game. We need to come down to a 2. 

Feel free to be messy but keep it cute :bird:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Canon said:

Y’all please just remember Rule #2 and 4. This is a lot of emotions for a thread game. We need to come down to a 2. 

The only info that got revealed was info we got fairly by playing the game, and it's up to the campers to decide if me and stupidjock are lying or if what we claim happened in dms with poki really happened. We didn't post SS's of it.

And I think we're all still having fun nn :heart:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Canon said:

ATRL be like :giraffe:

• Haha 3

:shutup:

1 minute ago, onapearl said:

I just wanna say that other than one person DMing me to ask to be in an alliance (I replied "Sure!" and they didn't say anything after that, so I'm not even sure if that's a thing lol), I haven't heard anything from anybody, and will be acting accordingly. 

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Nnn the way I did a whole expose and nobody from the camp moved :rip: @HungryByTheBuffet maybe you are in the better place after all 

(am literally being tortured in hell, instead of sleep they place me satiated by the buffet)

shocked at the emotional turmoil and abuse the local Taurus is putting you guys through

IPjDvfD.png

• Haha 1

oooooh the amount of drama in here

yas ratings yas

emma-roberts-tongue.gif

• Haha 1

@Canon pls put in a flavor text for me that has to do with trying my lubes on the hunk boys of my camp tysm

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Woah woah I was asleep.... what tea did i miss :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.