Slasher! : [Finale]

Canon

zlEPXnPtugiaGCs-800x450-noPad.jpg?152271

Welcome to a new season of Slasher!

Hope you enjoy your slay stay!

What is Slasher?

'Slasher!' is a multiplayer Survivor/Mafia-style forum game where 2 rival factions battle to become the last team standing.

The Camper Team must vote out all the hidden Slasher Team members before they themselves are killed!

The Slasher Team must hide among the Campers and kill all the Campers!

:camping:

How does Slasher work?

Much like Survivor, each Round starting with the Slasher Team will vote for a Player to be Vote-Killed.

The Player with the majority of Votes is eliminated from the Game. 

The Camper Team then will vote for a Player to be Vote-Killed.

The game continues until all Players from one team are eliminated.

When a Player is eliminated, their Role is revealed to all Players.

-

What are the Roles of the Game?

Fearing your swift death or having an itch for murder? Not to worry!

Each Team is given Special Roles to help aid in their attempt to stop the enemy team.

Each player is assigned a Role when the game begins.

Team Camper will have multiple 'Camper' Roles and 1 of each Special Role

Team Slasher will have multiple 'Slasher' Roles and 1 of each Special Role 

Camper Team Roles

Spoiler

cXhTVCC.png?1

Camper

Just an ordinary Camper. Just try to survive.

PmTOTyu.png?2

Virgin

The first time this Camper is Voted to be killed, they are not, and is announced as the Virgin to all Players

2jxhSL4.png?2

Hottie

They are just so hot, any of their Votes are counted as 3 Votes instead of 1 Vote

cBzstqZ.png?2

Psychic

Once per Round, they can choose 1 Player to learn what Team they are on.

OMJvyW7.png?2

Cop

Once per Round, they can choose 1 Player to wear a Bulletproof vest that protects the chosen Player from being Killed by any means.

If a Player wearing the vest collects the most Kill votes, they are not killed, but the Vest is destroyed permanently.

4trk5CJ.png?2

Tabloid Reporter

[After the first Round] The Tabloid Reporter is told whom the Slashers chose to kill before their Kill-Vote is held.

Slasher Team Roles

Spoiler

ij46lqX.png?2

Slasher

Just an ordinary Killer. Happy Hunting!

cwzowX1.png?2

Sicko

If chosen to reveal their Role by any means, the Player(s) will be told you are Team Camper instead of Team Slasher

08zcJy0.png?2

Trickster

Once per Game, the Trickster can change the Kill Votes of a Player to another Player.

For example, they decide to make all Kill-Votes towards Player A change to Player B instead.

-

This Season's Twists

In honor of the Camp-based movies of the 80's/90's, we're doing a take on the Rival Camp troupe!

Twist #1 : Two Campsites

Instead of 1 Camp, we're splitting y'all into 2 Camps!

Camp De-Cap-A-Lot

Camp Stabba-Ho

In this twist, Players will be initially divided into one of the 2 Camps listed above.

When in a Camp, Players can only Vote for Players within their own Camp.

This means there's DOUBLE the Slashers and Double the Special Roles.

:campfire:

Twist #2 : Camp Activities  (and Merging Camps)

In this twist, during the game, several events will occur that can either help or hinder your strategy. Tread wisely!

I hate when games have 'surprise' twists that cause severe advantages/disadvantages midgame;

So I'm revealing all the Events pre-game in fairness to all Players and allows y'all to strategize in advance.

The Merging of the 2 Campsites will happen directly after the Séance Event as roughly half the Players will be eliminated by then.

Spoiler
  •  
  • The Star-Crossed Lovers
    • This Event occurs directly after all Players are separated into the 2 Campsites and given their Roles
      • Players in each Campsite vote for 1 Player in their Campsite. The Player with the most votes in each Campsite are announced as Star-Crossed Lovers.
      • A Kill-Voted Star-Crossed Lover remains alive until the other is also Kill-Voted.
      • Star-Crossed Lovers cannot be Voted to be killed on the first round.
      • Star-Crossed Lovers cannot be kicked/moved from their Campsite by any means.
      • Star-Crossed Lovers CAN potentially be 2 Campers, 2 Slashers, or 1 of each. Vote wisely!

• The Swap
    • This Event occurs before merging but after a number of Players are eliminated.
      • All Players have the option to move to the opposite Campsite.

• The Séance
    • This Event occurs immeditaly before the 2 Campsites merge 
      • All Players vote to bring 1 Player back to life. Highest voted Player returns to the game as their original role.

• The Safety Meeting
    • This Event occurs after the merge and once a number of players are eliminated 
      • All Players vote to give 1 Player the 'Personal Slash-Proof Vest'.
      • The Personal Slash-Proof Vest protects the Player from Death by any means once. The vest is destroyed permanently after it is used.
      • The Personal Slash-Proof Vest cannot be given away or used on any Player other than the one who received it.

• The Sports Competition 
    • This Event occurs after the merge and once a number of players are eliminated
      • All Players vote to give 1 Player the 'MVP Baseball Bat'.
      • The MVP Baseball Bat allows the wielder to automatically Kill one Player that is in their Campsite. (The Cop's Vest and Personal-Slash-Proof Vest protects against the Bat attack, but are destroyed permanently afterwards like normal)
      • The MVP Baseball Bat cannot be given away or used by any Player other than the one who received it.

:celestial3:

Twist #3 : The Kick-Vote

Have a Player in your Camp thats a bit... suspicious... but can't kill them just yet? Well, Kick them out instead!

During any Camper Kill-Vote, Campers can also Vote-Kick to send 1 Player to the opposite Campsite, majority voted, along side their Kill-Vote.

Example Camper Vote:

Canon, Brenda, and Cindy are all Players in Camp Stabba-Ho

Canon chooses Brenda to be Vote-Killed

Canon chooses Cindy to be Vote-Kicked

After tallying all votes in Camp Stabba-Ho, Brenda received the majority votes to be Killed and was eliminated. 

After tallying all votes in Camp Stabba-Ho, Cindy received the majority votes to be Kicked and was sent to Camp De-Cap-A-Lot.

-

:relax:

Additional Game Rules

#1: Missing a Vote = Automatic Death

Players will be given ample time to submit Votes of any kind.

There is Zero Tolerance on missing a Vote.

You miss a Vote, you are eliminated. Sorry not Sorry. :bam:

#2: ATRL Rules still apply

Its a forum game y'all. Its not that deep.

Disrupting the game is any way (ex: harassing other Players, purposefully revealing secret information, etc.) will be sent to the moderation team. Retaliation because something didn't go your way isn't a cute look :tsk:.

#3 Rule Clarity and Announcements

If any Player at any point needs additional information or clarification on certain Rules, Game Mechanics, etc, I will happily answer them as soon as possible and post said answers in this thread (if warranted) so that everyone is up to speed.

#4: Have Fun!

Slasher is meant to be a cheesy mafia party game. Just do your best to survive! (and maybe stab someone, just a lil bit:biblio:)

-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

Will y’all let me live

For those posting below me that want to join, just copy paste the list and add yourself :camping:

Sign-Up Listing:

1: Dessy

2: Worldwide Angel

3: Psycho

4: Cheers

5: FiercE

6: Stupidjock

7:

Etc.

Sign-Up Listing:

7: choerry

i’m excited :chick1:

Sign-Up Listing:

8: PoKiTaurius

9. gardendreams

Sign-Up Listing:

9. gardendreams

10. lauvender

11. orange22

So far so good y'all :cm: I was hoping for a minimum of 24 Players (12 in each Campsite to start) and we're already halfway there :campfire:

Sign-Up Listing:

7: Choerry

9. Gardendreams

10. Lauvender

11. Orange22

12: Yvess

13:

35 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

C'mon everyone join maybe you'll get to die first it'll be fun!

This convinced me. Sign me up. I won’t know what I’m doing 100% of the time, but I will give 100% anyway.

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

This convinced me. Sign me up. I won’t know what I’m doing 100% of the time, but I will give 100% anyway.

This is me too, add me to the list 

23 minutes ago, khalyan said:

This is me too, add me to the list 

51 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

Will add and welcome to the murder party! Enjoy your stay, the camp hotdogs and hamburgers may or may not include human meat from slain players :camping:

Any chance of getting a Atrl tiny-banner for this ala Color-Game/Spoons? :eli:

Sign-Up Listing:

9. Gardendreams

10. Lauvender

11. Orange22

13:Euterpe

14: Khalyan

15:

Sign-Up Listing:

9. Gardendreams

10. Lauvender

11. Orange22

13:Euterpe

14: Khalyan

15: fountain

16: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.