Ava Max debuts new face (procedure video included)

Ava Max

Can human beings please stop just for 5 seconds??? :dancehall3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Is that actually her in that video? It doesn't look like her :rip: Also the oversized lips need to STOP. They look so bad.

33 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Is that actually her in that video? It doesn't look like her :rip: Also the oversized lips need to STOP. They look so bad.

Well she is tagged in the video

Why does she keep getting random things done? She was pretty before idg why Hollywood insists on doing this 

notyou-tiffany.gif

But ok, if that makes her happy 😁

Edited by bliaz
  • Haha 1

Her lips were fine before :giraffe:

spacer.png

:rip:i don’t remember her straight out the bag shake and go wig which she cut with a pair of blunt scissors being this tragic 

• Haha 3

By all means you can do whatever you want to your own body. But I do hope the lip injection hype will die down in the next ~10 years

I’m certainly not judging her since it’s her own body and own choice, but she definitely wasn’t in need of lip filler, so I can’t say I understand it in this case :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

The irony since even Alaska got pumped 🤣

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

The lip injections trend needs to die already. They rarely ever look good and hers are no exception though they still look fresh here. Other than that she looks great.

I feel like it already did die, or at least peaked around 2019. I don’t see those wild ass lips as much these days. Ava Max just seems five years late like her music 

Edited by barbiegrande

10 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

sorry but the lips are giving

My lips ballooned to EIGHT TIMES their normal size after I had filler – I  looked like I was in Monsters Inc | The Sun

not monsters inc predicting the future :dies: 

Looking hot! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.