Billboard All Time Top-Grossing Latin Acts: Bad Bunny, J.Lo, Marc Anthony, Daddy Yank

insomniac

On 8/31/2023 at 7:46 PM, JustLikeHoney said:

Why are you so upset. Do you really believe Shakira can do a $300 million dollar tour. I didn't say she couldn't do a $100 million, which by the way is an immensely successful  tour for a Latin artist. But a $300 million dollar tour is delu. Even Gaga doesn't have a $300 dollar tour. I don't even think The Weeknd has a $300 million tour or Ariana or a million more more popular artists than Shakira. She isn't even known for her live tours like Madonna or Beyoncé or hangs upside down from the ceiling like Pink. There is nothing to draw in a $300 million dollar tour. I went to a Shakira tour she is great but she isn't a I can't miss this tour artist. I still liked it back then. Shakira will sell her $100 to $300 tickets and that's it. She also is not the kind of artists that tours for 200 shows. So I don't even understand the argument here. 

She doesn't gross that much, but she has still toured in more countries than any female artists and most male artists: 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustLikeHoney

• GeeDuval

• insomniac

• Yellowfever

I'm really impressed by Ricky Martin still being in the Top 10. There's a big space of over a decade between his major tours in North America. Even his tiny, non-event tours in the 2000s did decently well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.