Billboard All Time Top-Grossing Latin Acts: Bad Bunny, J.Lo, Marc Anthony, Daddy Yank

insomniac

8 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Why didn’t they add her on the list? That’s a great top 5!

19 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Why are you so upset. Do you really believe Shakira can do a $300 million dollar tour. I didn't say she couldn't do a $100 million, which by the way is an immensely successful  tour for a Latin artist. But a $300 million dollar tour is delu. Even Gaga doesn't have a $300 dollar tour. I don't even think The Weeknd has a $300 million tour or Ariana or a million more more popular artists than Shakira. She isn't even known for her live tours like Madonna or Beyoncé or hangs upside down from the ceiling like Pink. There is nothing to draw in a $300 million dollar tour. I went to a Shakira tour she is great but she isn't a I can't miss this tour artist. I still liked it back then. Shakira will sell her $100 to $300 tickets and that's it. She also is not the kind of artists that tours for 200 shows. So I don't even understand the argument here. 

As a faithful fan I agree! Nothing to be mad about. My girl has been consistent with box scores $75-$150 mill tops per tour. But nothing crazy she’s a touring force in Latin America Europe etc.

Although I’m getting kinda tired of the arena tours. I want her to do a few stadium tours in the US this time around like RBD, they’re pulling stadiums in their known markets Spanish speaking states.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustLikeHoney

• GeeDuval

• insomniac

• Yellowfever

JustLikeHoney
4 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

I’m not upset. I don’t care how much these millionaires earn from their tours. The obsession with Shakira is not healthy sweetie :dies: seek some help.

:ahh:

Now I'm obsessed. I'm just responding to your frantic replies. Why are you even on this thread if you don't care about how much these artists make in tours? It's literally a thread about how much they have made off their tours. . 

2 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

:ahh:

Now I'm obsessed. I'm just responding to your frantic replies. Why are you even on this thread if you don't care about how much these artists make in tours? It's literally a thread about how much they have made off their tours. . 

I was replying to another person and explaining why Shakira was lower than Pitbull and Enrique, and then you inserted yourself into the conversation with random stats and numbers. No one cares if you haven’t listen to any Shakira song since 2005, hater.

42 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Why are you so upset. Do you really believe Shakira can do a $300 million dollar tour. I didn't say she couldn't do a $100 million, which by the way is an immensely successful  tour for a Latin artist. But a $300 million dollar tour is delu. Even Gaga doesn't have a $300 dollar tour. I don't even think The Weeknd has a $300 million tour or Ariana or a million more more popular artists than Shakira. She isn't even known for her live tours like Madonna or Beyoncé or hangs upside down from the ceiling like Pink. There is nothing to draw in a $300 million dollar tour. I went to a Shakira tour she is great but she isn't a I can't miss this tour artist. I still liked it back then. Shakira will sell her $100 to $300 tickets and that's it. She also is not the kind of artists that tours for 200 shows. So I don't even understand the argument here. 

I don’t think Shakira recognizes how much money she could get by touring.

She’s never really invested that much into the stage production and she seems to avoid touring and even performing. 

She’s a great performer. With a good strategy, she could pull much bigger numbers. Her simple shows, though, hold her back from being a touring powerhouse. 

5 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I don’t think Shakira recognizes how much money she could get by touring.

She’s never really invested that much into the stage production and she seems to avoid touring and even performing. 

She’s a great performer. With a good strategy, she could pull much bigger numbers. Her simple shows, though, hold her back from being a touring powerhouse. 

Shakira: i have the best wardrobe for this tour. It’s going to be amazing

the Wardrobe

Sweats and sparkly tank top :gaycat6:

The random person being pressed over Shakira :rip: 

I’m not shocked she’s that low, she doesn’t tour much so :michael: She could easily do a stadium tour at this point in her career, maybe even in the US ala Bad Bunny.

30 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Shakira: i have the best wardrobe for this tour. It’s going to be amazing

the Wardrobe

Sweats and sparkly tank top :gaycat6:

Haha. I remember that. Her concerts are so low budget. I mean, she wore this during a world tour... :gaycat7:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Why did you skip #5? JLo is at $191 million.

7 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

glad to see Latinos doing their thing though. Where’s jlo though?

Are you all blind? She’s the only female in the Top 5. I bolded all the girls in the list (J.Lo #5, Shakira #16, Karol G #19).

13 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

Surprised that Shakira is lower than Enrique and Pitbull? 

Pitbull for the next vanguard award :heart:

42 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

JLo ha power !

and she barely goes on tour.

I mean it’s obviously cause of the Vegas shows and some NYC dates cause she’s not really a touring force.

did any afro latinos make the list though?

• Like 1

JustLikeHoney
10 hours ago, insomniac said:

Are you all blind? She’s the only female in the Top 5. I bolded all the girls in the list (J.Lo #5, Shakira #16, Karol G #19).

It's not showing up in the OP. I'm not the only one that couldn't see it. 

Screenshot-20230901-134626.png

It's just a big empty space between 4&6.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Thank you.

But some people quick to jump on people’s throats calling them blind. Like relax not that serious just another rich folk top 20 :gaycat5:

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 12:22 PM, GeeDuval said:

I mean it’s obviously cause of the Vegas shows and some NYC dates cause she’s not really a touring force.

Her last world tour outside the US did $54 million.

Her last US tour did $67+ million (and her 5-6 shows she did for it's my party outside the US was reported to of grossed $18+ million).

Shakira isn't a touring force either, Jennifer's it's my party tour grossed more than any Shakira North American leg todate, and the fact Jennifer has a $100 grossing residency is huge! 

Out of all the girls from the  late 90s early 00's, Jennifer was the only one who never toured even at her peak, it took her 12 years to go outside the US and do a summer tour! That's what makes Jennifer's figures impressive the fact she's done less then most girls but yet for what she's done she's got a pretty decent concert gross to her name, and $190 million in the US alone is Huge lol

It's not a competition anyways Shakira goes out on her tours and has decent success and so does Jennifer.

18 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

Her last world tour outside the US did $54 million.

Her last US tour did $67+ million (and her 5-6 shows she did for it's my party outside the US was reported to of grossed $18+ million).

Shakira isn't a touring force either, Jennifer's it's my party tour grossed more than any Shakira North American leg todate, and the fact Jennifer has a $100 grossing residency is huge! 

Out of all the girls from the  late 90s early 00's, Jennifer was the only one who never toured even at her peak, it took her 12 years to go outside the US and do a summer tour! That's what makes Jennifer's figures impressive the fact she's done less then most girls but yet for what she's done she's got a pretty decent concert gross to her name, and $190 million in the US alone is Huge lol

It's not a competition anyways Shakira goes out on her tours and has decent success and so does Jennifer.

Omfg can there ever be a top 20 without Shakira Stans and jlo Stans ever killing each other.

idk if this thread was created to shade Shakira or what not, but unlike jlo fans I can say we don’t put Shakira on a pedestal. We know she’s lazy, could care less, she’s cheap, low budget videos, not a touring force we own it, heck Shakira herself laughs at her laziness sometimes lol why jlo Stan’s take such offense when people say things, mind you I love jlo all I said was she’s not a touring force I was just assuming all that revenue came from Vegas.

jlo fans need to relax they both have similar career paths minus the acting obviously and similar numbers 

Jlo 191 M with 203 shows reported, Approx 258 total tour concerts

Shakira 108M with 120 shows reported. She has done Approx 422 tour concerts

:wave:

Edited by Blok

On 8/31/2023 at 7:46 PM, JustLikeHoney said:

:toofunny3:

Surprised Shakira isn’t a GLOBAL touring artist though. Very surprised actually. 

1 hour ago, KiiKii_Muppisha said:

:toofunny3:

Surprised Shakira isn’t a GLOBAL touring artist though. Very surprised actually. 

She’s still the biggest selling female artist of all time I rather my fave have that title. :gaycat5:

Edited by GeeDuval

On 9/1/2023 at 7:49 PM, JustLikeHoney said:

On 9/1/2023 at 9:07 PM, GeeDuval said:

Thank you.

But some people quick to jump on people’s throats calling them blind. Like relax not that serious just another rich folk top 20 :gaycat5:

My bad, I have the (superior) dark theme as default and you could read it there. I updated it now so that people with default theme can read it too.

11 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Omfg can there ever be a top 20 without Shakira Stans and jlo Stans ever killing each other.

idk if this thread was created to shade Shakira or what not, but unlike jlo fans I can say we don’t put Shakira on a pedestal. We know she’s lazy, could care less, she’s cheap, low budget videos, not a touring force we own it, heck Shakira herself laughs at her laziness sometimes lol why jlo Stan’s take such offense when people say things, mind you I love jlo all I said was she’s not a touring force I was just assuming all that revenue came from Vegas.

jlo fans need to relax they both have similar career paths minus the acting obviously and similar numbers 

You writing all that for this? You are telling people to relax yet say things like metaphorically “killing each other”, which is far from the case. And thinking the thread was created to shade Shakira is doing way too much. It has nothing to do with that and it’s just not that serious, she doesn’t live rent-free in my head and don’t need to shade one woman to uplift the other.

Also, to your point of J.Lo not being a touring force it’s because she never really went on tour due to her busy movie career and filming about 3 each year, but once she did go on tour she was a force to be reckoned with as both a performer and in ticket revenues. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.