Billboard All Time Top-Grossing Latin Acts: Bad Bunny, J.Lo, Marc Anthony, Daddy Yank

insomniac

Top-Grossing Latin Artists of All Time, According to Billboard Boxscore:

Find out who are the 20 Latin artists with the highest collection in the Boxscore archives. We [Billboard.com] include the gross total in the career of each artist, the attendance and number of concerts.

The list is based on the figures reported to Billboard Boxscore until August 30, 2023. The final figures are based only on performances as titular artists (not counting festivals).

#1. Bad Bunny — $508M (170 shows)
#2. Luis Miguel — $319M (567 shows)
#3. Marc Anthony — $315M (424 shows)
#4. Daddy Yankee — $224M (138 shows)
#5. Jennifer Lopez — $191M (203 shows)

Notable mentions:

#6. Enrique Iglesias
#9. Ricky Martin
#11. Pitbull
#14. Romeo Santos
#16. Shakira
#18. Maluma
#19. Karol G

Edited by insomniac
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustLikeHoney

• GeeDuval

• insomniac

• Yellowfever

bad bunny 44 song setlist deserves :clap3: 

surprised Enrique isn't higher. hes been touring like 2017 :rip: 

Edited by Katamari

8 minutes ago, Katamari said:

bad bunny 44 song setlist deserves :clap3: 

surprised Enrique isn't higher. hes been touring like 2017 :rip: 

What! Bad Bunny had 44 songs during his tour? Wow. Is that why Taylor and Beyoncé extended their set lists too? Wasn’t his tour the top grossing of any artist (Latin or non-Latin) last year? 

Edited by insomniac
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hmm I need a breakdown of Shakira numbers  Cuase there is no way she is under 190 million her last tour did 75 mill And it was a much shorter tour what she used to do like 54 dates compared to the 100+ dates on her previous tours. And she always had great box scores even pre inflation.

Surprised that Shakira is lower than Enrique and Pitbull? 

Screaming at Shakira being so low. :skull: 

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

What! Bad Bunny had 44 songs during his tour? Wow. Is that why Taylor and Beyoncé extended their set lists too? Wasn’t his tour the top grossing of any artist (Latin or non-Latin) last year? 

yes!  get into it :coffee:

Shakira's team never reported all the revenues of her tours to Billboard and Pollstar, guess why?

Shakira's husband involved in a financial scandal with the Spanish  Federation - Page 2 - Celebria - ATRL

• Haha 2

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Shakira needs to tour again. She could easily get 300 million. 

No she can't. She should be able to, but for some reason she never will. I can't name one Shakira song after 2005. But she is always charting. At this point I think it's all playlisting, good friends in the music industry and respected by radio and the media in Latin America but real music consumption, IMO is not there. Except for that ex husband song. Karol G is killing it in real music consumption. But I never hear her mentioned often in Latin media. Yet just about every Latin and Hispanic friend I have has gone to the Karol G tour. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

JustLikeHoney
30 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Shakira's team never reported all the revenues of her tours to Billboard and Pollstar, guess why?

Shakira's husband involved in a financial scandal with the Spanish  Federation - Page 2 - Celebria - ATRL

She hates paying taxes. 

10 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

No she can't. She should be able to, but for some reason she never will. I can't name one Shakira song after 2005. But she is always charting. At this point I think it's all playlisting, good friends in the music industry and respected by radio and the media in Latin America but real music consumption, IMO is not there. Except for that ex husband song. Karol G is killing it in real music consumption. But I never hear her mentioned often in Latin media. Yet just about every Latin and Hispanic friend I have has gone to the Karol G tour. 

I've never seen so much bullshit in one post. She Wolf, Waka Waka, Can't remember to forget you and Chantaje were big hits worldwide. You have to stop being ignorant or shading unnecessarily :rofl:

To answer the ranking, yes she should have toured more...

Edited by Bocanada
  • Thanks 1

JustLikeHoney
2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Top-Grossing Latin Artists of All Time, According to Billboard Boxscore:

Find out who are the 20 Latin artists with the highest collection in the Boxscore archives. We [Billboard.com] include the gross total in the career of each artist, the attendance and number of concerts.

The list is based on the figures reported to Billboard Boxscore until August 30, 2023. The final figures are based only on performances as titular artists (not counting festivals).

#1. Bad Bunny — $508M (170 shows)
#2. Luis Miguel — $319M (567 shows)
#3. Marc Anthony — $315M (424 shows)
#4. Daddy Yankee — $224M (138 shows)
#5. Jennifer Lopez — $191M (203 shows)

Notable mentions:

#6. Enrique Iglesias
#9. Ricky Martin
#11. Pitbull
#14. Romeo Santos
#16. Shakira
#18. Maluma
#19. Karol G

Why did you skip #5? JLo is at $191 million.

JustLikeHoney
5 minutes ago, Bocanada said:

I've never seen so much bullshit in one post. She Wolf, Waka Waka, Can't remember to forget you and Chantaje were big hits worldwide. You have to stop being ignorant or shading unnecessarily :rofl:

Waka Waka was after 2005? Ok, I do know Waka Waka. The other two meh... I couldn't sing a lyric to save my life. And the only lyrics I remember from Waka Waka is "Waka Waka this time for Africa." The rest of the song doesn't exist to me. 

I can recite just about every song from before 2000 tho. 

The only She Wolf I know is Sia. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Surprised that Shakira is lower than Enrique and Pitbull? 

She never reports her full boxscores, no one really knows how much she grosses per tour.

Her haters really trying :dies: pollstar also reported half of her dates or less.

• Thanks 1

JustLikeHoney
11 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

She never reports her full boxscores, no one really knows how much she grosses per tour.

Her haters really trying :dies: pollstar also reported half of her dates or less.

Actually it's her fans doing the most. 

Karol has 5 songs with over 1million streams daily on Spotify and 1 with 2.5 million streams daily and I with almost 4 million streams daily. 

She is the one that should be having $300 million tours like Bad Bunny. She is the biggest latin female artist in the world right now. Just like Bad Bunny is the biggest male artist. 

Shakira won't even have a big tour because her original fans don't care about her new music. They don't want to sit through it. At least I don't. 

• Confused 1

I’m not surprised with Shakira. Her team very rarely reports box office scores.  All her tours have been successful, but nothing out of this world always 75 mill to 175 mill tops. We shall see 2024-2025 touring season. 

glad to see Latinos doing their thing though. Where’s jlo though?

29 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Actually it's her fans doing the most. 

Karol has 5 songs with over 1million streams daily on Spotify and 1 with 2.5 million streams daily and I with almost 4 million streams daily. 

She is the one that should be having $300 million tours like Bad Bunny. She is the biggest latin female artist in the world right now. Just like Bad Bunny is the biggest male artist. 

Shakira won't even have a big tour because her original fans don't care about her new music. They don't want to sit through it. At least I don't. 

Karol G just released two albums and she has released x8 more songs than Shakira this decade. Shakira hasn’t released an album since 2017, there will be no tour until she releases one. 

JustLikeHoney
15 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

Karol G just released two albums and she has released x8 more songs than Shakira this decade. Shakira hasn’t released an album since 2017, there will be no tour until she releases one. 

Why are you so upset. Do you really believe Shakira can do a $300 million dollar tour. I didn't say she couldn't do a $100 million, which by the way is an immensely successful  tour for a Latin artist. But a $300 million dollar tour is delu. Even Gaga doesn't have a $300 dollar tour. I don't even think The Weeknd has a $300 million tour or Ariana or a million more more popular artists than Shakira. She isn't even known for her live tours like Madonna or Beyoncé or hangs upside down from the ceiling like Pink. There is nothing to draw in a $300 million dollar tour. I went to a Shakira tour she is great but she isn't a I can't miss this tour artist. I still liked it back then. Shakira will sell her $100 to $300 tickets and that's it. She also is not the kind of artists that tours for 200 shows. So I don't even understand the argument here. 

JustLikeHoney
36 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

I’m not surprised with Shakira. Her team very rarely reports box office scores.  All her tours have been successful, but nothing out of this world always 75 mill to 175 mill tops. We shall see 2024-2025 touring season. 

glad to see Latinos doing their thing though. Where’s jlo though?

9 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Why are you so upset. Do you really believe Shakira can do a $300 million dollar tour. I didn't say she couldn't do a $100 million, which by the way is an immensely successful  tour for a Latin artist. But a $300 million dollar tour is delu. Even Gaga doesn't have a $300 dollar tour. I don't even think The Weeknd has a $300 million tour or Ariana or a million more more popular artists than Shakira. She isn't even known for her live tours like Madonna or Beyoncé or hangs upside down from the ceiling like Pink. There is nothing to draw in a $300 million dollar tour. I went to a Shakira tour she is great but she isn't a I can't miss this tour artist. I still liked it back then. Shakira will sell her $100 to $300 tickets and that's it. She also is not the kind of artists that tours for 200 shows. So I don't even understand the argument here. 

I’m not upset. I don’t care how much these millionaires earn from their tours. The obsession with Shakira is not healthy sweetie :dies: seek some help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.