Zara vs Dua

orange22

Zara or Dua?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Music/Vocals?

2. 2. Stage presence?

3. 3. Bigger by 2033?

At one point in time Zara was bigger than Dua but then Miss Lipa took off like one of her many vacation flights. Where do you stand? 

:wave:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don't wanna try and pit them against each other, Dua is a lot of fun. Her first album took a really long time to connect with me but Future Nostalgia is great objectively. I like a handful of songs from each so I'm a casual enjoyer of what she does. She has improved a lot with stage presence and her vibe is really cool.

Zara means so much to me likeee. When I saw her live in 2019 it was one of the best shows I've been to and I lost my voice for 2 days, converted me into a superfan. So Good is full of hits and Poster Girl was so full of potential :gaycat6: but I am not really feeling her 2 recent singles. I think Zara needs a different team/ a vision. Reaching her 3rd/4th album (whether you count her limited release debut) in her career I don't think cute impersonal dance pop is going to be sustainable.

Edited by costlyxo
Accidentally posted early

It's surreal how the tables have turned for these two. 

Dua 100% for me. Dance the Night converted me. 

dua has more talent, better vision and has the cool factor zara lacks so her!

Zara is absolutely the better singer and performer and deserves to be bigger, but the material just isn't strong enough.

Dua had a great team, is amazing at networking in the industry and making the right connections and the songs are great.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Please don't remind me of the time Zara was bigger than Dua, i still have nightmares about it to this day :rip:

Zara can out sing and perform Dua without trying. Dua has better second album tie for first album. Dua is way bigger. 

its sad what happened to Zara’s career. A lot wasn’t her fault due to her label and management.  But her attitude back in the day made her a bit unlikable which is her fault

• Like 1

Zara is talented, but her material is the pits and her image is generic af. Dua >>>

• Thanks 1

Really comparing Zara to Dua in 2023? :ahh:

What next? Demi Lovato vs Taylor Swift?:ahh::ahh::ahh:

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

Zara is talented, but her material is the pits and her image is generic af. Dua >>>

Forgot that too. She needs an image overhaul. The whole blonde thing on her kinda makes her look super h&m. 

if I were her team. Dye her hair a dark ginger color. Put her with some hooks for rappers. And transition her more pop rnb. Her voice would do better with that. Like Demi tell me you love me era. 

Zara was mopping the floor with Dua in 2016 but cmon now Dua has been much bigger and better after New Rules :dies:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Really comparing Zara to Dua in 2023? :ahh:

What next? Demi Lovato vs Taylor Swift?:ahh::ahh::ahh:

I mean if we wanna get into vocal prowess…

I’m sorry but Zara can sing and dance circles around Dua let’s be real :ace: But yes Dua is now more successful blah blah blah 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Zara is better but Dua won the GP. Zara’s music isn’t hitting the mark to get to Dua’s level but she’s overall better IMO

• Thumbs Down 1

music: dua

vocals: zara

stage presence: somewhat on par

bigger: obviously dua

Zara can sing better but that’s it. Vocally wise, she’s good but not vocal trinity level or even Ariana. She can dance better but for some reason, its not as hitting as it should be (also kpop girls dancing shits on her). Her music is unfortunately very generic considering her talent. She deserved better.

Dua is not the most talented girl (she is talented tho) but she knows her strengths and plays it out well. There’s a reason why she broke out bigger than Zara (and not the one backing Zara up in her song). Girl is very persistent and smart in selling herself and her music. She knows what works for her and it has paid off. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.