• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Bears01

• getBusy

• Raspberries

This is just ridiculous at this point. He needs to resign, and so does Feinstein. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a feeling him and Biden will "malfunction one last time", not too far from each other, at some early point during Biden's second term and the Congress will enact some kind of age limit on presidency and other major offices via an amendment, in the same manner they did when FDR died. 

37 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

As Agnes said, Release him

:ahh: 

8 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

I have a feeling him and Biden will "malfunction one last time", not too far from each other, at some early point during Biden's second term and the Congress will enact some kind of age limit on presidency and other major offices via an amendment, in the same manner they did when FDR died. 

Won't happen 

That’s crazy. I can’t believe they asked him about re-election 3 years from now. :rip:

Can't wait until he dies

Edited by makeme
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raspberries said:

Again? :deadbanana: Is he dying?

he's dead already, let's be honest

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

But y'all want aging people in charge, what's new?

We want the best people in charge who are also healthy. House Speaker Steve Scalise has blood cancer. He’s 57. Mitch hit his head a few months ago. It’s obvious that he never recovered. That has nothing to do with age but with internal injury. 

There are not a lot of people whose suffering is deserved and may even bring a smile to my face. Karma is getting his ass GOOD. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

serving iPhone when the new ones about to launch

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, khalyan said:

I wonder if at this point, Dems and Republicans can come to an agreement to remove both Mitch and Diane from office at the same time?  Removing one Dem and one Republican at the same time to not skew any numbers in the Senate and let these two worry about their health they so desperately need to do 

Can't do Feinstein because Republicans won't let Democrats appoint a committee replacement and then Schumer can't get federal judges through.

5 hours ago, Raspberries said:

He be stroking

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Espresso said:

Can't do Feinstein because Republicans won't let Democrats appoint a committee replacement and then Schumer can't get federal judges through.

That’s why I was saying they should work together on this. Let the Republicans figure out a replacement for Mitch and let the Democrats figure out a replacement for Diane and then keep them on the same election cycle they are currently on 

Can someone take this old sick dog out to the shed in the back?! :ahh: 

Embarrassing. I hope there ISN’T any other intelligent life in the observable universe bc I’m honestly embarrassed to belong to this species. 

17 hours ago, Raspberries said:

He’s like 81 years old so… yes by default he’s closer to death than majority of people on earth :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.