• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Bears01

• getBusy

• Raspberries

I’m so tired of these old ass politicians gatekeeping when they have no mental cognizance left. This is a big reason why our country is such a mess right now.

Congress continues to be DC's nursing home :rip: he needs to step down ASAP.

• Like 1

I swear thr minute i can retire i will. Why work when you literally and physically can't? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I swear thr minute i can retire i will. Why work when you literally and physically can't? 

power

5 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

He’s not seeing 2024.  The Grim Reaper is knocking. :redface:

It’ll be a miracle if he and Feinstein end their terms Alive tbh. 

She might have a shot because she has a year left, he’s not done til 2027 :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder if at this point, Dems and Republicans can come to an agreement to remove both Mitch and Diane from office at the same time?  Removing one Dem and one Republican at the same time to not skew any numbers in the Senate and let these two worry about their health they so desperately need to do 

• Like 1

Did they ask him if he's considering running again in 202???

Even he knew he'd not be alive by then anymore it seems :rip:

• Haha 1

Just now, qurl said:

power

To do what with it? 

He seemed more shocked and disoriented than the smiths when miley preformed in the vmas

will-smith-reacts-to-vmas-moment-2013.jp

2 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

Did they ask him if he's considering running again in 202???

Even he knew he'd not be alive by then anymore it seems :rip:

He specifically had the KY legislature pass a law back In 2021 that made it so the governor can only appoint a member of the same party as a Senate replacement (KY has a dem governor), he knew his time was limited 

OMG. :duca: If he dies or retires, there is a solid chance someone like Charles Booker with a good ground game could win an election. :duca: 

Being a politician is too important of a job/commitment to do at such a old age. Like there should be an age limit because I can't possibly see the benefits of having a 90 year old taking nationwide important decisions with all due respect.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

also this :rip: as soon as I can i won't be lifting A FINGER

well when you vote against Donald Trump's impeachment, speaking ignorantly on Black people and politics, and not denouncing racism when that 18 year old white man killed 10 Black people in a local food market can't say I'm surprised that life is handing him his ass. he's entirely too old and ignorant to even be in his position. can't wait till he finally croaks.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.