'Catastrophic' cat 4 hurricane to make landfall in Florida

Chemist

Thank god my mom stays in Maine until late september mid october.. Im scared for her house but I'm happy she's safe.

oomf suffered bad from the last one. i am scared for him to go through all of this again :chick3:

why does it feel like there's a hurricane every 5 seconds this season :rip: hope y'all stay safe, looks bad

Hope all the good people of Florida stay safe! :heart2:

13 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

why does it feel like there's a hurricane every 5 seconds this season :rip: hope y'all stay safe, looks bad

because we’re boiling the planet and this is the price we have to pay

hope everyone stays safe :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Praying for all my favourite Floridian AT(E)RLers! 

God speed to all homeowners because it will NOT be pretty….

But for real, I hope everyone down there that’s on here stays safe :heart2:

2 hours ago, byzantium said:

I wonder how this will affect the home insurance market in Florida. 

I literally just bought a house here and my insurance is 7,700 a year Im sooooo nervous. 

Nothing happened here in Orlando tho 

Spoiler

We need our stupid ass governor to fix the insurance crisis instead of going after trans kids 

4 hours ago, byzantium said:

I wonder how this will affect the home insurance market in Florida. 

what market lol

1 hour ago, makeme said:

I literally just bought a house here and my insurance is 7,700 a year Im sooooo nervous. 

Nothing happened here in Orlando tho 

Hide contents

We need our stupid ass governor to fix the insurance crisis instead of going after trans kids 

girl Deathsantis could care less, he's had multiple years to fix da issue and has done nothing

let dem storms keep coming maybe da residence will wake up to da bs da republicans have done in da last 20 years to ruin da insurance market here 

• Thanks 1

Praying that everyone is safe, and the damage to their personal belongings and small businesses is minimal! 

Praying that everyone is safe, and the damage to their personal belongings and small businesses is minimal! 

Nice to have a president who doenst have a litmus test when it comes to federal help in times like this 

hope everyone stays safe 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.