Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake is a followup series to Adventure Time which will premiere on Max August 31.

• ATRL Administrator

It is an extremely worthy continuation that honors its past, but is fresh, fun, more grown up and equally exciting. If you loved peak early Adventure Time, and its more emotionally deep episodes, you will enjoy it!!

I can’t wait for this. I was so scared they were gonna cancel this, when they went on a cancel a lot of animated shows. I’m gonna rewatch the original first tho. 

Oh wait I didn’t realize this was going to be a staggered release :jonny:

I watched adventure time but this looks stupid AF. If you want to continue the show just do it with finn and jake or other loved characters not this gender bent nonsense. Did anyone watch, are the new episodes good at least?

• Haha 1

A bit late but at least it’s here :clap3:

• ATRL Administrator
5 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

I watched adventure time but this looks stupid AF. If you want to continue the show just do it with finn and jake or other loved characters not this gender bent nonsense. Did anyone watch, are the new episodes good at least?

Its a worthy continuation of Adventure Time. If you loved the original, especially the Simon episodes, you'll enjoy this one with the nods to the main show and the unexpected story.

These first two episodes were so good :jonny:

On 8/30/2023 at 9:34 AM, AbeHicks said:

It sounds like your just over it

Watching it is rewarding if you’re a longtime fan, it wastes nothing of the lore and just continues to expand the world. 

I was thinking when would we ever see that goose again 3 years ago and here he is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.