Racist shooting in Jacksonville, Florida. 3 dead

Chemist

And then some people still have the nerve to pretend as if the Civil War didn’t happen :) I live here and plan on getting a gun :)

JustLikeHoney

Disgusting. I can't believe what Trump and DeSantis unleashed in Florida. This is just going to get worse. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Century said:

When are we fighting back besties 

spacer.png
I’m ready to ride homie:ninja:

• Like 2

Murikas reality :doc: rip to the victims and condolences to the families affected

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 3

Sounds like a normal day for Republicans. 

Edited by fememeist

It's literally one of 4 mass shootings today :deadbanana4:

The crazy part is the one with minor injuries is the only blue state one while every red state has at least  1 dead or the suspect killed :rip:

America :rip:

• Like 2

Smh

This country is truly ****.

These people always do this in the hopes that they will spark a "racial civil war" but all it does is make him and people who think like him look evil and insane. :shakeno:

2 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Disgusting. I can't believe what Trump and DeSantis unleashed in Florida. This is just going to get worse. 

It’s not just Trump and Destantis.

Elon musk is quite literally giving these extreme far-right white supremacists a platform to spew their hatred and fake data under the guise of “freedom of speech”. Twitter/X is actually becoming 4chan. That’s why I had to delete my account. 

• Like 2

Jacksonville holy **** :dancehall:

People openly fly Confederate flags in Florida and say it has “nothing to do with race” but then this happens… just really horrible. RIP to the victims, and I’m sure their governor will do the absolute least knowing his far-right ways.

• Like 1

When will your country get rid of guns? It’s so psycho that the majority of your country feel like they need one 

This is just :monkey:

When will the US wake up and fix the fact that not everyone should be aloud carrying a gun!!!!! Make it licensed with a mental check first!! 

Thoughts and prayers to the families of the victims. I genuinely just don’t get why anyone would want to commit a senseless atrocity like this. But according to republicans, we don’t need stricter gun control laws…

8 hours ago, Devin said:

Smh and ofc it happened Florida.

spacer.png

One literally just happened in New York a year ago. Same racist attack. This isn’t a South vs North. It’s a national issue of white supremacy. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

This is just :monkey:

When will the US wake up and fix the fact that not everyone should be aloud carrying a gun!!!!! Make it licensed with a mental check first!! 

This. We require drivers to have a license and go through a competency test and also to carry insurance. Why don’t we mandate this for the owners of guns? It ont solve all of the problems but it would definitely help. 

this is not only a racist attack. This is terrorism 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.