Is Beyoncé and Shakira's Longevity impressive?

AvadaKedavra

Both debuted in the 90s.
4 Decades of Domination. 

740full-shakira.jpg 1998-beyonce-567_0-a3fbf25479634f9484c7405c52dd4822.jpg

Both are facing significant competition, including Doja Cat, SZA, Dua Lipa, Lizzo, Ice Spice, Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Karol G, Rosalía, and Becky G, among others.
However, they manage still to capture the attention of Gen Z, Millennials, Older Generations and even some from Gen Alpha.  :gaycat2:

T3LIG5IUQRCGZOMYBCMT4PELAE.png

Larger than life Performing Skills. 

beyonce-coachella.gif2pFx.gif

db06dd123107f00bc304b53143d7a0d7.gifFemaleShorttermKite-size_restricted.gif

difficult-to-get-not-everybody-has-that.

Both with roots from AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST. Where human civilization was born and everything started
Theyre the best representation for Black and Middle Eastern people today

African-Tribes.jpgYMa7Wx2FyjQFUjEeqa72Rm.jpg

They come from the Black and Latino communities and have been slaying the music scene for decades in countries that are predominantly White:gaycat4: For proof, you can check the official charts of those countries. Shaki and Bey stats

Non-Hispanic_White_Americans_by_state.svgEurope-map-2021.jpg

Things didn't look great for Beyoncé with 'The Gift' and 'Everything is Love,' but she found a way to make a comeback and achieved success with her singles and albums again. Similarly, things appeared challenging for Shakira with her flop tiktok song 'Don't Wait Up,' but she rose above it all.
Nothing is over till its over....Never really over.

beyonce-2000.jpgE62XXzDXoAMbFV0.jpg

Beyoncé's albums and singles were both commercially successful and critically acclaimed. Nr1 in the Hot 100 again.  The perfect comeback. Sadly she didnt release her visuals. :emofish:  Drowning the potential of the album. Her tour became the largest ever for a Black entertainer.

Shakira also scored two top 10 hits on the Hot 100 with spanish songs. Some of her English singles gained significant views on Youtube too and achieved great chart positions in Europe, such as 'Girl like me' and 'Don't You Worry.'" and her tour will be a big success probably

So many of their peers from the 90s-2000s-2010s faded but Shakira and Bey are still around
Are u impressed by them? how these ladies managed that? :giraffe:

beyonce-shakira-2005-billboard-650.jpg?w=650

Ask me what I learned from all those years
Ask me what I earned from all those tears
Ask me why so many fade, but I'm still here

6482cbeaf9b02c3555430dc4ca45099717782b20

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Tax evasion has something to do with it

Spoiler

They both are extremely talented and seem to be kind people. They worked hard, and it paid off. Also, they are extremely beautiful, and people like to see beautiful people. I have nothing but admiration for them both 

5 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Both with roots from AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST. Where human civilization was born and everything started
Theyre the best representation for Black and Middle Eastern people today

African-Tribes.jpgYMa7Wx2FyjQFUjEeqa72Rm.jpg

:lmao: I know you're trolling but you're right, they are two legends we can only respect regardless of our opinion on their discographies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Beyoncé grossed more than 100 Million in one month. 

Her success & longevity has to be studied. :bird:

Just now, KiiKii_Muppisha said:

Beyoncé grossed more than 100 Million in one month. 

Her success & longevity has to be studied. :bird:

I wouldn't waste any precious resources on this, the reason is that she's talented all around. Stars like her are extremely rare to begin with and impossible to find these days

54 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

So many of their peers from the 90s-2000s-2010s faded but Shakira and Bey are still around
Are u impressed by them? how these ladies managed that? :giraffe:

Ask me what I learned from all those years
Ask me what I earned from all those tears
Ask me why so many fade, but I'm still here

This is where you missed the mark. Part of Beyoncé’s and Shakira’s appeal is that they’re genuinely nice people and they haven’t burned any bridges in the entertainment industry. No matter who you stan, you can love either one of these women because they’ve praised your fave or they have been kind to your fave. It’s a skill that not many acts have any more.

• Like 2

Not when both are incredibly local and Beyoncé is PR-driven and radio driven to the point that the stats don’t hold up

Yes 

Beyonce, Rihanna & Shakira are the holy legendary trinity MPG‘s of the ‘00-‘20

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Not when both are incredibly local and Beyoncé is PR-driven and radio driven to the point that the stats don’t hold up

TheVelvetFg

3 minutes ago, TheVelvetFg said:

And? She’s more of a household name than either one of these 

as a popular joke topic perhaps 

• Like 2

Just now, Pheromosa said:

as a popular joke topic perhaps 

And one of the people in your signature used a terrorist attack for sympathy sales

Yes but Beyonce's longevity is more impressive, especially considering Renaissance could've done more if it was handled properly. 

• Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.