• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gabe²

• SchmoodRing

• RiRi_Xtina15

• DoubleRainbow!

She should push one more single. 

She also needs to stop leaving her droplets without a home. Zooted, La Respuesta, No Drama, Rotate, Amante deserve to be on an album.

She NEEDS to make it a PRIORITY to release Mala, Tiempo, Mamasita, Loco Por Mi, Besame, Espalda, Intencioines and Romance with Anuel AA asap

I've had this album on repeat. 2NDO CHANCE, CRIES IN SPANISH, and LOS ASTROS are my favorites. I think this lane suits her so much better than the reggaeton she was doing.

• Like 1

Por el contrario going viral on tik tok :duca: talent won. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 8:28 AM, SchmoodRing said:

She also needs to stop leaving her droplets without a home. Zooted, La Respuesta, No Drama, Rotate, Amante deserve to be on an album.

While I agree that it is annoying to have singles without a home all of those are very old, I would rather have an album with new songs. "Amantes" may be on a new album along with "Arranca" if she makes a pop/urban one. 

On 10/9/2023 at 8:28 AM, SchmoodRing said:

She NEEDS to make it a PRIORITY to release Mala, Tiempo, Mamasita, Loco Por Mi, Besame, Espalda, Intencioines and Romance with Anuel AA asap

Absolutely no. He is a FAD, a horrible person and it would not be a great look to release a collaboration with Karol G's ex, you know the singer she released her biggest song with last year in where they trashed Anuel lmao. Not to mention he is talentless and ruins every song with his horrible voice.

4 hours ago, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

Por el contrario going viral on tik tok :duca: talent won. 

So many tik tok videos 

8 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Did this chart on the Billboard 200?

does this even matter? this album is securing her artistry and the acclaim she is getting is better than her getting another generic reggaeton hit. just enjoy the music!

8 hours ago, rta1913 said:

While I agree that it is annoying to have singles without a home all of those are very old, I would rather have an album with new songs. "Amantes" may be on a new album along with "Arranca" if she makes a pop/urban one. 

she is making a more mainstream by thing is just when is it coming and why the messy rollout? if she is gonna continue to do features i need her to step it up. where are your tainy and bizarrap feature rebecca!

8 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Yes it did 11k. She’s been consistent. All of her Albums debuted around the same

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nooniebao said:

#109 !

• Like 1

Saw her tour last week, 2nd LA show! She was great! She has improved so much since last I saw her 

On 10/9/2023 at 7:28 AM, SchmoodRing said:

She should push one more single. 

Just posted Like 3 unreleased songs on my tik tok 

18 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Just posted Like 3 unreleased songs on my tik tok 

Of what songs? I can't see and I don't have tiktok. She needs to release Loco Por Mi with a hot rap feature so the song has a bridge and can have a final chorus. Rauw Alejandro, Quevedo, JBalvin or Manuel Turizo.

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Of what songs? I can't see and I don't have tiktok. She needs to release Loco Por Mi with a hot rap feature so the song has a bridge and can have a final chorus. Rauw Alejandro, Quevedo, JBalvin or Manuel Turizo.

Look por mi, espada, and tiempo. I uploaded the videos from when I saw her live in 2018

I see a lot of people using / listening to 2NDO CHANCE, they should push it more it’s also good to see the song with Angela Aguilar is increasing 

6 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Look por mi, espada, and tiempo. I uploaded the videos from when I saw her live in 2018

Honestly we need to harass her to drop the Latin pop album asap 😩 we deserve to have Mala, Tiempo, Espalda, Loco Por Mi, Mamasita, La Formula, Intenciones y Besame

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

Honestly we need to harass her to drop the Latin pop album asap 😩 we deserve to have Mala, Tiempo, Espalda, Loco Por Mi, Mamasita, La Formula, Intenciones y Besame

Officially released. 

Hoping for her next record which will more than likely be a mainstream record to include Arranca. After her next Spanish album I need her to start dipping her toes into crossing over. She deserves to be a global force

loving her tiny desk concert

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.