Becky G - 'ESQUINAS'

Renan90

24 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Music video? Playlisting? What makes it a single? 

My bad I thought it was the current single since it's the song she released when she announced her new album. I do wonder if she's going to release another single/music video or if Chanel and la Nena are it for this album.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gabe²

• SchmoodRing

• RiRi_Xtina15

• DoubleRainbow!

2ndo chance gave me chills!! I’m not even a Becky G fan, but that song sounds so good!! 

8 hours ago, Ikejuju said:

I’m actually enjoying this more than I thought I would. Love this sound for her. 

Right? I felt the same way and I was pleasantly surprised by this album. 2ndo chance , Patras and cries in Spanish are my faves so far.

Why didn't she put Arranca in it ?

WE WANT ESPADA!!

However, I also agree the album is a pleasant surprise I had no expectations and its quite a nice easy listen. 

Just listened to it and it’s a sad album ? :chick3:
it was honestly pleasant to listen to 

I don't see any hit single on this tho 

On 9/29/2023 at 8:50 AM, Flocon said:

Why didn't she put Arranca in it ?

Because that is part of the follow up album that she'll be releasing probably next year that'll be more mainstream and traditional is terms of sound. 

On 9/29/2023 at 1:03 PM, splozo said:

WE WANT ESPALDA!!

She was ahead of her time with the Latin pop album she was making when she first was going to have her debut be that. Sola, Mangu and Todo Cambio are solid tracks. I know the change in sound is what propelled her into popularity and success but we were so robbed of what could've been a solid debut Latin pop album. The snippets of

Mala, Intenciones, Mamacita, Loco Por Mi, Besame and Tiempo were all amazing

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 4:04 PM, rta1913 said:

Oh well, see you on the next album cycle! :cm:

I love my girl but I just can't get into that Chanel song neither the flop one. I liked her Marca MP collab though. 

I hope it's true we will have also another album with Arranca and maybe Amantes. Arrance is actually raking up decent streams it'd be a shame to not put it in an album, specially when all her album tracks have abysmal streams.

Yeah I hope once this tour ends which is where she'll most likely to spending most of the promotion that we shift gears back into the mainstream album rollout. Attach Arranca on there 

On 9/28/2023 at 9:41 PM, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

This album is so good omg :jonny:

im loving this sound from her, so mature and refreshing. I wouldn’t be mad if she keeps this going. 

I hope they push Cries in Spanish as the next single and video, since it had a little viral moment on TikTok. 

my favs on the first listen are - 2ndo chance, cries in Spanish and bien canijo. Those 3 back to back, she knew what she was doing. 

Yeah I say see what songs takes off after it's debut and push that one. The first 3 songs are strong single contenders. She could have easily serviced us another generic reggaeton album but smartly tapped into her own culture and it's genre's resurgence in music and delivered her most cohesive, mature body of work. I hope she gets nominated for something. While this album may not fare will commercially it not being mainstream was it's advantage as we didn't know what to expect what the songs to sound like. Her talented is very underrated because she's shown us time and time again how versatile again. She deserves the world and I'm glad that she's finally going and headlining her own tour. Long overdue. 

Hope she secures her dream collabs with Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, Normani, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira and Selena Gomez like she dreams of, she's worthy of a feature or collaboration with them

The album going a little viral on TikTok :duca:

Apple Music US (all genres)

14.(+6) Esquinas - her highest peak of her career. This album is doing great things for her so far, I hope she keeps this momentum going! 

also, top 5 debut on Spotify global and US 

11 minutes ago, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

her highest peak of her career. This album is doing great things for her so far

you clearly weren't during the mayores era :khalyan:

2 hours ago, teenagecraze said:

you clearly weren't during the mayores era :khalyan:

I was lol. And I’m talking about albums. Esquinas is her highest peak ever on Apple Music. Which is what I said on my post. 

I really like this album more than her last couple ones. Glad it’s doing pretty good. 

Number 9 on Apple Music all genres now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, selfmadelatino said:

:duca:

4 hours ago, selfmadelatino said:

Let’s gooo :ghostface:

I'm so happy for her, it's a really mature album and step in her career. Hopefully it gets her some noms.

It's not my cup of tea though, I'm still boping to Arranca :eddie:

16 hours ago, selfmadelatino said:

Album artist 

I think 2ndo Chance is kinda blowing up 

hopefully It becomes a hit for her :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.