Are Judas streaming numbers kinda impressive?

jijie101

Judas was a total flop back in the day, peaking at #10 and fell out of the charts in less than 10 weeks. But it has more streams now than many big hits at that time, is it impressive?

(+344,291)

(+56,720)   

(+175,752)  

286,302,141 (+162,177)

:giraffe:

They were more impressive a few months ago when they were higher

Judas kind of became a cult classic over time, can’t say the same for the other songs I think. 

Another remembered hit in the bag for Gaga :clap3:Yes, its #s are very good

Edited by Chaos Angel

Global smasha :clap3: 

Yeah, I think that is actually. It's hard hitting, bizarre, and the anti-thesis of what is popular right now.

The fact you’re comparing it to songs from women that debuted years before her tells me NO

• Like 2

the fact the song killed her career so yes this is IMPRESSIVE... in next two years BTW will have 3 songs over 500M (BTW, Bloody Mary, Judas) :clap3: 

Hated the album, listened once and never again, but Judas hits like a truck, love it.

Edited by tshwark

it has basically the same #'s as avril's wth :skull: can you compare it to songs by her peers from that time?

• Thumbs Down 1

The comparison with older artists that are not even streaming artists is kinda weird. Judas' current streams are good but Gaga is a streaming artist, it's the case with most of her singles that have also went viral.

Beyoncé’s flop from that time Best Thing I Never Had has 361M so not really. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.