Donald Trump's mugshot revealed!!

jdmc219

I'm going to frame this and give it to my father for Christmas just to watch him make the same face :ahh:

• Haha 12

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustLikeHoney

• Rotunda

• Genius1111

• Onyxmage

Tshirt material - Dump for Prison 2024 :gaycat:

• Haha 1

This is the face of pure evil. I am scared to look at it for even more than five seconds. Look in the face of evil and you will get evil staring right back at you.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Love this look on him, he's never looked better! #LockHimUp

200w.gif?cid=790b76112kb6xq2qk3zfkkw258s

It's happening because he broke the law multiple times in multiple different ways. The media is going to town with it for two main reasons: 1) this is extremely unprecedented and has never happened to any US president before, and 2) Trump is a very polarizing subject and they know everyone on both sides of the subject can't look away.

I have to say, the look is just there, but something about it is incomplete.

I know just the accessory that would give his look that extra POP! 

HANDCUFFS! CLANKITY CLANK!

• Like 1

Remove that toupee and you’ll get Heihachi 

• Haha 3

JustLikeHoney
16 minutes ago, Rebel Lion said:

So it's over? No more going to jail?

The trial is months away. This is like the part where someone is arrested before the trial and jail part. Except he turned himself in instead of being arrested. I think Fani gave him and everyone else I think it's like 18 or 19 coconspirators until tomorrow before they will be arrested to be processed. 

He is being tried on RICO charges. To be tried on RICO charges the prosecutor had to prove to the grand jury (a couple weeks ago) that he was part of a "criminal organization" or the head of a "criminal organization." 

This trial is going to be epic. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

I have to say, the look is just there, but something about it is incomplete.

I know just the accessory that would give his look that extra POP! 

HANDCUFFS! CLANKITY CLANK!

I think some metal bars in front of him would really complete the scene too!

Editorial8.png

20 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Donald! The category tonight on the runway was ugly and orange. While you delivered what was asked of you, it wasn't enough for the judges and I to save you from the feds making O-RANGE-ments for your stint in jail. I'm sorry, my dear, but you are up for elimination incarceration

Fixed.

• Haha 4

JustLikeHoney
2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

CNN says that his inmate number is P01135809.

I wonder whether the P refers to "prisoner".

Well inmate is a synonym of prisoner. So it probably does. One is used for states jails the other is used for county jails. 

This is so :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

SUFFER RAT!!!!

41 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

The trial is months away. This is like the part where someone is arrested before the trial and jail part. Except he turned himself in instead of being arrested. I think Fani gave him and everyone else I think it's like 18 or 19 coconspirators until tomorrow before they will be arrested to be processed. 

He is being tried on RICO charges. To be tried on RICO charges the prosecutor had to prove to the grand jury (a couple weeks ago) that he was part of a "criminal organization" or the head of a "criminal organization." 

This trial is going to be epic. 

Either way him being arrested hit his ego hard as shown in his mug shot. This guy is used to a lascivious lifestyle and being treated like a king. I'm sure he considers himself like royalty because of his presidency.

• Like 1

smoore95GAGA

It’s giving toy santa from the second santa clause movie

spacer.png

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Idk what I was expecting but I f*cking howled. It's giving constipation :redface:

I screamed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.