US Weekly: Justin Bieber ‘Officially’ Fired Scooter Braun - Hailey in charge now

reymiu

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/justin-bieber-started-search-for-scooter-braun-replacement-years-ago/

“Justin has officially let Scooter go as his manager,” a source exclusively tells Us, adding that the singer’s wife, Hailey Bieber, “led the charge that led Justin to leave him for another manager.” The source adds that Justin, 29, “has been taking meetings with other managers for three years.”

From worse to worser :ahh:

Can’t stand him, but where the **** is his mom?? He needs her since he’s surrounded exclusively by trash which is why he got to this situation and she’s the only one that’s going to actually care for his own well being.

They are an iconic duo. I actually love this, they only have love for each other. :heart:

She is a great business woman as well, and knows how to work media. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Hailey is the only sane person in his life so hopefully she'll know how to help him pick someone new

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Can’t stand him, but where the **** is his mom?? He needs her since he’s surrounded exclusively by trash which is why he got to this situation and she’s the only one that’s going to actually care for his own well being.

His mom moved to Hawaii when he became famous and never looked back, his parents have never really been there through the years

Edited by ariananext
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

Hailey is the only sane person in his life so hopefully she'll know how to help him pick someone new

She is taking him to Lou Taylor

I'm glad that he let Scooter go, but I really hope the rumors about him hiring Lou Taylor are not true. That would be even worse than Scooter :rip:

18 minutes ago, reymiu said:

She is taking him to Lou Taylor

hopefully not

I wonder what led to this? Did he feel used, or ded he feel like someone was pretended to look out for them? I wonder when exactly this started and the reason for parting, because it seems like JB was pushing out music when drama was high in his life and would also bring up said drama in his music or interviews, even when he was married.

• Confused 1

has hailey done anything successfully before (besides marrying justin)? I wouldn't really trust her with business decisions..

maybe she's the reason why he sold his catalog for only $200M :sistrens:

I don't think it's good idea to make your wife your manager :rip: :rip: 

The random weirdo Little Scooters on this site told me that there was no way any of this was true though! :confused:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Sept said:

She's not his manager but she will help take care of his business, and play a huge part in selecting who he chooses as manager

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

has hailey done anything successfully before (besides marrying justin)? I wouldn't really trust her with business decisions..

maybe she's the reason why he sold his catalog for only $200M :sistrens:

I mean she does have a successful business. I don't know who manages her but she's handled her projects nicely so far.

1 hour ago, Sept said:

That's not what it says, she's helping him finding a new team.

5 hours ago, reymiu said:

the singer’s wife, Hailey Bieber, “led the charge that led Justin to leave him for another manager.” The source adds that Justin, 29, “has been taking meetings with other managers for three years.”

How does this mean that Hailey is "in charge"? Can people really be this illiterate?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.