TOO MUCH
NOTHING WE CAN'T HANDLE
LIKE I LOVED YOU
THERE FOR YOU
TRUE COLOURS
END OF TIME
LOVE

Edited by Winged

Emeli Sande's popularity fell off so hard, even though the music is still good/decent.

I appreciate artists who put effort in their careers despite numbers not going ok.

She’s a hard working woman and she deserves success.

• Like 5

who's care about this girl anymore when she sabotaged own career and now with back to back albums in a year. so unserious

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

Her last album was incredible...really excited for this one.

I think she permanently lost what she once had. Her music is so blanda and inoffensive now.

4 minutes ago, Sabandija said:

I think she permanently lost what she once had. Her music is so blanda and inoffensive now.

it wasn't before?

2 minutes ago, Saint James said:

it wasn't before?

Well... maybe she was a second class Alicia Keys all along but I truly loved her second album and enjoyed the first one. Something happened from that moment on.

• 2 months later...

This might be her best album since her second. For the 2 albums following LONG LIVE THE ANGELS there were only good songs here and there but as a whole they were inconsistent.

Here most of the songs are good. It’s probably here most pop record. Lighthouse is very good. Nothing We Can’t Handle too. I like the lead single. Like I Loved You is very Birdy (in her Keeping Your Head Up era or like the last album). It’s a very powerful song.

No there’s some really good stuff on this. LLTA will remain my fav but this one reminds us that she is a good singer and she makes good music.

• Like 1

Lighthouse :jonny5:

Black Girl Dancing GIF by HonestyB

Hope this does well for her. Her last 2 albums were so underrated. I still use Survivor, Extraordinary Being and Look What You've Done. The latter especially should have been a hit for her.

EDIT: Like I Loved You should be a single :jonny5:

Edited by LesFleur

On 8/23/2023 at 2:20 PM, Polgg48 said:

who's care about this girl anymore when she sabotaged own career and now with back to back albums in a year. so unserious

Huh? What do you mean?

Lighthouse is absolutely gorgeous. :smitten:

Trinity: Lighthouse - How Were We to Know - Like I Loved You :clap3:

She deserves SO MUCH in the world of music yet gets... nothing. Mind-boggling...

Songs like Lighthouse :smitten: are why I will continue checking out her new music. Keeping All This Love and Too Much 

Hopefully, I can get an acapella version of love 

Emeli always delivers good music. But this is the first time that I feel that 'spark' again since OVOE.

Makes me want to revisit her discography, cause I feel like maybe I haven't paid enough attention.

I was gonna list my favourite songs, but that's almost all of them :skull: 

The only thing I would change, is make End of Time a bit shorter

And the bridge of Love actually made me shed a tear... amazing :clap3: 

Edited by Dragonfly

17 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Lighthouse is absolutely gorgeous. :smitten:

Trinity: Lighthouse - How Were We to Know - Like I Loved You :clap3:

She deserves SO MUCH in the world of music yet gets... nothing. Mind-boggling...

This! I just don't get her career trajectory since her second album. :biblio:

She really deserves so much more but I'm grateful we still great music from her.

Also

Some critical reviews are out now:

Daily Mail: 4/5
iNews: 3/5
The Scotsman: 2/5
York Calling

On 11/17/2023 at 10:23 AM, Marceau said:

This might be her best album since her second. For the 2 albums following LONG LIVE THE ANGELS there were only good songs here and there but as a whole they were inconsistent.

Here most of the songs are good. It’s probably here most pop record. Lighthouse is very good. Nothing We Can’t Handle too. I like the lead single. Like I Loved You is very Birdy (in her Keeping Your Head Up era or like the last album). It’s a very powerful song.

No there’s some really good stuff on this. LLTA will remain my fav but this one reminds us that she is a good singer and she makes good music.

I couldn't agree more. Long Live The Angels is her album. There wasn't anything half as good on the two following projects.

This new album is somewhere in between. It isn't as good as the first two album but it isn't as bad as the last two. There are some good songs on it like All This Love, Like I Loved You or My Boy Likes To Party but there isn't highlights like Next To You.

On 11/29/2023 at 10:14 AM, sam.teas said:

such a very good album:bird:
the title track is absolutely outstanding and a career highlight 

and the deluxe tracks are gems too

How many songs are on the deluxe 

oh wow, I didn't know there were deluxe tracks

12 Nobody 
13 The Best Is Yet To Come 

14 Cos Of You

(from her webstore)

3 hours ago, Drownxngshadows said:

How many songs are on the deluxe 

12 - Nobody - 3:12
13 - The Best Is Yet To Come - 2:59

14 - Cos Of You - 2:46

• Like 1

I really like this album, too bad she fell off under the radar that nobody checks for her albums anymore.

Lighthouse screams to be a single.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.