Bigger: Demi vs. Camila

MardinBeksloy

Who’s bigger: Demi vs. Camila  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger: Demi vs Camila

• The Heart Attack songstress, Demi
    • The Havana Oohlala, Camila

Demi once said Camila is the only one that shine in FH, now that they both are years into their career, who’s the bigger pop star?

Demi’s biggest hits:

5.Confident (Peak #21)

4.Cool for the Summer (Peak #11)

3.Give Your Heart a Break (Peak #16)
2.Heart Attack (Peak #10)

1. Sorry Not Sorry (Peak #6)

Camila’s biggest hit

5.My oh My (Peak #12)

4.Never be the Same (Peak #6)

3.Bad Things (Peak #4)
2.Senorita (Peak #1)

1.Havana (Peak #1)

Not a fan of Camila but she's bigger. Camila gets 4.6 million streams daily vs 3.7 for Demi. Also Havana and señorita are bigger than any Demi song.

• Thanks 1

People definitely know Demi more. 

Sure Havana is bigger than any of her songs but if you would ask people wouldn't know who sings that song :mandown: 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Camila

Demi would only be considered "bigger" because of her antics and she's been in the public eye since she was a child

Edited by Taeyong

20 minutes ago, Rider said:

Based on feelings ?

Edited by ugo

Camila

demi really fell in success since tmylm. shame though. if she kept up with her Hussle she would've been big now i believe

Solo : demi and by faaaaaar , but camila’s collabs are bigger

Musically/professionally, Camila.

Overall, I think Demi is bigger, however mostly for being bizarre, a weirdo, meme, laughingstock etc.

Camila has bigger hits but Demi is still a bigger name. You can say it’s for her “antics” all you want but the Disney girls will always be super famous and she’s also known for being an incredible singer. 

señorita and havana are definitely bigger than anything demi has ever released but demi has so much more hits to her name and impact overall. demi has made her name unforgettable and recognizable over the years and is always gonna be iconic while camila is on the verge of being an artist who will have had such a peak moment.

1 hour ago, Rider said:

Sure Havana is bigger than any of her songs but if you would ask people wouldn't know who sings that song :mandown: 

But for what reasons

1 hour ago, Taeyong said:

Camila

Demi would only be considered "bigger" because of her antics and she's been in the public eye since she was a child

This it’s a time thing

camila is who she is today because of Demi 

Most people don’t know Demi Lovato or have heard her name bit could

not name a song from her. Everyone knows Camila because of Havana and Senorita. 

those aren’t Demi’s biggest hits

considering the disney backing, Demi should be much bigger than Camila but she’s not.

What is up with these Demi hate in here... :skull: What did she do to you all??? 

ot: Overall career and bigger name? It's Demi. 

Camila has bigger hits/more known songs but for everything else it's Demi

Camila has the biggests hits, and a bigger peak, but i feel like Demi is a more known artist.

2 hours ago, DawnAnti said:

Solo : demi and by faaaaaar , but camila’s collabs are bigger

that doesn't make sense hahah an artist don't have a solo and a collab career, it's all the same

Demi feels bigger in a overall perspective, probably cuz she has been around for more time + Disney days. Not having hits anywhere near as big as Havana and Senorita made it hard tho, but i voted for Demi 

Camila has had bigger singles, and monthly listeners. And her next project will most likely do better than Demi's. Even Familia had Bam Bam which massively outcharted anything Demi's put out in the last few years.

But I think Demi's had a bigger overall career. With acting, music, and touring etc. She's got more longevity than Camila currently.

But to be fair to Camila, she's only been solo since 2017. Whilst Demi began releasing music in 2008, so you can't even compare them in that aspect... which means they're only comparable for current success, which means it's Camila.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.