Ahsoka | Star Wars Live Action D+ Miniseries | RT 88, MC 67 | Season 2??

stochastic

4 hours ago, Dekkan said:

Love this! I might need to go back and rewatch Clone Wars once I'm done with my Master's :jonny4:

Do it!

There is a selection of essencial eps linked to Ahsoka. I re-watching it before start this serie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruelhprince

• Lovett

• publikcitizen

• WildAmerican

The final scene was executed perfectly :clap3:

Wow I still can’t stop thinking about this episode. Incredible. I can’t believe there are only three more episodes left :jonny5:

ep 5 was kinda softer than i thought it would be...

Spoiler

they kinda wasted Hayden/Anakin... like what was the point of that "lesson" teaching her not to give up? I don't think she would've given up....

Spoiler

they kinda gagged us here tho

Edited by WildAmerican

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:
  Hide contents

they kinda gagged us here tho

Yeah this is lowkey the greatest shot in all of Star Wars?  They absolutely devoured with that :jonny5:

Edited by Miles.

Why the **** isn’t episode 6 available yet??? Wasn’t the release date today??

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

Why the **** isn’t episode 6 available yet??? Wasn’t the release date today??

It's later today, in 4-ish hours

SHOOK.

Spoiler

Daddy THRAWN. That entrance. I had CHILLS.

Sisters of Dathomir?

Jesus Ezra?

Best episode so far!!

10 hours ago, BMURDA617 said:

SHOOK.

Reveal hidden contents

Daddy THRAWN. That entrance. I had CHILLS.

Sisters of Dathomir?

Jesus Ezra?

Best episode so far!!

This was a fun episode!

Spoiler

I sense a lot of conflict in Shin. Curious to see what is calling out to Baylan. Perhaps a threat that the great mothers are afraid of as they seem persistent in getting off the planet. 

I can’t believe we have a live action Ezra! So incredible. The actor did a great job in making him feel like the rebels’ version. It’s going to get awkward between him and Sabine when he finds out what she did. I hope Ezra will reunite with Hera and meets Jacen. And of course Ahsoka. 

1x06

Well after two strong episodes, this one was really boring. No offense, but clearly felt like if you hadn't seen anything before, then our loss. I read about it, but there's no way audience can connect to that reunion (we only heard of Ezra briefly). Is it an Ashoka show??

Plus Sabine is like the worst trope of television. She's an adult but is written like the annoying rebellious teenager that take just selfish decision and is extremely unlikeable. I do not know how her character was written in Rebels, but she really is incoherent. If Ezra is not her lover why make that decision and risk the entire peace. 

I am also a bit lost on the timeline, if someone could explain lol This whole show is before the Disney trilogy right?

good episode. Not much of the main character though

Spoiler

Ezra and Thrawn were awesome. Sabine is just there

Thrawns entrance left me GAGGING the music that played was amazing. I just need them to explain wtf happened after the whales brought them there 

great ep! 

Spoiler

Thrawn, Ezra :superman:

also screaming at these shows continuing the pattern of ditching the main character for another plot line :ahh:

Edited by WildAmerican

I really loved this new episode. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My heart was racing so fast that my Apple Watch notified me that it was haha. I'm so sad there are only one more episode left. I hope we get a second season because I can't wait that long for the Filoni movie to see Ahsoka and everyone else again. 

Spoiler

Loved the C-3PO cameo. I wonder if Leia will show up in the finale. Probably not, but it would be cool if they got Billie Lourd to do it again like in Rise of Skywalker with the Jedi Leia training flashback. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.