Ahsoka | Star Wars Live Action D+ Miniseries | RT 88, MC 67 | Season 2??

stochastic

scale?width=1200&aspectRatio=1.78&format

Synopsis: Set after the fall of the Empire, Ahsoka follows the former Jedi knight Ahsoka Tano as she investigates an emerging threat to a vulnerable galaxy.

Created and written by Dave Filoni

-

Starring Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano along with Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Sabine Wren, Lars Mikkelsen as General Thrawn, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Hera Syndulla.

-

Series takes place several years after the fall of the Galactic Empire in the Return of the Jedi. Set in same universe as Mandalorian.

-

8 episode series with first 2 eps released on Aug 22 with weekly release schedule thereafter

Trailers and featurettes:

Edited by stochastic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruelhprince

• Lovett

• publikcitizen

• WildAmerican

First 2 episodes were a COMPLETE SERVE :clap3: The performances, the visual effects, the dramatic turns. Top notch!

The little tribute to Ray at the end :weeps:

2 hours ago, stochastic said:

Starring Rosario Dawson

Now HOLD TF ON :jonny4: let me just watch it bc of this Queen 

The first two episodes gave me EVERYTHING I needed! :jonny: So much to unpack!

Ahsoka kicking ass every chance she gets :duca:

The fight between Sabine and Shin :duca: I just know that Sabine is going to get her ass by the end of the show!

The GASP I let out when Morgan revealed that the Nightsisters are her ancestors :chick2: Did we know that before this show?! 

Chopper being as sassy as ever! Hands down the best droid in the Star Wars universe! 

I’m looking forward to seeing Hera’s role grow. 

The cute loth cats :heart:

Lothal thriving :clap3:

The artwork tribute to the OG Rebels crew!!! :cries:

spacer.png

I will be tuning in weekly!!

Edited by SoldierofLove

Haven't watched the cartoons but I thought the episodes were solid and easy to follow. Although Hera's characterization kinda threw me off. The costumes (and wigs :rip:) kinda have a Party city feel overall. I really liked Shin Hati though

I actually felt like I was watching a Star Wars movie. It gave me a lot of the OT vibes mixed with modern Star Wars. I'm really excited to see the rest of the season. 

Good so far :clap3:

i literally yelped at the end of ep 1

Spoiler

really thought they got her ass but ig not lol

really good start!! I'll be tuning in

… the way this show has already started off better than any of the other D+ shows. The only negative (not even a negative for me, but a reason people may not be able to get into the show) is that it is definitely a continuation of Rebels. Not crazy about the casting for Hera but the rest of the cast is decent so far. I’m looking forward to seeing more of the show. 

On 8/23/2023 at 8:24 PM, publikcitizen said:

I actually felt like I was watching a Star Wars movie. It gave me a lot of the OT vibes mixed with modern Star Wars. I'm really excited to see the rest of the season. 

And mixed with the animated shows. Nightsisters were one one of my favorite parts of The Clone Wars.

I haven't watched the Rebels, but I'll do it soon. If it's half as great as TCW I'll love it

The two episodes of Ahsoka are perfect. Really looking forward to the rest

I am liking the show so far! I have very limited experience with the animated shows (I've only watched a handful of TCW episodes and I've only seen a few clips of Rebels through YouTube) but I enjoyed the first two episodes and can't wait to see how the show develops. I'm super hyped for Thrawn. :duca:

1x01

I approached this show without having watched any of the animated series, so I went in with an open mind. Surprisingly, I didn't feel lost in terms of the character relationships. The production quality is impressive, and I particularly liked the diversity introduced in new settings (I've grown tired of settings reminiscent of Tattoine in Star Wars). However, I couldn't help but notice how the character designs appear somewhat cheap. While these vibrant colors might work well in animation, they occasionally give off a cosplay-like vibe in certain scenes.

The lightsaber duel was executed skillfully, capturing the essence of the action. Nonetheless, I found Ahsoka's energy level to be somewhat subdued, which is reminiscent of her appearance in The Mandalorian.

so slooooooow  :sleep:

should be called Women Talking in Space

• Like 1

Oh such a good episode, when Ahsoka got on the spaceship wing I gagged :jonny:

Is Marrok Ezra :chick2:

Love this! I might need to go back and rewatch Clone Wars once I'm done with my Master's :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.