Whoopi responds to Raven's claims that she gives lesbian vibes "I'm not a lesbian"

naval23

She does give off lesbian vibes but shes also just that gorl!!!! I love whoopi. 

• Like 1

i mean werk, she said what she said. of all the legacy celebs who might hide their sexuality, whoopi would be low on the list. she may not be in your face about it if she was a lesbian, but she's never been afraid of controversy and mostly doesn't give a fk what people think imo

also a little hypocritical of raven to be painting with that brush given how quiet she actually WAS about it for a long ass time.

well it's like when someone says they're 5'9 when they're clearly not and you're 5'7 and you're like... how is that guy supposed to be taller than me?

spacer.png

it's so petty but you just have to let people live how they want to, even if you are so sure they're the same height as you. 

• Haha 2

I guess that’s that on that

Her beef with Rosie, Sunny and her love for Raven and Sara does give off huge power les vibes to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

she’s always given mucho muff muncher supreme to me, but i feel like if she was a lesbian she would’ve said something by now :rip:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Administrator
3 hours ago, naval23 said:

I mean I’m exclusively a top but that doesn’t stop people from trying to pin me when we wrestle. :dies:

• Haha 1

People don’t know about Whoopi? :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

she’s always given mucho muff muncher supreme to me, but i feel like if she was a lesbian she would’ve said something by now :rip:

mucho muff muncher supreme :ahh:

• Haha 1

Whoopi loves the gays and would be open if she was. Whoopi has always loved men and is I believe dating a man right now too.

no. Whoopi and i are lifelong members of the White Men Lovers Association of America

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

People don’t know about Whoopi? :deadbanana2:

And you're some kind of gay Hollywood insider? 

7 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

And you're some kind of gay Hollywood insider? 

You don’t need to be if you know your ****. Whoopi is far from a lesbian. Go do your research before asking me stupid questions. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

19 minutes ago, Rogue said:

You don’t need to be if you know your ****. Whoopi is far from a lesbian. Go do your research before asking me stupid questions. 

Point me to that research

Why would Raven say that? Whoopi has been a staunch champion of hers :biblio:

5 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Point me to that research

Google is simple and free. Stop acting durr dur. :juanny:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.