Conservatives upset Oliver Anthony isn’t more racist

supaspaz

:rip:

• Haha 1

Maybe these bigoted MAGA will eat up their own kind and split their mass support of him with the more logical, socially conscious and anti-racist things he says, and he’ll quickly fall off the Hot 100 charts thereafter. Say more not stupid things, Oliver! MAGA won’t know what to do with it and the faster MAGA goes away the better.

We are a melting pot and that's what makes us strong.

That sentence literally made zero sense.

This is why the lib/progressive backlash to this song has been so strange. Like, did we all listen to the same song? Outside of the unnecessary line about welfare queens, the song is so unapologetically pro-labor/working class :skull: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Domination said:

This is why the lib/progressive backlash to this song has been so strange. Like, did we all listen to the same song? Outside of the unnecessary line about welfare queens, the song is so unapologetically pro-labor/working class :skull: 

There has been zero “progressive backlash” against this song outside of gay pop music forums :rip:

• Like 2

This is what happens when you pick a normie sales worker out of Richmond, VA to be your political prop but they're not actually tuned into the insane culture war insanity you wanted them to push. :toofunny3: He already stopped singing the lines about fat people live. Millions of dollars of conservative money spent for a week long fad. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Domination said:

i’ve only ever seen this song mentioned on here :rip:

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

This is what happens when you pick a normie sales worker out of Richmond, VA to be your political prop but they're not actually tuned into the insane culture war insanity you wanted them to push. :toofunny3: He already stopped singing the lines about fat people live. Millions of dollars of conservative money spent for a week long fad. 

oh so what is he doing with it now? 

Ok but does this means the MAGAturds will now stop streaming this song and allow Cruel Summer to become the next #1 song? 

• Thumbs Down 6

1 minute ago, Taylena said:

Ok but does this means the MAGAturds will now stop streaming this song and allow Cruel Summer to become the next #1 song? 

probably :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, fentypark said:

29 minutes ago, Dephira said:

There has been zero “progressive backlash” against this song outside of gay pop music forums :rip:

There are memes everywhere and I’ve seen several comparisons on Twitter calling this another Trump song like TTIAST. Just because y’all don’t leave this site doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Back to streaming Last Night they go

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Domination said:

There are memes everywhere and I’ve seen several comparisons on Twitter calling this another Trump song like TTIAST. Just because y’all don’t leave this site doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t.

i’m sorry my twitter timeline is immersed in the real world and not stan bullshit :foxaylove2:

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, fentypark said:

No, there’s been a ton of mainstream media coverage. It did go #1 after all. But the press has maybe been a bit too credulous about it being a genuine hit.

Woke king, let me give his working class smash hit song Rich Men North of Richmond a stream real quick :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

We are a melting pot and that's what makes us strong.

That sentence literally made zero sense.

being a melting pot has enabled us to experience other cultures and expand our horizons and increase some of America's tolerance. 

that sentence made perfect sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Domination said:

My guy literally has a YouTube playlist with antisemitic 9/11 conspiracies on it

also this is why we need to be more discerning about “pro labor voices”. Someone being anti-big pharma because for profit health care is bad is a lot different than someone against them for crazy vaccine conspiracies 

Edited by Redstreak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.