Fyre Festival 2 100 tix pre-sale (for $499 each) sold out (?), Round 2 starting soon!

Espresso

I’m sure there will be people attending and they deserve all the hell that’x coming to them 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

After the multiple films made about the first one, whoever buys these tickets deserves to get scammed

• Like 1

This whole situation reminds me of an old saying In Tennessee, well at least Texas but probably also Tennessee. 

“Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can’t get fooled again.”

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

the dumb :deadbanana2: did no one learn their lesson the first time 

:duca:

• Haha 1

Disgusting to say the least

Ava Max should headline. she performed at an actual Sam's Club, she'll perform anywhere :clap3:

i bet there are ppl paying those $499 :dies: 

This reeks of fraudulence - like they want another mess to happen for more documentaries, attention, headlines, etc. eww. 

Perched for season 2 on Netflix :jonny5:

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

the crazy thing is people are so dumb and desperate for clout (just to be able to post on SM they went to this mess and hope somehow it’ll blow them up) I guarantee you will still have people who buy tickets to this disaster :deadbanana2: 

• Like 2

how did anyone thought they'll get gourmet meals and a villa for a music festival for 500$ in the first place!!! :redface:

Billy STILL hasn’t learned his lesson omg! :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.