Trump muses about fleeing to Russia, "never to be seen or heard from again"

Espresso

waiting for a fear monger to tell me he could still run for President, win, and still run the country while hiding out in Russia.

:fishing:

him flying to russia makes him a threat to americas national security and yk the best way to end that threat :gaycat4:

I would prefer to see him ROT in jail, although this would also be interesting. :sistrens: Us little HillaryBots really got the last laugh :heart:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

him flying to russia makes him a threat to americas national security and yk the best way to end that threat :gaycat4:

I like the way you think :sistrens:

Toodles! :heart2:

52 minutes ago, Pop said:

I would prefer to see him ROT in jail, although this would also be interesting. :sistrens: Us little HillaryBots really got the last laugh :heart:

I don’t! I don’t wanna waste taxpayer dollars on him. Let him run for President in Russia for all I care, just keep him out of the ******* US! 

• Like 1

Don’t threaten us with a good time. Lol. Run away to Vladimir and show everyone how guilty you are. 

Trump fleeing would be pretty entertaining. 
Maybe he could escape through the Rio Grande river 

Pack your bags, Henny :gaycat:

F4JN93HaAAEx_Kj?format=jpg&name=small

Not him dreaming about living in a villa with Putin. He wants to be Putin's bottom biatch so bad :dies:

He can be funny sometimes, and he kind of has a point here. Even if he wanted to flee, how would that work when he has SS by his side lol?

If he gets to russ*a it would be an international emergency. Who knows what classified information he knows. This is insanely dangerous :mazen:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.