Hemlocke Springs - “enknee1”

Epica

Omg I didn’t know this was out already. I love her. This song has beeen stuck in my head since she posted the snippets 

Sounds like her EP is coming soon - stranger danger and sever the blight are scrapped, but all the other singles are on it with an extra 3 songs

this is a grower for me, already liking it a bit more on the 2nd listen

Heavun wasn't for me sadly

I get scrapping Stranger Danger but STB? :biblionny:

Thinking of seeing her live in Cologne :bird:

Stranger Danger was awful thank god it was a fluke. :clap3:

25 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

Sounds like her EP is coming soon - stranger danger and sever the blight are scrapped, but all the other singles are on it with an extra 3 songs

No way :rip: is this confirmed?

7 minutes ago, wish said:

No way :rip: is this confirmed?

plus seeing as she's also said on Twitter the EP is only 7 tracks including 4 released tracks and enknee1 isn't on this tracklist it's safe to say it's been scrapped, will probably be on her album

ermmm sever the blight is her best song she needs to put that back on there and take off gimme all ur luv

Honestly she’s been on a downward spiral for me :/ LOVE her first three songs and STB was really good as well, but I’m not able to get into this and Heavun at all. Maybe they’ll grow

I love this direction and Heavun 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what a fun song!! i just checked out her other music and i think girlfriend, sever the blight and heavun are my faves..i hope sever the blight will be on her album if it's not on her ep :heart2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.