Which Carly Rae Jepsen album and companion piece is overall the strongest?

sunbathinganimal

Which Carly Rae Jepsen album and companion piece is overall the strongest and weakest?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Best?

• Emotion + Emotion: Side B
    • Dedicated + Dedicated Side B
    • The Loneliest Time + The Loveliest Time
  2. 2. Worst?

• Emotion + Emotion: Side B
    • Dedicated + Dedicated Side B
    • The Loneliest Time + The Loveliest Time

Carly Rae Jepsen is known for releasing companion pieces to her albums. Taking these into account, which of the following three is overall the strongest?

220px-Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion.png220px-Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion_Side_B.png

Black-and-white photograph of Carly Rae Jepsen from behindBlack-and-white photograph of Carly Rae Jepsen

A photo of Jepsen sat at a table with pears and other plants on it.220px-The_Loveliest_Time.png

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Like 1

Best: the TLTs

Worst: Yeemoshuns

EMOTION and it's companion piece literally have no skips. 

• Like 1

i have to go with emotion and emotion side b, even though the loveliest time is her best album

EMOTION SIDE A & B have not one skip, which is insane. 

I love them all tho.

Dedicated is her best album but the side B is worse than Emotion side B and Loveliest Time.

Overall its pretty much tied but i return to Emotion + side B the least and i adore Dedicated so yeah

I think I return to Dedicated & its B Sides the least.. TLT^2 is Carly at her *strongest* form but I think I’m more connected to EmoA&B (I’ve had longer with both so it’s kind of a given) 

She has such a strong discography this is basically splitting hairs though

42 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I think I return to Dedicated & its B Sides the least.. TLT^2 is Carly at her *strongest* form but I think I’m more connected to EmoA&B (I’ve had longer with both so it’s kind of a given) 

She has such a strong discography this is basically splitting hairs though

Right, like this is actually an incredibly difficult choice to make. :deadbanana: No matter which set I pick as “worst” I feel bad about doing so for one reason or another.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

emotion > dedicated > tlvt > emo side b > tlt > dedicated side b 

idk where that leaves me lol

EMOTION > Dedicated > TLT

I prefer the original from all three duos. EMOTION Side B is definitely the strongest sequel. The Loveliest Time is the weakest out of the whole bunch for me, although it's still nice.

emotion >>>>>> Loneliest/loveliest >>>>>>>>>>>> dedicated

Dedicated>>Emotion>Loneliest/Loveliest

There's not a single skip on Emotion/Side B :WAP: album/EP of ever, respectfully

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Emotion > TLT > Dedicated

Only album from I actually enjoy is emotion and I like side b but not as good as emotion. The rest of her projects are not that good to me. Even emotion I only started listening to as of like a year ago cause I hated her first album and single so much. Also hated IRRRLY when it first came out now tolerate it

Emotion + Emotion Side B have zero skips, and Emotion Side B is her best album to date so that I fear.

not Loneliest/Loveliest taking the early lead then not receiving a single vote in the last 9 hours :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.