• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• orange22

• naval23

• Gui Blackout

• Rep2000

I know I've said a lot of mean things about her in the past, but I'm starting to feel bad for her now.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, EarthJang said:

I mean...

Thr way that's worse though. 

• Like 2

I stan her for that like she's helping to end the world sooner and I'm 100% into it like end it all already queen I can't stand it anymore :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Let's stop peddling this kind of rhetoric already. It only serves to hurt the cause and does absolutely nothing to help.

Edited by AMIT
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 4

Not this stupid clownery and misdirection again. Go after corporations and their emissions.

This kind of thing is literally just meant to perpetuate partisan bickering and prevent anything of substance from being discussed or getting done.

• Like 17
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 25

This is like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x worse than f*cking a straight-ish boy that said eDgY things a couple years ago with his friends in front a mic

ezgif-4-264ba02868.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Planes will never stop but you can switch your car much easier than getting rid of planes. Also wasn't she lending her plane to others?

People spread this shut to downplay climate change. The fossil fuel industry is the issue.

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Confused 4

i don’t get what ppl expect her to do … fly with common ppl ? like ..

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

She never actually said she's concerned about climate change :michael:

That's worse,...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

on one hand i wish she and her team would stop making constant short trips back and forth and really only use it when necessary 

on the other hand, swifties would probably be 10x more insufferable if she flew coach and swarm

maybe airlines can let her do the janitor box trick she does before her shows and sneak to the first class lounge idk :michael:

• Haha 2

she never talked about the environment pls

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

she should plant a tree for ever ticket sold like Coldplay does to offset the unavoidable emmisions

• Like 3

Eli David (who posted this tweet) is a profound loser, antivaxxer, and right-wing shithead, so it's mostly his base of kindred losers seeing this tweet. He refers to climate activism as a "shadow communist agenda" for ****'s sake.

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she never talked about the environment pls

This. OTHs love putting words in her mouth :dies:

Edited by Carry My Heart
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, naval23 said:

That's worse,...

Just fact checking the OP's claim :michael: he's a right wing guy trying to own the libs by calling her a hypocrite, but she has never been one of those celebs that preach about climate change then hop on a private plane (like Leonardo DiCaprio). So trying pin this narrative on her is silly. :michael:

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Planes will never stop but you can switch your car much easier than getting rid of planes. Also wasn't she lending her plane to others?

People spread this shut to downplay climate change. The fossil fuel industry is the issue.

The entire economic system is the issue actually. :coffee2: But you will never hear that from a liberal.

6 minutes ago, AMIT said:

This isn't the gotcha moment y'all think it is, though. :rip:

still… putting words in her mouth to drag her makes no sense. then just drag her for polluting the airwaves without lying.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.