BIA ends Britney’s ex

FOCK

whole lotta money was 2 years ago???? what the ****. 

I’ll give it a stream 

Facts.

But this ***** is dumb as **** and anti-vax. Which is more strange than a man legally requesting spousal support.  :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The way Scam is getting dragged everywhere back and forth left and right :deadbanana2: Those bit parts and paid ad's about to dry up real fast too

Literally no weapon formed against Britney ever prospers :rip:

Spousal support is stupid PERIOD. It doesn't matter if you're a grown MAN or a grown WOMAN. Get a job and support yourself. Only children are entitled to support from both partners.

I don't like the idea of criticizing that he wants spousal support just because he's a man. It feels very outdated. Just get rid of the whole thing.

• Like 3

:clap3:

I support her this time. Let me find a good song from her to stream 

• Haha 2

I believe in spousal support. A lot of times wives and sometimes husbands help people build a career by taking care of kids, offering emotional support, and doing housework. Marriage is a contract so don’t be mad when that contract haunts you for the rest of your life. Be smarter about who you marry. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I believe in spousal support. A lot of times wives and sometimes husbands help people build a career by taking care of kids, offering emotional support, and doing housework. Marriage is a contract so don’t be mad when that contract haunts you for the rest of your life. Be smarter about who you marry. 

He was just fine before & his circumstances have only improved since meeting Brit. 

Edited by FOCK

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

He was just fine before & his circumstances have only improved since meeting Brit. 

Britney went through huge life changes while with Sam and got essentially a free personal trainer and source of emotional support. If a wealthy man has to pay his wife then why shouldn’t women pay spousal support in instances where they are the wealthier ones by a large margin? Sam planned his life with his and Brit’s joint finances in mind. If the abuse allegations are true about Brit she could be in trouble. I’m not saying he is innocent either, we have to wait and see, but this is not black and white so far.

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, FOCK said:

His spousal support is being able to make $25 a pop on Cameo from the clout she gave him

• Haha 2

Sam was only like 25 when he met Brit. The age gap and power difference in terms of wealth would be seen if the genders were reversed, although the conservatorship complicates it further. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Britney went through huge life changes while with Sam and got essentially a free personal trainer and source of emotional support. 

Britney got a free personal trainer? Sam was driving fancy cars, smoking expensive cubans, flexing designer clothes, flying private jets to Vegas with friends, getting little acting gigs, hanging with some A - Listers. 

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sam was only like 25 when he met Brit. The age gap and power difference in terms of wealth would be seen if the genders were reversed, although the conservatorship complicates it further. 

The power difference in terms of wealth? She didn't even have control over her finances. Actually the one that was in disadvantage was Britney. She had no basic human rights at the time.

Just now, shyboi said:

Britney got a free personal trainer? Sam was driving fancy cars, smoking expensive cubans, flexing designer clothes, flying private jets to Vegas with friends, getting little acting gigs, hanging with some A - Listers. 

The power difference in terms of wealth? She didn't even have control over her finances. Actually the one that was in disadvantage was Britney. She had no basic human rights at the time.

Again, he was still a lot younger than her, and he could argue she wouldn’t help him with his career unless he slept with her or some mess. This whole situation is a mess, and I always thought Sam was a scammer lowkey at least, but Britney never should’ve dated him to begin with. 

• ATRL Moderator

And the reason always being cause they "got used to a certain lifestyle" or whatever :rip: Like ok, well now adapt to a broke lifestyle if you don't make your own money, tf??

• Like 2

I don’t know her but let me stre:clap3:

am 

Scam went from « I am a man and I work hard, I don’t need my wife’s money » to asking for a lot of money :coffee2:

Not sure if the aim is to criticise spousal support overall or just men seeking spousal support specifically. Doesn't come across great imo. Her second tweet sounded a lot more grounded in reality. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.