Barbie debuts new face for playline dolls - meet 'Odile'!

Gwendolyn

Odile is a face sculpt that has only been used in collector dolls until now, fans love the face and hope it officially replaces the 'Millie' face mould that has been in use since 2014.

The current face sculpt is the '20s' one! 

F3x6MB7W4AAXJAW?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh god that 2010s sculpt is ugly. No wonder Barbie was kind of falling off.

Millie has stayed longer than I would have liked. It was cute first but got old quick. 

Edited by princedonte
  • Like 1

10s serving Rhinoplasty, Lip Filler, Cheek Implants, Chin Implant, Jaw Shave, Brow Bone Reduction, Buccal Fat Removal, Botox and Eye Lift

• Haha 2

The 2000s is the best one. The 2020s one is giving Fox News, the 2010s one is tacky and inappropriate, the first two look like white trash.

• Haha 2

Barbie needs a facelift, it's been obvious the sales of the dolls have been DYING for the last few years and it's because Mattel didn't promote it much anymore + it's old. Update the dolls! 

The Barbie movie will prob boost sales over time so this is good :clap3:

00s one has best face but only had the 90s one because I begged my parents to give me brats over barbie haha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.