Dizzy - ‘Dizzy’

RT Air

a4093364333_10.jpg

Your soon-to-be-favorite Canadian indie-pop band has just dropped their self-titled 3rd album today!

Any fans of them on ATRL?

Edited by RT Air

I've only heard the singles from the album and I really enjoyed them. My favorite song I've heard from the album so far would be close. I'm definitely going to have to buy the vinyl at some point. They are a super underrated band that more people need to know about.

7 hours ago, boychik0830 said:

I've only heard the singles from the album and I really enjoyed them. My favorite song I've heard from the album so far would be close. I'm definitely going to have to buy the vinyl at some point. They are a super underrated band that more people need to know about.

I’ve been obsessed with Baby Teeth ever since it came out and honestly this new album is on the same level if not better. The Sun and Her Scorch was also great, but somehow I didn’t find myself going back to it that often except for a few songs.

I’m still patiently waiting for their breakthrough (Open Up Wide deserved to be massive imo), they are TOO GOOD to be so underrated :chick3: Be sure to pick up the vinyl, there are some cute color variants for this one (ruby red, green, sea blue, black), can’t wait for my copy to arrive

oh, didnt realize the new album is out. ill check it out. so much music came out on friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.