👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Just now, Jai said:

Halsey, Mikey Cyrus.

oooooh lovin it already, do miley plzzzzzz!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Yvess said:

oooooh lovin it already, do miley plzzzzzz!

Hmmm would you consider Hannah Montana as part of Miley's discography as well? 

Imagine if we get both Miley and Hannah in TABS S3 lmao 

6 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Hmmm would you consider Hannah Montana as part of Miley's discography as well? 

Imagine if we get both Miley and Hannah in TABS S3 lmao 

SINCE THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME PERSON ofc yes

10 minutes ago, Yvess said:

SINCE THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME PERSON ofc yes

They are??? Wtf

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Let's ask Miley how she feels about that :eli:

she has this urge to talk trash abt  her previous eras so we know the answer :eli: 

4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

They are??? Wtf

omg now i know my parents lied to me about her

The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

VmBdlle.png

JhyOSGO.png

Spoiler

y62Y6bN.gif

Spoiler

sXkqyKi.png
@D e v o n
really love this video, the pacing and storytelling are very detailed and provide important information about the plot. it also creates a big emotional connection and shows depth in the characters and their story

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E
I like how there's the division between white and black dressed kelly throughout the video it emphasises the character's pain and struggle and helps us see the contrast of the duality of her conflict 

YivJzmV.png
@Jai
very cute adaptation of a cinema classic. the dark tones really bring out the red and blood and help us see the carnage of the story. the animated portion of the video really helps with soothing down the more graphic part which is an intelligent addition to the narrative plot and how it develops. 

6aTfESD.gif

Spoiler

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox
this is a fun video a different take on the usual jealousy plot. i like how she manifests the fight and then brings it to real and how ultimately she realizes shes above it all

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.
marrying drake truly a fairy tale... i love the modern take on the well known cinderella story and how royal nicki looks during the whole video

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected
the story telling is very well done on this one with the pace being correct and giving us all the moments needed to fully immerge in this mariah chick flick classique. the characters have a clear evolution, the movie being animated is genius and the conclusion is well done and relatable (men are trash!)

5nIe3jm.gif

Spoiler

faTZKdx.png
@fiercE
now this is camp excellence. pink goes into a lot of detail about what a stupid girl is and the video visually matches the song perfectly. the message is very clear and consisten. also not jessica (@khalyan) catching strays

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby
the plot is well presented and the message is clear (pay up!) i love how gorgeous the setting is and how beautiful the girls always look. the character development is also very nice to witness

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa
such an incredible video. the portrait of a girl drowning in her own sorrow. we all know the feeling and the video perfectly illustrates it successfully throwing an emotional punch that leaves the viewer gasping for air. the very simple setting helps focus on the feeling being portrayed by the story and song

XFCrnhF.png

Spoiler

bESJC5H.gif

Spoiler

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox
very nice technique and synchronization with the dancers. the costumes tie well with the visual elements of the video and the choreo fits well with the song

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT
stunning choreo. 3 minutes of unstoppable gracious body movement with amazing formations, creative dance moves, pristine synchronization, perfect timing with the song and simple visual elements that elevate the dance while still showing her beauty.

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility
quite different from the crowd. very precise movements, slow but steady that get the point across and helps connect with the concept

vPIGant.gif

Spoiler

56sMz7f.png
@khalyan

Choreography, the art of merging music with movement, reaches its pinnacle in "Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm in Love with You." This music video seamlessly blends creativity, musicality, storytelling, and technical skill to create a timeless example of perfect choreography.

Choreographer Darren Henson infuses "I Think I'm in Love with You" with creativity and originality. Innovative choices, using household objects as props, captivate the audience with fresh and relatable choreography, leaving a memorable impression.

The choreo flawlessly follows the song's rhythm, tempo changes, and lyrical content. Perfect timing and synchronization create a harmonious connection between sound and movement, enhancing the emotional impact of the performance.

The video excels in conveying emotions and storytelling. It mirrors the song's emotional journey, from initial hesitation to exuberant bursts of energy. The dance conveys a story of romantic discovery and emotional growth, drawing the audience into the narrative and connecting them to Jessica Simpson's performance.

The dancers' execution of intricate footwork, clean lines, and seamless transitions showcases their skill and training. The choreography seamlessly blends various dance styles, highlighting the dancers' versatility while ensuring a bold and consistent performance.

Throughout the video, we experience diverse movements, formations, and group dynamics. Solo moments highlight Jessica Simpson's star power, while group sequences exude energy and synergy. The choreographer's expert use of space and levels adds depth, enhancing the visual impact and keeping the audience engaged.
Its infectious energy and relatable theme of young love invites us to share in the excitement and joy of the performers. Even years after its release, the music video continues to resonate, demonstrating its timelessness and enduring appeal.

"I Think I'm in Love with You" stands as a perfect example of choreographic brilliance and deserves its status as a timeless choreographic masterpiece. 

36w3XsQ.png
@Dessy
very impressive to be able to hit movements so fast while being in synch with a whole crew and also creating all those formations. the dance creates rich visual world that really emphasizes the meaning of the song

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa
very cute and contemporary. the choreo is quite creative showing us moves that we don't often which is perfect for the tik tok viral audience she's going for. the setting and dancers help connect with the audience on a personal level as we've all had our fun doing silly dances with friends at the school gym.

TbxD7sf.png

Spoiler

lWC9BZw.gif

Spoiler

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho
really like this concept how it's so self referencial and complimentary but boasting. it is well executed and consistent, the visual elements really tie it all together

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby
dark, haunting, thrilling, impactful. it's such a highlight on her videog because of its uniqueness and honestly it's brilliantly executed. this video was the main inspiration for dragula btw

AVSzFxJ.png
@dejmieeen
oh wow i feel like this is very creative and very well executed. the message is impactful and very relevant in today's age. there are so many elements that help us engage and relate with the concept and it's so consistent which guarantees a clear comprehension of the theme.  

9kUOS5O.gif

Spoiler

mOyBU8s.png
@thecptz
very clear concept and honestly very well executed. it is extremely hard to turn literal *****graphic content into artistic pieces that speak to the masses without looking vulgar. the visual elements of the video help to create a vision that distances from the erotic and brings the camp closer

1I9bdLb.png
@PoKiTaurus
such a complex and intricate concept and so well executed. every time you re-watch it you see a new element that you missed the last time that helps the vision come to life. the symbology and numerology are insane and the visuals elements reminiscent of dali turn this fever dream into a true excebhition of art. the concept elevates the song to a whole new level

YivJzmV.png
@Jai
damn ma shes spinnin. i think this concept is a very well representation of the song. the different elements help us see what the message is, one that is relatable to everyone i believe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

im so sorry i lost all my progress as i was editing the conceptual portion, had a meltdown and had to start front scratch

azealia-banks-thegagaprint.gif

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, CBC said:

im so sorry i lost all my progress as i was editing the conceptual portion, had a meltdown and had to start front scratch

azealia-banks-thegagaprint.gif

you never fail to crack me up :bibliahh:

16 minutes ago, CBC said:

56sMz7f.png
@khalyan

Choreography, the art of merging music with movement, reaches its pinnacle in "Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm in Love with You." This music video seamlessly blends creativity, musicality, storytelling, and technical skill to create a timeless example of perfect choreography.

Choreographer Darren Henson infuses "I Think I'm in Love with You" with creativity and originality. Innovative choices, using household objects as props, captivate the audience with fresh and relatable choreography, leaving a memorable impression.

The choreo flawlessly follows the song's rhythm, tempo changes, and lyrical content. Perfect timing and synchronization create a harmonious connection between sound and movement, enhancing the emotional impact of the performance.

The video excels in conveying emotions and storytelling. It mirrors the song's emotional journey, from initial hesitation to exuberant bursts of energy. The dance conveys a story of romantic discovery and emotional growth, drawing the audience into the narrative and connecting them to Jessica Simpson's performance.

The dancers' execution of intricate footwork, clean lines, and seamless transitions showcases their skill and training. The choreography seamlessly blends various dance styles, highlighting the dancers' versatility while ensuring a bold and consistent performance.

Throughout the video, we experience diverse movements, formations, and group dynamics. Solo moments highlight Jessica Simpson's star power, while group sequences exude energy and synergy. The choreographer's expert use of space and levels adds depth, enhancing the visual impact and keeping the audience engaged.
Its infectious energy and relatable theme of young love invites us to share in the excitement and joy of the performers. Even years after its release, the music video continues to resonate, demonstrating its timelessness and enduring appeal.

"I Think I'm in Love with You" stands as a perfect example of choreographic brilliance and deserves its status as a timeless choreographic masterpiece

NAWT THIS DISSERTATION OF A CRITIQUE HAHAHAHSHS

#CBCBestJudge omg who started this trend lol

love that Azealia shared her possible entries in this round uWu

Three Judges IN!

1 minute ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Not me not receiving the valedictory speech 

spacer.png

kim-k-kim-kardashian.gif

one of this rounds mothered so hard i wish i could transfer points from some other rounds :monkey:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Yvess said:

oooooh i see an Utada stan too, do u stan Godtada Hikaru, @CBC?

I'm easy breezy... 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CBC said:

ask and you shall receive

azealia-banks.gif

Is that a copy pasta or did you actually write it because WHEW the literacy :jonny3:

iim shaking in my boobs

18 minutes ago, CBC said:

one of this rounds mothered so hard i wish i could transfer points from some other rounds :monkey:

spill plz we need ppl to do meltdowns

Just now, thecptz said:

iim shaking in my boobs

looks like miss rupaul served #SexSells this round so well hey dj i love the way