👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Round 6 (conceptual)

@Psycho vs @blackoutbaby vs @dejmieeen

Spoiler

Kylie Minogue 

this video is such a collapse lol. Kylie is looking here sooo good and the whole concept is nuts - but it WORKS and that's what matters. This song needed that. Something that will stand out, be different and proud. This is a very good entry :clap3: Maybe the best even?

Rihanna

ah yes, Rihanna in her messy, dark era. I kinda love how she served both disturbing and c*nty here. 

Natalia 

I always liked this video for being different than what we usualy get in polish music landscape.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 7 (conceptual)

@thecptz vs @PoKiTaurus vs @Jai

Spoiler

RuPaul

oh baby. This ended me... I've never seen anything like this before. This guy is so hot. Like I wish there was a link somewhere... It's like you can see from his nose alone that he's hung. And that body damn hehe I watched this video like 4 times already lol... I think this is my favorite entry this whole round :skull:

Madonna

she's doing so much random **** in this video. But she's pulling this mystery vibe off. And the budget was there clearly

SZA

Okay! Nice vibes

• Thanks 1

My reviews were clearly not helpful for any of you I think LOL, I don't think they will be good reflection of my scores so I guess yall have to wait for other judges and the score reveal sorry I tried my best :redface:

• Haha 1

Thank u judge/host Yvess and judge stupidjock for the praise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

My reviews were clearly not helpful for any of you I think LOL, I don't think they will be good reflection of my scores so I guess yall have to wait for other judges and the score reveal sorry I tried my best :redface:

bb ur doing great !!!!

11 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Thank u judge/host Yvess and judge stupidjock for the praise!

you guys DID that!!!!

ok who wants to know the name of that dude from RuPaul's entrt? I'll let u know xoxo

Spoiler

thumb_765232.jpg

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

ty yvess and stupidjock <3 hey dj love the way i lose my inhibitions when you spin

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

I wish my critiques were more actual critiques :emofish:

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

ok who wants to know the name of that dude from RuPaul's entrt? I'll let u know xoxo

Hide contents

thumb_765232.jpg

I want him inside of me!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

I want him inside of me!

IKR!!!!!

22 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I wish my critiques were more actual critiques :emofish:

hmmmmm.... we agreed in the panel not to make it to obvious who wins the round that's why stupidjock and my crits looked more like that but maybe other judges can be more direct but hoping no one does a meltdown if it happens lmao

• Haha 1

also, the entries in this round were great. no single flop entry imo.

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hmmmmm.... we agreed in the panel not to make it to obvious who wins the round that's why stupidjock and my crits looked more like that but maybe other judges can be more direct but hoping no one does a meltdown if it happens lmao

I think your critiques were fine!

“It looks like a music video from the 2000s” doesn’t say anything about the quality of the video or if the judge liked it though. To me, the early 2000s has such a great nostalgia quality to me so I enjoy seeing super campy, big group dances like the one I submitted. I’m more interested if that translated to the judges, how they feel about those style videos, what exactly they’re looking for in the categories, etc :flower:

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

By the way I say this with love too I just followed @stupidjock on IG to prove it :-* 

What does his feet look like queen? :-*

53 minutes ago, khalyan said:

By the way I say this with love too I just followed @stupidjock on IG to prove it :-* 

Show him how you do a split 🤤

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

Omg it was you??? :jonny: tyyy :-* 

Yes, my reviews are useless. The problem is we were not supposed to give away our scores and since we reviewed in threes I couldn’t say anything negative because it would give away which video got the lowest score. Like in that case I would say Ciara’s video I felt was a bit too repetitive while with Jessica really my first thought was - the definition of that era. And the rest would feel just like nitpicking. I guess compared to Rosalia there was not enough dancing for me idk. I hope other judges will slay more with that. With scoring it was mostly whether I liked this or Ciara’s more. Find out soon :-* 

it would actually be easier for me if I could reveal my score and write reviews based on that. Because my scores were reflections of comparison of those 3 videos and not necessarily of how good they are individually 

Edited by stupidjock

3 hours ago, Yvess said:

You mean essay? :eddie:

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

follow mine too to prove that you love me 

Spoiler

Edited by Yvess

21 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

You mean essay? :eddie:

oooop! who's next to do that lmao

If someone is disappointed with my review and feel like it wasn’t enough let me know and I’ll try to expand them a little so it would be more useful :-*