👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

we stan the cute gifs :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

bESJC5H.gif

this is my favorite round to edit ngl

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

stupidjock's essays 

stupidjock

Reveal hidden contents

stupidjockstupidjockstupidjockstupidjockstupidjockstupidjock

Round 1 (narrative)

Reveal hidden contents

@D e v o n vs  @Legend E vs  @Jai

Katy Perry 

that whole era was full of music videos like this one. We Found Love etc., like they really covered relationships in more expensive and dramatic matter than nowadays. This video is doing amazing job at making us love and root for the couple - they are having fun, they make a mess, they are very into each other. Then something happens - fight breaks out, petty drama starts and lovers get separated - as it turns out forever! On top of that, we see Katy being old as f***, looking goofy but serious, still missing her dead lover. There is so much going on yet the story is so simple and relatable (because when we break up with someone it really feels like they're dead). In summary: a classic :clap3:

Kelly Clarkson 

this video is less straighforward story-wise but still relatable. Kelly is telling a story here of a woman who is about to marry an unfaithful man. The second part of the video probably tells us that she knows but needs a strenght to dump his cheating ass. Now breaking up with someone toxic is not always easy if ever so she had to find that power in herself. The ghotic aesthetic of the music video fits the story very nice. Her emotions are also very REAL here.

SZA

ashamed to say this is the first time I'm seeing this music video. Now imagine if she served anything else than Kill Bill on a song called Kill Bill... Stunning work, tho I have to say the ending kinda confused me a bit. 

Bump to the new page

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

we stan the cute gifs :clap3:

ur gif is escandalo!!! :fan:

8 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I don't know if I should write more reviews or go for a walk 

write more reviews x

Just now, stupidjock said:

I will if you vote for Yvees in Slasher now 

okay but post the crits of narrative were Shak is gonna win x

stupidjock

Round 2 (narrative)

@Julia Fox vs @Queen. vs @Overprotected

Spoiler

Shakira

is incapable of not serving I'm afraid. I prefer these kind of goofy music videos (especially the ending here ddd) and there is A LOT happening here. Story-wise Tango nailed it - it's a perfect blend of typical romantic drama with revenge and empowering. There is a lot of charm and personality here which is very much needed for a narrative type music video.

Nicki Minaj

She's so sweet here, kinda giving her spin on Taylor Swift-esque type of music video. I wish rappers would do it more often but I guess not many have versality to be both badass and romantic :clap3:

Mariah Carey

I love this sassy video so much :cries: Mariah is really one of a kind.

This round will be sooo hard to score.

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

you know I added my bulge today on insta story right :-*

the false advertisement :monkey: 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

What the **** is this why I lost

no, blame the Hottie of our camp 

if you're a slasher you know who to kill now :gaycat2:

56 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I limited my hoeness to close friends list 

i see how it is :monkey:

I feel bad now @PoKiTaurus :cries: I didn't know it was gonna be defining vote. I hope you're not mad at me. If that makes you feel better, here's fan fiction from slasher 2017:

On 3/1/2017 at 2:25 PM, Fa1x intelectual said:

Hey guys! I decided to turn this game into a fanfiction (with all the "so bad it is good" cliches)! Here goes a excerpt:

"Vulnicky is distraught. She just wants to get away from all the issuing mess going on in the campsite. As the sun shows, it is now 5:02 in the pm so the female camper decides time is good for a walk. But because she isn't dumb, she takes a gun casually laying down on the Camp Leader Canonlla's office (which has not been closed for some reason). She walks not too deep into the woodz and she can see fellow campermate Vooobs Scene having severe concussions (AR: bcoz she was unda stress). Vul says "**** it" to that.and goes far into the woods. she reaches a riverside when she gets to the end of said woods. Vul sits on the brench and starts listening to Evanescence in order to wake up inside. A mysterious figure tries to grab ha but she user her never-shown-before strength to kick the murderer in the groin. She runs as fast as she can, but trips on anoda potential murderer. Vulnicura never got outta da woods (AR: because she isn't Taylor Swift)."
AR: What you guyz think? Gimme a hundred good revoiwz (Ebony Darkness Dementia rox) and I continue.

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

I feel bad now @PoKiTaurus :cries: I didn't know it was gonna be defining vote. I hope you're not mad at me. If that makes you feel better, here's fan fiction from slasher 2017:

Oh noooo it's okay hehe :heart2:

I didn't mean for my comment to come across as harsh  :redface:

I meant for it to get people to laugh :gaycat:

OMG Fa1x Intelectual used to be a friend of mine on ATRL back in the 2010s:jonny3:

We both stan Disney's The Black Cauldron 

• Thanks 1

I'm 99% sure I developed a "repressed anger" condition for the last few years. The last time I really lashed out IRL was...wow I think I was 19. 

Signs-of-Repressed-Anger.png

Causes-and-Triggers-of-Repressed-Anger.p

OT:

Interesting choices for this round :soda:

stupidjock

Round 3 (narrative)

@fiercE vs @blackoutbaby vs @Kylie Verzosa

Spoiler

P!nk

I still bop to this sometimes hehe. It's not a "story" type of music video, yet it has specific characters and scenes. Those are scenes from perspective of a woman who doesn't fit with other girls and that's how she sees dumb hoes so in that regard it fits the theme. And I love the humor here and goofyness again.

Riri

I don't like music videos that have more than a song but in case of this round being about narrative this one needed that to really shine. This is so cinematic, expensive and crazy experience to watch. Rihanna served a badass meaning - served her natural self. Amazing work.

Rosalia

I pretty much agree with everything Yvess said. The final minute is like a breaking point that her hopelessnes has reached. It's a very moving video.

Edited by stupidjock

7 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

lol this time my reviews are useless for y'all I guess

I want to see praise regardless

IMG_2625.thumb.jpeg.172ab33d26d69a921ef0

Round 4 (choreo)

@Julia Fox vs @ZORBIT vs @Invisibility

Spoiler

Shakira

Oh this is a slay :clap3: The start is underwhelming but once Shakira starts to serve she is serving. That weird part in the second half of the video was not needed tho lol.

Tanisha

Dancing is one of her greatest traits and it shows here too. Good look also. Slayyy

FKA twigs

This video is so hypnotazing and she's really going ALL IN here with the choreo. :clap3:

• Like 3

Round 5 (choreo)

stupidjock

@khalyan vs @Dessy vs @Kylie Verzosa

Spoiler

Jessica 

It really is definition of a music video from the year 2000 to 2005. 

Ciara

Nice, I like it! High energy etc.

Rosalia

Damn, the editing here is sick :fountain: The motorbike randomly entering the place. Cool af.

• Like 2