👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

A smile on @Yvess face is the only thing that could make me feel better. Unfortunately it will only appear when the game runs smoothly and camps communicate 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticking true to the messiness of season 1 of TABS :clap:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

What if we allow other teammates to choose entries? 

We are allowing that one time per camp, for whole game but that won’t make the problem go away. I say - for now which players besides my bestie are stalling the game?  

Edited by stupidjock

Okay, I wrote an essay here and I wrote one to our host. I actually have an idea that might solve the issue and keep the game going :bird:

Good morning, as of now, the one that i see that needs to double time on finalizing their entry as a camp is CAMP RENAISSANCE

the camps can submit an entry for their "inactive" member only once. As i can see now, it is natalia who is MIA from the camp chat so hopefully she chats you guys soon. 

And as for the activeness in the thread, i am trying my best to be positive and just think that you are all busy so it is fine if you guys think that this game is a flop

once i fully realize this is a flop, you'll see me post announcements without any formatting or extraness lmao

And I do not want to reshuffle camps again because I don't see it necessary

If a camp ends up with 4 members soon, it is not necessarily a bad thing esp if the ones remaining are active and has a lot of potential in slaying future rounds

CAMPS will not be forever. So hopefully you guys give this cycle a chance. Camp Fierce finished smoothly, Camp Dangerous are getting their once messy dead chat to more active camp chat slowly but surely now. If CAMP RENAISSANCE is only having problem with anticipatory grieving coz of Natalia, i feel sad for you guys but if she don't show up for now, just send in an entry for her (we announced this emergency measure if someone in a camp goes missing and might miss the deadline - can only be done once per camp) and if you guys eventually lose, then eliminate the player you think is the weakest link or you are not aligned with in the elimination ceremony. 

I am not having a meltdown anyways. I'm just shocked that there's problem with camps suddenly when I only see one camp who needed to somehow get their **** together :( And all of this just because of Natalia ugggggghhhhhhh...

Pls blame OG CAMP FIERCE because they kept winning and that saved ha. :jonny: 

Edited by Yvess

ENTRY UPDATE

2/3 CAMPS SENT

CAMP DANGEROUS - ALSO DONE  WITH THEIR ENTRIES :clap3:

WAITING FOR CAMP RENAISSANCE

:smitten: @Julia Fox :smitten: @khalyan :smitten: @D e v o n :smitten: @fiercE :smitten:   @thecptz :smitten: @Psycho

:ohwow: @Dessy :ohwow: @ZORBIT :ohwow: @Queen. :ohwow: @PoKiTaurus :ohwow: @blackoutbaby  :ohwow: @Legend E

:stare: @dejmieeen :stare: @Jai :stare: @Invisibility :stare: @Overprotected :stare: @Kylie Verzosa :stare: 

NOT me waking up to an essay by my bb @stupidjock

i actually thought this game is not flopping as i see page counts and somehow cute participation by some players on the thread

but if this game is a flop, i do apologize

i told ya i don't wanna host any game anymore coz i rly think I'm no longer that girl and the games section isn't that active anymore compared when i was a bonafide games section girlie.

i feel like I'm doing my best to attend to everyone's concerns while also trying to make the game look exciting and unpredictable but i srly dunno what to do abt this game then

the deadline isn't near yet.... :rip: 

Edited by Yvess

2 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Natalia’s busy moving bricks offline but trust she will respond/submit!

spacer.png

tea. she even sent one mv on their group chat, they just need to know if she is ok with it being sent but if she will not be online soon, the girls from camp reneigh can send for ha (can only be done once) just like what your camp almost did last round but she sent in her own entry even before the deadline. :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, fiercE said:

Camp drama and I'm not on it.

GROWTH :clap3:

congratulations! hopefully i see you on one of it soon lmao jk

4 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

What if we allow other teammates to choose entries? 

camps can do it once

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

Sticking true to the messiness of season 1 of TABS :clap:

stupidjock just unlocked the benefit package of TABS and that is messy meltdown essays :clap3:

so far, a messy drama was contributed by camp dangerous and camp renaissance, wondering what will camp fierce bring? lol

camp renaissance - NataliaGate

camp dangerous - Public Vote Fiasco

3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

natalia gordienko>

how about natalia kills? lmao

• Thumbs Down 1

200.gif

ooop, i dropped something

9WTm2zQ.png

Gold Tiara

The Power of Immunity

You get to avoid elimination as long as you use it before the elimination voting deadline closes.

This tiara is hidden on the next pagessssssssss... so good luck landing on that post #

(we will pm you if you got it)

7 minutes ago, fiercE said:

How many tiaras are there?

we have a non-disclosure agreement. the production team they had 100 xxxxx