πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

hoping the camps send their entries early :'(

10 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hoping the camps send their entries early :'(

how many have u received dear

55 minutes ago, Insanity said:

how many have u received dear

well i will just take what they finalize on the camp group chat so i can say all of them are still finalizing their picks

Β 

but there's one camp i see that's almost ready xoxo

Just now, stupidjock said:

Gimme your entries so I can review tomorrow as I’ll have off dayΒ :lakitu:

i dont have it yet hihi

can i just send you my πŸ‘ pic for you to review instead?

6h4hQzF.thumb.gif.28ad487025eabe399c2d25

Β 

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

i dont have it yet hihi

can i just send you my πŸ‘ pic for you to review instead?

6h4hQzF.thumb.gif.28ad487025eabe399c2d25

Β 

You Β know I’m waiting for itΒ :bird:

Just now, stupidjock said:

You Β know I’m waiting for itΒ :bird:

omg you know how i look like already so plz expect a

Spoiler

virgin πŸ‘ lmao

Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, Yvess said:

Β  Reveal hidden contents

virgin πŸ‘ lmao

Β 

Did you just reveal your Slasher role?Β 

18 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Did you just reveal your Slasher role?Β 

wait roles are out already? lemme check ive been busy with tabs group chats ugh

13 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Anyone wants to trade Slasher rolesΒ 

give me the Cabin In The Woods programmer role

• Haha 1

CAMP FIERCE - DONEΒ  WITH THEIR ENTRIES :clap3:

WAITING FOR OTHER TWO CAMPS

Β 

:smitten:Β @Julia FoxΒ :smitten:Β @khalyanΒ :smitten:Β @D e v o nΒ :smitten:Β @fiercEΒ :smitten:Β Β Β @thecptzΒ :smitten:Β @Psycho

:ohwow:Β @DessyΒ :ohwow:Β @ZORBITΒ :ohwow:Β @Queen.Β :ohwow:Β @PoKiTaurusΒ :ohwow:Β @blackoutbabyΒ Β :ohwow:Β @Legend E

:stare:Β @dejmieeenΒ :stare:Β @JaiΒ :stare:Β @InvisibilityΒ :stare:Β @OverprotectedΒ :stare:Β @Kylie VerzosaΒ :stare:Β 

I mean we quite literally haven’t heard from a new never from the regrouping and the other one quit but slay.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

Β  Hide contents

virgin πŸ‘ lmao

Β 

Virgin ass is overrated gurl!!!Β :angry:

My only pint being; if we stay in this track Camp Renneigh will have the exact issue Campe Fierce had before submissions are even sent. 4 vs 6. So maybe for future rounds camps should be out because this camp had no issues before the regrouping. Miss you @PsychoΒ :gaycat7:

Edited by Jai
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Girl idk, we just tried to make things betterΒ :redface:Β 

They kept eliminating camp dangerousΒ :gaycat:

58 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Girl idk, we just tried to make things betterΒ :redface:Β 

I know yall are trying but camps are going to forever be flawed if people keep dropping out.Β 

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

I know yall are trying but camps are going to forever be flawed if people keep dropping out.Β 

well, we already had judges that said they would love to judge this game and then never spoke again till this day lol

Β 

I have a suggestion but that is something that it all up to @Yvess. I don't know how camp chats are looking now but I guess there are some users that are not participating in a... team based game... What if we ask to post here who wants to still play the game and kick out the ones who won't respond? Then regroup camps again?

Β 

Because honestly I'm getting a little mad about how there were already about 3 players that stalled the game because they dropped out but decided to never tell us so we waited forever because of one random user who never gave a f*** about what they're even playing and it's not like both me and host are literally checking for this game every possible time - I almost got late to work today because I was on ATRL at 5 am (!!!) and we are constantly in contact with @YvessΒ who is briefing me whenever something happens and I'm trying to hype the thread up so it won't flop but IDK maybe this game really is just me and @YvessΒ trying to have our part in reviving ATRL game section that apparently is "very boring this year" versus users that randomly dissapear whenever something is notΒ convenient for them enough. The re-camp was literally suppose make this game smoother and now I see it just made for more mess, awesome

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

well, we already had judges that said they would love to judge this game and then never spoke again till this day lol

Β 

I have a suggestion but that is something that it all up to @Yvess. I don't know how camp chats are looking now but I guess there are some users that are not participating in a... team based game... What if we ask to post here who wants to still play the game and kick out the ones who won't respond? Then regroup camps again?

Β 

Because honestly I'm getting a little mad about how there were already about 3 players that stalled the game because they dropped out but decided to never tell us so we waited forever because of one random user who never gave a f*** about what they're even playing and it's not like both me and host are literally checking for this game every possible time - I almost got late to work today because I was on ATRL at 5 am (!!!) and we are constantly in contact with @YvessΒ who is briefing me whenever something happens and I'm trying to hype the thread up so it won't flop but IDK maybe this game really is just me and @YvessΒ trying to have our part in reviving ATRL game section that apparently is "very boring this year" versus users that randomly dissapear whenever something is notΒ convenient for them enough. The re-camp was literally suppose make this game smoother and now I see it just made for more mess, awesome

Β 
Β 
Β 

I understand the frustration. People could just be honest and more upfront on whether they want to continue. Ive enjoyed the game thus far and this has been the only major flaw I've seen. Please know the effort from you and @YvessΒ is seen! I think this game has so much potential I just don't know how reliable people will be when the game is so heavily dependent on teamsΒ 

Β 

Β 

@dejmieeenΒ I'm now reaching out to you in the game, please let us know if you're still participating as we want to include you in camp renniegh! But so far we haven't heard anything from you and your participation is the difference from a Group of 5 vs a Group of 4. Thank you!Β :wave:

Edited by Jai
  • Like 2

and really there's no need to participate in shootposting here as this thread is mostly for round briefs, judges reviews, eliminations etc., if someone doesn't care for it/have time etc.

This game mostly happens in PMs for the playersΒ :redface:Β All needed is there

If it makes you feel better, ATRL Big Brother Season 2 also had a few issues with activity.Β 

Β 

Part of it was me. I missed a vote one time because I was too busy crying over Final Fantasy 16 at 4am and then I listened to Innocence on repeat for an hour to calm down.Β 

Β