👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

29 minutes ago, Yvess said:

is it ok if i embed this one?

yeah but don’t count the Jlo solo parts -obviously- 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

sabrina-brier-sabrina-brier-tiktok.gif

this format switch up, okay

-

Good Luck finalists, it's an honor finishing off this last round with you all serving one last time :clap3:

Although I would've liked to see if some of you used descriptions like why the unexpected Japanese Beauty MV's :dies: 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, stupidjock said:

@ZORBIT

you were another bright energy in this game that helped staying motivated to keep going. You were also another player that made moves instead of being passive and that’s what I like :gaycat5: your entries were also strong part of your game, with the visuals always on point (your strongest being in this final round too) and creative out of box thinking (like using unreleased songs - I really appreciated that kind of moves) 

To be honest I really wanted Tinashe to be in the finale since the game started so I’m glad she did even if that sounds a little biased hehehe. The final performance you sent - classic Nashe. First you think okay, nice song, okay vocals, cool choreo and next minute you are like - WAIT a sec? The tempo change, the beat change, key change, there’s is always something with her music and I loveeee that.

She is also underrated dancer but maybe even underrated artist in general, when you think about it she deserved much more popularity than she gets. In a perfect world songs like X and Needs are smashing on the charts. 

TABS? Obviously, and you explained that perfectly in your final appeal but I would add (U) to that as in underrated too to express how it’s time to finally crown Tinashe and give her credit she deserves 

TY for your words SJ! You've been a fantastic host & Judge especially all throughout this season & I always enjoy reading your comments. I'm so glad you saw my full vision of Tinashe's Final Entries & I appreciate your strongest visual comment heavily :heart2:

8 hours ago, blackoutbaby said:

I was having a personal issue. I was in an accident

So sorry to hear about this :chick3: Wishing & sending you the very best Diva! Tough times are temporary & I'll hope everything will be okay for you :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/26/2023 at 7:14 PM, ZORBIT said:

Well the last time I made it far into an ATRL game like this slaying hard, I was unrightfully robbed by surprise right before becoming a finalist, so I was bracing the worst

I don't think I properly apologized for what happened there :emofish:

15 hours ago, blackoutbaby said:

I was having a personal issue. I was in an accident

I hope you are doing well now :'(

On 12/30/2023 at 8:17 AM, Yvess said:

dw it wont have a s3

I could host season 3 if you don't want it

6 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

I hope you are doing well now :'(

Thank you I appreciate it. I’ll be okay. I believe that everything will be okay

• Like 3

Will post critiques tomorrow since I'm still tired from NY day celeb. :heart:

13 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Will post critiques tomorrow since I'm still tired from NY day celeb. :heart:

same :heart:

• Like 1

Happy New Year TABSulators 🌞 We made it to the new year now let’s finish it with a bang 

You sent really good entries so I wrote some words of praise :smile:

@Kylie Verzosa @Julia Fox @ZORBIT @Invisibility

Rosalia:
T - Didn't expect that start, it definitely added to the intimate vibe of the performance. Rosalia sounded great here.
A - Great outfits in the mannequins scenes. The track definitely sounds like a hit, it's catchy. 
B - Wow the start reminds me so much of Katy Perry's "Simple". Rosalia definitely looks great here, I like how she showcases multiple different looks. Favorite hairstyle was the braids when she was in the bus. 
S - Rosalia looks quite exhausted but she's still able to perform good. 

Shakira:
T - This is a great video, it really showcases what comes to mind when you think of Shakira. 
A - Ooh yes Hips Don't Lie. The dancing, the beat, the lyrics, definitely a stand out track.
B - This shade of blond looks really good on Shakira. She looks like a barbie doll in the blue outfit, it's a very striking look. 
S - I remember I was sad Shakira had to share the spot with J Lo because she could have definitely done Superbowl on her own. Her part great, maybe one day Shakira will do a full halftime.

Tinashe:
T - Yes Legend E cameo! Interesting set up for this performance, starting out on a guitar then dancing, it showcases Tinashe's versatility. 
A - 10/10 choreo, if this came out in the 80s, Janet, Paula and Madonna would run to work with Tinashe. 
B - The curls and dark lipstick looks great on Tinashe and the gold pants / jewelry looks fantastic on her. 
S - I like how the video title is just "tinashe" lol. I remember this was in round 1 yeah? Really amazing performance, the vocals, the dance, this performance should have went viral. 

FKA Twigs:
T - A very determined vibe, you can immediately feel this a serious event and FKA definitely pulled off a performance that shows she also takes it seriously. Very clever idea to mimic a catwalk mid-performance considering the event. FKA's voice was really good even mid-choreo which is definitely not an easy combo to pull off.
A - I like videos that are shot in 1 take, this one gradually zooms out which is cool. Interesting how it gradually reveals FKA is much taller than the dancers, FKA's voice is really great in this. 
B - Great hairstyle, I had no idea FKA could move like that. 
S - FKA sound's good here, yes sword dance I could watch sword dances all day. 

• Like 4

I'm just an innocent boy trying to do my best as a judge in TABS game, I don't understand why would some users come for me suddenly?

Anyway

@MusicLoverDude @EriKills @CBC only we have power to end this game

Edited by stupidjock

I deleted what I wrote above. 

Good luck to the final 4, you don't need this drama to take away from your moment. 

Edited by Hey Dude

I sent in my final scores!

Now it's all up to the rest, GOOD LUCK FINAL 4 :gaycat4:

Edited by stupidjock

Tysm for your words judges x :heart2: good luck to us final 4 and happy new year x 

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

YVESS' CRITIQUES

aHhx8pX.gif      vl6kGjh.gif

SHSBWwp.gif      ySi9pYg.gif

@Invisibility @Kylie Verzosa @ZORBIT  @Julia Fox 

I14m63Y.png

Rosalia, you did not only show talent but you also showed charisma in this video and you are iconic for that!

Shakira, this performance is literally and figuratively on fire! YOU DID THAT! Her dancing skills are superb! 

Tinashe, this is a very solid performance and I am grateful that you introduced me to another great performance of Miss Tinashe.

FKA Twigs, the production value is astonishing and you did well in showcasing her talent here! Great job!

5J6TkrS.png

THIS WAS SUCH A POWERFUL ROUND AND I CAN'T PICK WHO SLAYED THE HARDEST!

Y'ALL DID ALL OF THAT! 

WvpPh1D.png

Okay, I envision this round where I get to see your artists in different looks and shots that will accentuate their best features!

ROSALIA ate this round I fear :worship2:

Shakira served graceful aging and that face card never declines!

Tinashe and FKA also proved in this round that they serve face cards with so much ease! 

Love the mirror shot of Tinashe so much! 

That scene of FKA coming out from the curtains is so powerful as well ugh!

Bwn8klP.png

Again, another strong round and I am gonna be so confused with my rankings for this one.

Rosalia and Tinashe giving us their full energy and talent this early on in their careers live in my mind rent-free!

Shakira knows how to stand out especially when she is collaborating with someone!

FKA, this performance was so classy and stan-worthy, no wonder a lot stans her!

:flame: FINALE JURY :flame:

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @EriKills @Alldeezy

@Hey Dude @Dessy @Legend E

Edited December 31, 2023 by Yvess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So far, we got three rankings already

1. Stupidjock

2. Hey Dude

3. Me

waiting for the others xoxo

• Like 1

Ty to the panel who's reviewed so far :heart:

I hope your 2024 is going great

ezgif-1-53c723fe28.gif?ex=659e0911&is=65

ALLDEEZY' CRITIQUES

I14m63Y.png

Rosalia really slayed that cover and made it her own .. such beautiful vocals.

The Way Shakira comes on stage and blew everyone away Actually really loved this performance .. couldn't stop watching :smitten:

I Love that she's got the little guitar out .. I can probably tell he doesn't actually play .. but she did quite well here .. I'm happy

you introduced me to this performance .. I love it.

And FKA Twigs performance is lovely :smitten:

5J6TkrS.png

Every Video Here Is Amazing .. Shakira & Tinashe of course stood out the much for me, since those were such iconic videos

however I like how Simple FKA & Rosalia also delivered here :heart:

WvpPh1D.png

everyone actually all did extremely well here it's hard to pick just one :WAP:

all such natural beauty :smitten:

Bwn8klP.png

Oof all these girls ATE in this one for sure .. I love how all these ladies SING aswell as gives us a great performance :clap3:

@Invisibility @Kylie Verzosa @ZORBIT @Julia Fox

• Like 4

Dessy's Jury Duty

QFQmzHG.gif

I14m63Y.png

Rosalia - A lovely, intimate performance. This is a big event yet you feel perfectly cozy with her singing. Excellent choice

Shakira - I’m so glad you sent this. I judged this in Diversity before and was blown away. Just an enchanting, confident performance you can’t pull away from. THIS is a star!

Tinashe - She makes it feel so natural. A solid performance!

FKA twigs - Yup this is a twigs performance alright. She took a smaller stage and just elevated it in more ways than one.

5J6TkrS.png

Rosalia - Many points were made.

Shakira - Classic Classic Classic!

Tinashe - One of her best. Great choice!

FKA twigs - I mean you had to. This is the song so many use to introduce FKA twigs. Just amazing!

WvpPh1D.png

Rosalia - Oh you picked a great one. Showed her in so many different ways and they all served

Shakira - Why is she so pretty? Should be illegal! This was a serve though

Tinashe - Oh she ate this on up! Holy ****!

FKA twigs - Once again you read what was required and gave exactly what was needed. Whew!

Bwn8klP.png

Rosalia - This made me really want to go see her live. Like she’s still putting on this much toward the end. A must see

Shakira - In which she proved why she could’ve effortlessly soloed the halftime. 

Tinashe - Super high energy and just stomping with her performing skills. Bravo! 

FKA twigs - A performance! The amount of uniqueness she always brings is just perfect. 

Imma be honest you all straight-up served and I'm all over the place with scoring. My crits are nothing but praises :rip: 

@Invisibility @Kylie Verzosa @ZORBIT  @Julia Fox 

• Like 5

Ty CiCi!

Thank you judge Alldeezy!

7 hours ago, Dessy said:

Imma be honest you all straight-up served and I'm all over the place with scoring. My crits are nothing but praises :rip: 

this is how I felt most of the game :toofunny3: y'all a bit too good 

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2023 at 3:01 PM, Hey Dude said:

I don't think I properly apologized for what happened there :emofish:

You don't have to cause it was a production twist nobody saw coming so I blame the ATRL Game's Gods & never faulted you bro :heart2:

On 1/3/2024 at 7:57 AM, stupidjock said:

MATRAKATRAKA.thumb.gif.fc3b7a94040f62049

owN7JyY.gif