๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Just mention the person and do a final call itโ€™s just ridiculous at this pointย 

• Like 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting budgetย from that Diva taking this long, but 10 days already?! Yea let's wrap this up unless they've provided status updates as to why their 4 final entries couldn't be done by now

ย 

Post the 4 Finalists' serves

ni16vBw.gif

• Like 1

Well I have access to the entires anyway so Iโ€™ll post my crits and final essay to the ones I have tomorrow when I wake up ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ I already have a big moving speech waiting to come out of my head. Then I need to read how the scoring works this round shslskskย 

• Like 1

it is @blackoutbaby

ย 

atp, i am feeling numb already with the delays. all i know is i did my best so idk anymore.

3 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

I can't believe this is still going :skull:ย 

dw it wont have a s3

will just post entries tomorrow but please note that im gonna be busy tomorrow for new year eve prep so hopefully i dont get shaded for that tysm

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

it is @blackoutbaby

ย 

atp, i am feeling numb already with the delays. all i know is i did my best so idk anymore.

That ***** is always late sending the entries. ATP she should be banned from the game section. If somebody host a game donโ€™t let ha enter because itโ€™s the most irresponsible and disrespectful user on the game section x

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

how the scoring works this final round?

Idk but I understood it was a smackdown format for T, A, B and S rounds until 2 finalists emerge

This is the final round (I hope) and I couldn't ask for more perfect top 4 of players and their faves. Yous game was the reason I didn't quit months ago, y'all just played this game as it should be played and that's why you are here now as deservedย 

ย 

ย 

@Kylie Verzosa

ย 

As a player during this game you were full of surprises. Going under the radar on the thread you made, probably, the biggest moves behind the scenes - I believe you were on the verge of being eliminated in the beginning but you saved yourself by convincing others to vote for someone else. And then somehow you managed to never being threatened again. You also made a power couple with @ZORBITย and dominated during the pair phase. You also had the aboslute lowest avarage score among one of the judges and yet you managed to make it to the very finale despite the odds - and without any drama while, let's be honest, some other users wouldn't survive one round of being dragged almost every round by the same judge without meltdown essay and quitting the game thus making host even more insecure.

ย 

I was also surprised to learn that... you didn't know what much about Rosalia LOL. I thought she was your fave. And somehow you managed to find soo many videos of her when she had like... 2 eras to date? After watching the final 4 videos I do think Rosalia is TABS... in the making. Rosalia has the Acclaim and she managed to cultivate huge fanbase amongst gays with nose piercings around the globe. This is actually phenomenom if you think about it - after all she has like 2 albums to her name and she's so iconic already. That takes Talent. I need her to release another album to solidify her MPG status. When it comes to Beauty,ย her fashion sense is as inventive as her music and you could send pretty much any music video to prove that.

ย 

To summarize - I don't know what happens now cause I don't know how this game works anymore but if Rosalia is not TABS now then she will be in her next era already and there is that.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

@Julia Foxย 

ย 

Before this game even opened your username appeared in talks about the possible best players because you are underrated in the game section but since you're not attention ***** like someย  others you are not crowned king of the games section and remain underrated. You share the same important trait with other finalists - you avoided drama and your entires spoke for themselves and that's what got you here, back from the deadย :gaycat4:ย I liked that you showed how well you know your fave by sending a lot of entries from her first and less known albums.

ย 

I'm just gonna go straight to the point, if I were to chose among this Big 4 one who should win the TABS crown it would be Shakira. It's not just because of the final entries that just show how effortlessly she excels at all four traits but because of the longevity she manages to serve. So she already proved that she is TABS by decades of her career that still continues. The fact you sent a performance from 2023 basically solidifies what I saidย :cm:

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

@Invisibility

ย 

During this game you were a challenge beast and that put a target on your back. You managed to escape death once, then was eliminated but came back to life and landed in the finale. You also showed yourself as the kindest player and another underrated games section particiapant that this section should have more of. You deserve your spot in here

ย 

Your final appeal also blew my mind a little, you are truly a gem in this season and had the season any viewers probably a fan favorite.

ย 

I felt very sorry for you when you got paired with Nicki Minajย :skull:ย But it was interesting to see how y'all tried to escape the floppage in this unusual pairing

ย 

FKA is the goddes of all gays with piercings and gays that aspire to have piercing. She is extremely talented performer and singer and like you said - capable of taking inspiration from many various places. She's being praised since the very start of her career and there's no denying her inventive sense of style. I wish the final performance showed her theatrical sensibilites a bit more, even if they are visible here too but that's not a big deal because it's still very powerful and raw.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

@ZORBIT

ย 

you were another bright energy in this game that helped staying motivated to keep going. You were also another player that made moves instead of being passive and thatโ€™s what I likeย :gaycat5:ย your entries were also strong part of your game, with the visuals always on point (your strongest being in this final round too) and creative out of box thinking (like using unreleased songs - I really appreciated that kind of moves)ย 
ย 

To be honest I really wanted Tinashe to be in the finale since the game started so Iโ€™m glad she did even if that sounds a little biased hehehe. The final performance you sent - classic Nashe. First you think okay, nice song, okay vocals, cool choreo and next minute you are like - WAIT a sec? The tempo change, the beat change, key change, thereโ€™s is always something with her music and I loveeee that.
ย 

She is also underrated dancer but maybe even underrated artist in general, when you think about it she deserved much more popularity than she gets. In a perfect world songs like X and Needs are smashing on the charts.ย 

ย 

TABS? Obviously, and you explained that perfectly in your final appeal but I would add (U) to that as in underrated too to express how itโ€™s time to finally crown Tinashe and give her credit she deservesย 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

This is the final round (I hope) and I couldn't ask for more perfect top 4 of players and their faves. Yous game was the reason I didn't quit months ago, y'all just played this game as it should be played and that's why you are here now as deservedย 

ย 

ย 

@Kylie Verzosa

ย 

As a player during this game you were full of surprises. Going under the radar on the thread you made, probably, the biggest moves behind the scenes - I believe you were on the verge of being eliminated in the beginning but you saved yourself by convincing others to vote for someone else. And then somehow you managed to never being threatened again. You also made a power couple with @ZORBITย and dominated during the pair phase. You also had the aboslute lowest avarage score among one of the judges and yet you managed to make it to the very finale despite the odds - and without any drama while, let's be honest, some other users wouldn't survive one round of being dragged almost every round by the same judge without meltdown essay and quitting the game thus making host even more insecure.

ย 

I was also surprised to learn that... you didn't know what much about Rosalia LOL. I thought she was your fave. And somehow you managed to find soo many videos of her when she had like... 2 eras to date? After watching the final 4 videos I do think Rosalia is TABS... in the making. Rosalia has the Acclaim and she managed to cultivate huge fanbase amongst gays with nose piercings around the globe. This is actually phenomenom if you think about it - after all she has like 2 albums to her name and she's so iconic already. That takes Talent. I need her to release another album to solidify her MPG status. When it comes to Beauty,ย her fashion sense is as inventive as her music and you could send pretty much any music video to prove that.

ย 

To summarize - I don't know what happens now cause I don't know how this game works anymore but if Rosalia is not TABS now then she will be in her next era already and there is that.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Not gays with nose piercings!!!ย :deadbanana4:ย 

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I felt very sorry for you when you got paired with Nicki Minajย :skull:ย But it was interesting to see how y'all tried to escape the floppage in this unusual pairing

ย 

The way she ate me up in most of the rounds tooย :redface:ย twigs is a teamwork or individual artist, but pairs? I FLOPPED!

ย 

Thank u for the kind words, and for being a great surprise as a judge considering I hadn't seen u around as one before this game; I appreciate your critique style a lot, bc you always gave honesty and constructive criticism, you're authentic and I liked to read your thoughts throughout the season. I think you added a lot of value to this gameย :hug:

• Like 1

NlwtRcd.png

ENTRIES COMING RIGHT UP