👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

I mean I'd like the game to finish before I turn 30 

• Like 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

Well the last time I made it far into an ATRL game like this slaying hard, I was unrightfully robbed by surprise right before becoming a finalist, so I was bracing the worst

-

Hope we all had a great Christmas & Happy Holidays + also used this extra time to finesse our Final Entries so now PTE  

IMG_0189.thumb.gif.d7f8058a87e757a6513f0

You did make it further in Survivor than me tho :)

i am devastated.

anyways, sorry we are still waiting for one more entry so thanks for the patience y'all

On 12/27/2023 at 3:24 AM, Julia Fox said:

the lack of disrespect towards the hoest, judges and the contestants by not sending the entries is just something else. Truly disgusting I must say 

im trying to not feel anything anymore tbh but thanks for thinking about this xoxo

On 12/27/2023 at 8:19 AM, Invisibility said:

Well I hope whoever's left to send is having a good holiday :redface:

i think so

Happy Holidays!

@Yvess you should eliminate the person that haven’t sent. It’s just disrespectful at this point. That person doesn’t care about this game so it’s not worth to wait for 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Can we edit entries while we wait?? :gaycat1:

GO I APPROVE

13 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

@Yvess you should eliminate the person that haven’t sent. It’s just disrespectful at this point. That person doesn’t care about this game so it’s not worth to wait for 

the player asked for extensions so i am hoping she can still make it, lets see :(

if the year ends without her entry,  we can all move on i think ugh

55 minutes ago, Yvess said:

if the year ends without her entry,  we can all move on i think ugh

This sounds fair tbh

I hope you don't feel down about the game "dragging on" for this final stretch, it's nothing like that and your hosting times have been A+ :worship2:

• Like 1

Season 3 we should do an automatic elimination of the member with the lowest score for each round + 2 members 1 from each team that didn't win. 

And maybe do so every hour past the deadline is a 0.25 reduction in your final score. 

If we do team captains, once the deadline passes, the captain chooses an entry for whoever on their team didn't send. 

If 24 hours passed and the team captain didn't send, eliminate the player that has no entry. 

Take-no-prisoners approach. 

• Like 1

So I had this idea for a game of Traitors that would be similar to Mafia

and there would be challanges with points bewteen votings

so pretty much 1:1 like on the TV show :cm:

10 hours ago, Invisibility said:

This sounds fair tbh

I hope you don't feel down about the game "dragging on" for this final stretch, it's nothing like that and your hosting times have been A+ :worship2:

hopefully, I've been reading ppl complain how long this game was. so i feel like i keep y'all hostages in this game. and it wasn't my intention coz im not really keen on hosting a second season of this game. hopefully most of you has the same opinion as yours. thank you.

7 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Season 3 we should do an automatic elimination of the member with the lowest score for each round + 2 members 1 from each team that didn't win. 

And maybe do so every hour past the deadline is a 0.25 reduction in your final score. 

If we do team captains, once the deadline passes, the captain chooses an entry for whoever on their team didn't send. 

If 24 hours passed and the team captain didn't send, eliminate the player that has no entry. 

Take-no-prisoners approach. 

Believe me, I really want the mentors to stay in this season but I conceded and let go of that aspect. Tbh, the mentors keep the players in order and helps me in maintaining a healthy pace in the game. And the mentors also send crits on time. What a lovely time to host back then :heart:

Those inputs are well taken and hopefully I get the energy and passion to host another season :hughard:

8 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Had the game less rounds maybe it wouldn’t be so long… 

the number of rounds is just similar to s1. actually s1 got more rounds but we still ended faster compared to this season. so idk what else to improve on lmao

Enjoy the Holidays, y'all! Thanks for participating in this game! See you when the entries are complete I guess :heart:

44 minutes ago, Yvess said:

the number of rounds is just similar to s1. actually s1 got more rounds but we still ended faster compared to this season. so idk what else to improve on lmao

Nothing, when you look at the s1 thread and then this and other games too you can see how different the vibe is, ASC and Slasher were fun but the rest of the games you can feel how people are not having fun at all lol. Survivor thread essays are just people dissing each other. I too contributed to the toxicity and don’t want to be in this energy anymore but idk why it’s like that 

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Nothing, when you look at the s1 thread and then this and other games too you can see how different the vibe is, ASC and Slasher were fun but the rest of the games you can feel how people are not having fun at all lol. Survivor thread essays are just people dissing each other. I too contributed to the toxicity and don’t want to be in this energy anymore but idk why it’s like that 

idk if i should feel bad about this but well all i know is i did gave my all to this game to make it fun despite a lot of whining and complaining left and right

i also want to be freed from this energy vibe but i can't abandon a game where I dedicated 5 months already even if ppl did not like it. so maybe hopefully you can atleast bear a little bit more to the game i guess.

It's really been 10 days since the final round was posted? I think it's time we do something about this. Let's have some respect 

• Like 1