👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

4 hours ago, Dessy said:

Thank you kingie. It been a ride 

yes, now do as i say in my last message on ur ig story tysm :heart:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Legend E said:

I would have slayed this. Your loss x

WE KNOW YOU WILL ANNIHILATE THOSE GIRLIES!

Do we have to send the final appeal and performance along with the TABS ones or nah?

9 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Do we have to send the final appeal and performance along with the TABS ones or nah?

please send so that if in case you end up in final two, it will be easier for us to post it tysm!

cc: @Invisibility @ZORBIT @blackoutbaby @Kylie Verzosa

23 hours ago, Yvess said:

TABS GIRLS SURVEY: WHO SLAYED THE HARDEST?

Three Names were given by the players and they are:

Reveal hidden contents

THE MAJORITY OF THE GIRLS VOTED FOR

Hide contents

@Kylie Verzosa

you now get an extra tabs tiara

congrats

Thanks for this special award sisters :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Congrats on making tough 5 co-cuntresses!! :jonny5:

The finale would have been cuntier if @Dessy @Legend E @Hey Dude were still with us all tho :jonny5: 

i will be bashed if there will be no elims til finale I fear lol

A lot of big things happened since this game started in 1596 - for example invention of the telephone and Madonna's Ray of Light. I have two questions for finalists (but other players also can answer of course) -

1. what is your favorite memory of this game?

2. did you expect to make it this far?

:gaycat4:

Edited by stupidjock

On 12/21/2023 at 12:14 AM, stupidjock said:

A lot of big things happened since this game started in 1596 - for example invention of the telephone and Madonna's Ray of Light. I have two questions for finalists (but other players also can answer of course) -

up!!!! 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 8:14 AM, stupidjock said:

Reveal hidden contents

AMONG my few favorite memories...

1. Slaying with the best partner possible @ZORBIT of course during the paired rounds :WAP:

2. Finally reuniting with @Yvess from a local Philippine showbiz forum after mistaking him for @touya kinomoto in Survivor Season 13 until before TABS :redface:

3.  (to follow during reunion)

NO, I did not expect to make it this far. I never got a decent hidden tiara and because... let me keep my mouth shut until final judging is over :chick1:

Edited by Kylie Verzosa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2023 at 1:14 PM, stupidjock said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. It’s difficult to decide what was my favorite memory of this game because it was all so intense and dramatic but I live for the drama so… maybe all season? 

2. yeah, since the start I knew I was destined to be on the final, even when a lot of people tried to sabotage me, contestants and judges. And I know I’m still being sabotaged by two tasteless judges that have shown their dislike to Shakira showing their lack of objectivity and professionalism. But I’m still here, I was eliminated because people see me as a treat because that’s why i am. A treat. And I will keep treating everyone because Shakira is really one of the most talented, versatile, charismatic and successful artists of all time and nobody can beat Shakira, even less two tasteless judges and some stans of fads x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas Eve Eve everyone :stare:

Now STE so Yvess can PTE :party:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Merry Christmas everyone. Got 4/5 entries.

My Christmas Wish is we can all end this game with so much joy and fulfillment on our roles in this game.

Sorry as well for being a flop! Cheers! :heart:

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 2

Favorite memory:
After Kylie got eliminated I tried to reach out to Psycho, could tell Pyscho was really hurt by me when Choose An Album happened. This was after Slasher and at that point I was just completely a trainwreck when I realized I did the same exact thing as back then, using and hurting people who were drawn towards me. I was in such a bad place because I was hurting people who seemed to like me all. The. Time. and I couldn't understand why I was doing that, I couldn't even sleep anymore, thinking what if I end up doing this IRL as well, on ATRL there's no incentive, what would I do IRL if something like money is involved? I So after that I was more distant on here, throwing myself on Pokemon Rates because that usually gives me something to keep myself out of my head, wanted to do a Kylie rate too but I started it before mods approved so had to shut it down, and only since then I really started to think more about life. I felt that Psycho didn't try out for the comeback round because of me. I know first hand from season 1 of TABS how bad it feels to feel betrayed like this on this game, I should have given Psycho my gold tiara. I believe my alliance would understand. I went 0/2 for both duo rounds, I really am the one who should have been eliminated.

I'm sorry @Psycho

And I'm sorry to everyone who I got on their nerves in Games Section. I'm too embarassed to start an @ list of everyone who comes to mind. 

Did you expect to make it this far:
No, after Kylie's elimination I set up in such a way so that my alliance will be on the same page as me that if some of us including me are up for elimination, I'd be voted out. Gave away my gold tiara so no one fears I'm tricking them / keeping them hostage with me. 

Edited by Hey Dude

On 12/20/2023 at 11:14 AM, stupidjock said:

Tinashe_metalmagazine_2.jpg?format=webp

1- Some of my favorite memories is getting my Camp to work together to slay the other two camps especially after flopping the first round terribly; Camp @fiercE magically winning due to Camp Dangerous not having their ducks in a row; Working with @Kylie Verzosa is another highlight too, mainly winning the GG challenge together :heart:

2- I honestly expected to not make it here to the finale actually. Once I saw everyone's Era recreations, I sweated cause I took a more delusional route with mine but I'm thankful now that my Era visuals paid off & I snagged a couple more tiaras to finish this last round & game. I have to credit Metal Magazine for the Sci-Fi photo-shoot cause it's her best spread to date imo. So yes, I expected to place right outside the finalists but TY Honorable Judges for your praise/scores! It's an honor being part of the 5 Finalist & all of us deserve this final shot to win respectively so buena suerte everyone! :party:

PTE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ZORBIT said:

Tinashe_metalmagazine_2.jpg?format=webp

1- Some of my favorite memories is getting my Camp to work together to slay the other two camps especially after flopping the first round terribly; Camp @fiercE magically winning due to Camp Dangerous not having their ducks in a row; Working with @Kylie Verzosa is another highlight too, mainly winning the GG challenge together :heart:

2- I honestly expected to not make it here to the finale actually. Once I saw everyone's Era recreations, I sweated cause I took a more delusional route with mine but I'm thankful now that my Era visuals paid off & I snagged a couple more tiaras to finish this last round & game. I have to credit Metal Magazine for the Sci-Fi photo-shoot cause it's her best spread to date imo. So yes, I expected to place right outside the finalists but TY Honorable Judges for your praise/scores! It's an honor being part of the 5 Finalist & all of us deserve this final shot to win respectively so buena suerte everyone! :party:

PTE

Your visual game is on point! I love it 

• Like 1

the lack of disrespect towards the hoest, judges and the contestants by not sending the entries is just something else. Truly disgusting I must say 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2023 at 3:35 AM, stupidjock said:

why there is so much insecurity running in this game :skull:

Well the last time I made it far into an ATRL game like this slaying hard, I was unrightfully robbed by surprise right before becoming a finalist, so I was bracing the worst

-

Hope we all had a great Christmas & Happy Holidays + also used this extra time to finesse our Final Entries so now PTE  

IMG_0189.thumb.gif.d7f8058a87e757a6513f0

Well I hope whoever's left to send is having a good holiday :redface: