👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

GUEST JUDGE ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with great joy for me to announce that we have a new atrl games section fave

to guest judge this round

Let's all welcome

@gardendreams

50b96fc4c8240c43c15b438f5be7788c.thumb.gif.8e841114b6b49f02026905708d498732.gif

• Like 4

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

1st Category:

J7ZqGRK.png

MV5BYzNiODQ5MTYtOTgwNC00OTY0LWJiODctZTlkNzc3NjA5OGZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg      Gk84zL.jpg     tumblr_nqugp6nG3O1up0u03o1_540.gif 

uomf-12.jpg      ae47e1d55c99978c27eb91de20f9d1d7684e4fb2.gifv&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ea7b89603333d8370a3ad56fbb80b8a20480c77d3431d59327ee7fcc97cb114d&ipo=images     a5BubC6.gif 

IMG-8381.jpg      Ky5vnGy.gif     3c142a182de1d40ac5da10176872014a.jpg 

Madonna 

Rosalia

Rihanna

Mariah Carey

Ciara

Tinashe

Shakira

Kelly Clarkson

FKA Twigs

@Overprotected @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby

@Kylie Verzosa @Dessy @ZORBIT

@Legend E @Julia Fox @Invisibility

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @EriKills 

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

2nd Category:

8FoDmDK.png

62fadd7afaf1a5030e8f2bdfbcbe0c1e?width=650      Rosalia-on-the-red-carpet-for-the-Savage-X-Fenty-Vol.-2-show.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=1     6bd156963e436d856545a90e61c35b0d.jpg 

globes18-5.jpg      Ciara:-2015-GRAMMY-Awards--13.jpg     lcwhB2o.gif  

IMG-8380.jpg      Billboard-Awards-2020-Red-Carpet-Arrivals-Kelly-Clarkson-Slide.jpg?w=1600&quality=86&strip=all     Xk74rVa.jpg 

Madonna 

Rosalia

Rihanna

Mariah Carey

Ciara

Tinashe

Shakira

Kelly Clarkson

FKA Twigs

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

3rd Category:

8zFVR7h.png

madonna-vanity-fair-italy-february-2023-issue-21.jpg      1352333.jpg     579fa5fb762a383e2748a202_RIRI-03-04-Spread.jpg?w=808&h=525&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 

glamour07-2.jpg      Fibr3cWWYAcMOZN.jpg     14ex1SU.jpg 

IMG-8386.jpg      41f81e1e80b54149a72abefe7b609185.jpg#41f81e1e80b54149a72abefe7b609185     Tsym6qM.jpg 

Madonna 

Rosalia

Rihanna

Mariah Carey

Ciara

Tinashe

Shakira

Kelly Clarkson

FKA Twigs

Tysm @Yvess it will be curious to see the other judges critiques and the final results I mean this could be for anyone 

• Thanks 1

5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0GzZgSzr.png 5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

YVESS' CRITIQUES

b0JDeX3.pngeK84FBH.pngMy55FtY.pngj6Ckgg8.png4VaSUMa.pngnMPnkJ2.pngXN0EJpF.pngPGBEuWr.pngIordwAH.png

qk14Kbe.png

Music Video Moment

I won't judge it of course based on the success of the music video

so let it be known that my rankings will be all about how much of a SERVE your entries are.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifI love the sensual vibe from the gowns of Madonna and Ciara (that gif was so lit btw!), which served high-class fashion!

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifRosalia and FKA serving DUSK TIL DAWN levels of vampire seductresses will be iconic to me.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifRihanna and Tinashe serving cuckoo girls in fashion is such a moment as well!

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifKelly did not flop as well in my eyes, I like the black gown, makes her stand out from the pack.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifMimi and Shakira served latex fantasy but sadly, only one served fashion moment between the two of them.

Pia-Wurtz.jpg

Red Carpet Moment
So many serves and it will be very hard to pick the one who snatches the top spot!

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifLet's go with the black gowns, Mimi looked regal with that skinny-inducing gown. Miss Ciara gave us a sophisticated look which I have love/hate relationship with its fabric. Madge being her usual fashion goddes with that illuminati inspired gown is a big serve

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifThe silver accent in Kelly's look is cute and she looks happy so I'll give her that.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifThe white looks from Rosalia and FKA is definitely a fashion moment, y'all can't change my mind.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifThe vibrant-colored looks from Tinashe and Shakira worked so well. I love the cut of the fabric in Shakira btw! That bow on Tinashe's gown is a moment!

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifMiss Rihanna with that iconic fashion moment ugh.... SLAY US!

pia-wurtzbach-preview-magazine.jpg

Fashion Editorial Moment

This round deserved to be the final round for the fashion ball since this one is more of up to your own interpretations.

And I can see 8 smashing entries here! And this round deserves a bit of in-depth crits from me.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifMadonna - The concept is HIGH CONCEPTUAL, the props she used in this shoot is so instrumental with the narrative of this editorial. 

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifRosalia - You served beauty, body and concept! GODDESSAAAAAA! 1 OF 1!

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifRihanna - Wow, you ate us up with that apocalyptic narrative in this editiorial. It is giving Dark Series when they jumped to the future timeline arc. I AM OBSESSED

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifMariah - Mina Saiko Arigatoooo. KA-KA-KAWAII.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifCiara - This is such a beautiful shot. I am digging the butterflies on the braids. Makes me really love this shoot even more.

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifTinashe - Great shot! The best thing about Tinashe when it comes to the visuals is that she never disappoints. I can still feel that this photo is moving despite it not being a gif. 

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifShakira - A SHE WOLF MOMENT. The accentuation on her HIPS that doesnt lie is soooooo great!

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifKelly Clarkson - Now, this screams pop rock royalty! The emotion, the dress and footwear is serving!

623cdcca882db2d7efa8d32424a61d29_w200.gifFKA TWIGS - MISS MAAM, YOU SERVED FASHION, THIS LOOK WILL DEF WIN A ROUND IN THE COLOR GAME TBH.

giphy.gif@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @EriKills giphy.gif

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

Tysm @Yvess it will be curious to see the other judges critiques and the final results I mean this could be for anyone 

yes hopefully we hear from them too

cc: @CBC @MusicLoverDude @EriKills @stupidjock @gardendreams

• Like 1

GzZgSzr.png 

Thank you for having me as a guest judge! Fashion is another avenue of art and I love when our faves can look stunning and showcase the art on their bodies.

All the girls looked STUNNING! and it made this round hard to judge!!

Garden's Critique's - 

spacer.png

Music Video Moment

spacer.png Red is such a powerful color! It's great to see Mariah and Ciara look stunning and confident in red.

spacer.png  Madonna is captivating in this off the shoulder look. The shape and pattern of the garment is gorgeous.

spacer.png Shakira is so ageless and her body as well in that body-con dress. Cmon body

spacer.png Rihanna and Tinashe looks like they are in a different world in these monotone outfits. And one I WANT to be a part of. 

spacer.png Rosalia looks like a powerful One Piece Character in this outfit

spacer.png FKA Twigs, big coat, skimpy outfit combo, love (so is Rosalia) 

🍀 Kelly would be the best dressed at any funeral.

2c5545f786418d13_GettyImages-1317495390.jpg

Red Carpet Moment

spacer.png Rihanna, it's hard to find a bad red carpet moment with her. this one wasn't. Rihanna serves why hollywood is timeless. a classic. 

spacer.png Kelly looks amazing in this fringe moment. This could be an opening outfit for the RWT, easily. 

spacer.png Shakira's sunglasses are a STATEMENT and her body looks great. 

spacer.png Ciara, and Mariah show us why it is NEVER wrong to wear black on the carpet

spacer.png  Madonna shows us how to wear a lot of accessories!!

spacer.png Rosalia's patterned look helps her stand out from the crowd

spacer.png FKA Twigs looks like an angelic entity

🍀 Tinashe is serving Barbie 2023 movie budget

rina-lede-3a.jpg

Fashion Editorial Moment 

spacer.pngShakira is serving body body body!!! (again)

spacer.pngCiara looks stunning while wearing upscale athleisure? I would buy it. 

spacer.png Tinashe is proving that she doesn't need to fit into a box to be on top of the corporate ladder!

spacer.png FKA Twigs, Kelly, Madonna all look amazing in a gown! 

spacer.png It is hard to be vulnerable and show that much skin. Rosalia does it and commands our attention

spacer.png Rihanna said brb I need to get ready for the apocalypse... not the Ryan Murphy version but a rock n roll chic one. 

spacer.png  All Mariah Carey needs is to ask Gwen for Love, Angel, Music and Baby!!!! 

Edited by gardendreams
  • Thanks 6

I wasn't feeling this round until seeing a lot of my sisters flopped in round 1 

oprah-surprise.gif

Edited by Kylie Verzosa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

I wasn't feeling this round until seeing a lot of my sisters flopped in round 1 

oprah-surprise.gif

Tea, at least pretty much everyone came thru in round 3!

1 hour ago, gardendreams said:

GzZgSzr.png 

Thank you for having me as a guest judge! Fashion is another avenue of art and I love when our faves can look stunning and showcase the art on their bodies.

All the girls looked STUNNING! and it made this round hard to judge!!

Garden's Critique's - 

spacer.png

Music Video Moment

spacer.png Red is such a powerful color! It's great to see Mariah and Ciara look stunning and confident in red.

spacer.png  Madonna is captivating in this off the shoulder look. The shape and pattern of the garment is gorgeous.

spacer.png Shakira is so ageless and her body as well in that body-con dress. Cmon body

spacer.png Rihanna and Tinashe looks like they are in a different world in these monotone outfits. And one I WANT to be a part of. 

spacer.png Rosalia looks like a powerful One Piece Character in this outfit

spacer.png FKA Twigs, big coat, skimpy outfit combo, love (so is Rosalia) 

🍀 Kelly would be the best dressed at any funeral.

2c5545f786418d13_GettyImages-1317495390.jpg

Red Carpet Moment

spacer.png Rihanna, it's hard to find a bad red carpet moment with her. this one wasn't. Rihanna serves why hollywood is timeless. a classic. 

spacer.png Kelly looks amazing in this fringe moment. This could be an opening outfit for the RWT, easily. 

spacer.png Shakira's sunglasses are a STATEMENT and her body looks great. 

spacer.png Ciara, and Mariah show us why it is NEVER wrong to wear black on the carpet

spacer.png  Madonna shows us how to wear a lot of accessories!!

spacer.png Rosalia's patterned look helps her stand out from the crowd

spacer.png FKA Twigs looks like an angelic entity

🍀 Tinashe is serving Barbie 2023 movie budget

rina-lede-3a.jpg

Fashion Editorial Moment 

spacer.pngShakira is serving body body body!!! (again)

spacer.pngCiara looks stunning while wearing upscale athleisure? I would buy it. 

spacer.png Tinashe is proving that she doesn't need to fit into a box to be on top of the corporate ladder!

spacer.png FKA Twigs, Kelly, Madonna all look amazing in a gown! 

spacer.png It is hard to be vulnerable and show that much skin. Rosalia does it and commands our attention

spacer.png Rihanna said brb I need to get ready for the apocalypse... not the Ryan Murphy version but a rock n roll chic one. 

spacer.png  All Mariah Carey needs is to ask Gwen for Love, Angel, Music and Baby!!!! 

WOW @ THE EFFICIENCY!!!! 

• Like 1

Thank you judges, I knew not eveyone would get it but once you get it you do...

glamour07-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Overprotected said:

Thank you judges, I knew not eveyone would get it but once you get it you do...

glamour07-2.jpg

I guess I don't 

• Haha 2

NEXT ROUND WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITHIN THE DAY 

so you guys can do sumn while we wait for the judges' scores + crits

A portrayal of Mariah Carey within a chamber adorned in the guise of Hello Kitty doth epitomize the very spirit of freedom of expression in a manifold of profound manners. At its core, the liberty of expression doth enshrine the right to articulate one's musings, passions, and identity devoid of fetters or stricture. This singular image doth distinctly and vividly depict such a principle through its amalgamation of singularity, ingenuity, and an unabashed presentation of self.

In the foremost, the selection of the milieu — a chamber bedecked in the visage of Hello Kitty — doth stand as a tableau for self-expression. Mariah Carey, a minstrel of great renown recognized for her flamboyant stylings, doth seamlessly meld her persona with the capricious, playful embellishments. The resplendent hues, whimsical emblems, and an unconventional backdrop do mirror her audacious and unhindered spirit, manifesting her freedom to embrace and revel in her distinctive identity.

Furthermore, the stark contrast betwixt Carey, a figure known throughout the realms, amidst such an uncustomary environs doth assail societal norms and preconceptions. It doth exemplify the freedom to traverse confines and traverse unorthodox avenues of self-expression without dread of censure or societal restraints

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

A portrayal of Mariah Carey within a chamber adorned in the guise of Hello Kitty doth epitomize the very spirit of freedom of expression in a manifold of profound manners. At its core, the liberty of expression doth enshrine the right to articulate one's musings, passions, and identity devoid of fetters or stricture. This singular image doth distinctly and vividly depict such a principle through its amalgamation of singularity, ingenuity, and an unabashed presentation of self.

In the foremost, the selection of the milieu — a chamber bedecked in the visage of Hello Kitty — doth stand as a tableau for self-expression. Mariah Carey, a minstrel of great renown recognized for her flamboyant stylings, doth seamlessly meld her persona with the capricious, playful embellishments. The resplendent hues, whimsical emblems, and an unconventional backdrop do mirror her audacious and unhindered spirit, manifesting her freedom to embrace and revel in her distinctive identity.

Furthermore, the stark contrast betwixt Carey, a figure known throughout the realms, amidst such an uncustomary environs doth assail societal norms and preconceptions. It doth exemplify the freedom to traverse confines and traverse unorthodox avenues of self-expression without dread of censure or societal restraints

stahp! :bibliahh:

20 hours ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have IT

spacer.png

who do u think will win it?

9 minutes ago, Yvess said:

who do u think will win it?

I think this question means I have been blocked by the winner or I did not win. Very Drag Race giving airtime to losers :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

NEXT ROUND WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITHIN THE DAY 

so you guys can do sumn while we wait for the judges' scores + crits

C*nt wait :duca:

A song round is due I think

5 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

I think this question means I have been blocked by the winner or I did not win. Very Drag Race giving airtime to losers :deadbanana4:

binch! we only have two scores as of now lol

Just now, Invisibility said:

C*nt wait :duca:

A song round is due I think

you guys will get it xoxo

NEXT ROUND next page